LEGACY! Cement your LEGACY! Tourney

rjs2442

240k Cement Your Legacy Weight Classes  

11 members have voted

1. 1. In an effort to see if we can increase interest I would like to see what other weight classes managers would be interested in signing fighters up for. If you have more then 1 fighter eligible (240k ID) please vote for each weight class you could enter

yeah quite surprised by that... if it does fall through perhaps consider 250/255K? I will definitely enter 2 guys if that were the case. Anyway good luck filling the spaces.

My hope was to attract some of the higher hyped guys to this to help with earning the prize. I have the funds on hand however I would like to try and earn at least some of them back if I can.

I would prefer to see a different weightclass to be honest. MWs can usually compete at LHW and vice versa so you could to some degree combine the two divisions as they are now and bring in all new guys for a different weightclass.

My fighter Chief Tappenahomma (243544) can compete at MW but he (and other fighters of mine) would be better at lower weightclasses like 170 or 155 if you have any interest in going down there.

I have added a poll to this thread to see what/if any interest may exist for other weight classes. Please keep in mind only vote if you have a fighter available and eligible for that class. The more higher ranked participants the better so hope we can increase the interest level here, there has to be a large number of managers willing to take my money!

I will leave this poll up over the weekend, my hope is over that time we will attract enough attention to see this through and have enough fighters/managers interested we can get this started in early October however if we dont see the attention it needs to make it a successful and worth while tourney then I will have to re-evaluate

When I have run past tournaments, I found one of the best ways to fill the brackets is send contract offers to unsigned tournament-eligible fighters with link/details about the tournament included. Not everyone reads these forums. I have run two 16 fighter brackets and pulled in 5 or 6 legit fighters both times that way. Just a suggestion.

I know, guess not enough guys want my money

sucks man, i had much worse luck with my 'fight academy' tourney even though i know many people like the layout, getting the right ID can be difficult with tourneys!

wish i had a guy or two for this!

For me, I was immediately super interested in the prizes and I wanted in.

I just wish it was MMA, and not K-1.

I suck at K-1 and most of my fighters are pretty well rounded and I just don't have guys that fit right now.

Just some friendly input. :)

This is an mma tournament though I think? Where does it say kT ?

Sorry if I missed it

I see that the org is only running K-1 events????

I didn't see MMA or K-1 in the post i may have missed it... But I assumed it was KT because of the guys joined so far and the recent and future events are all KT

You ok???

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=4697

Never done K1???

You have to want to CEMENT your LEGACY! to join!

ID restriction: 240k Who is the baddest 240k MW and LHW on the planet??

Contracts will be $1/5000/5000

We are looking at a late September or early October start date for this, of course all pending registrations.

^^ I'm glad you want to join up but think you should read it from the beginning first :)