Calling out the BFC heavyweight division

See, that's what I told you, Matty.

After completely demolishing the former #1 contender in just 18 seconds, Aloha Hoi is ready for you all. He's currently 6-0 (3-0 in BFC), and has won all of his fights within the first 3 minutes of the first round.

Hoi's first fight will probably be against Juice Malone and his girlfriend Shooter McGavin, but that one is already in my hands. Yes Juice, you heard me, your little bitch of a fighter will go down like a 3$ hooker. This pineapple head will be the one ending his win streak.

Bring it, Sally, I'm waiting.

-Eirik and Aloha, the future BFC heavyweight champion

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=41258

I wonder if, it would be a good idea to make a sub forum called Smack Talk?

That's a good idea! Then we'd have a neat organised place for it all! You should post this in the 'Suggestions' forum.

:P

You should have named this thread "Calling out Shooter Mcgavin" because he is the future of the HW division in Blitz.

Pineapple head is tailor made for Shooter's game. Your boy will probably get soft and try and lay on him after he feels his power though, but thats ok. Shooter has subs, he just hasn't needed them yet.

Shooter will fuck pineapple head still he loves him.

You should have named this thread "Calling out Shooter Mcgavin" because he is the future of the HW division in Blitz.

Pineapple head is tailor made for Shooter's game. Your boy will probably get soft and try and lay on him after he feels his power though, but thats ok. Shooter has subs, he just hasn't needed them yet.

Shooter will fuck pineapple head still he loves him.

Shooter is but a bump in the road.

Funny that you say that, I was just thinking how easy it would be to squash Shooter. First round KO incoming.

Hoi is more of a giver than a taker. Thank you for the offer, though.

Shooter is but a bump in the road.

Funny that you say that, I was just thinking how easy it would be to squash Shooter. First round KO incoming.

Hoi is more of a giver than a taker. Thank you for the offer, though.

Pineapple head has only faced mediocre strikers or grapplers with no striking defense and bad game planning.

He has never fought a striker of Shooter's caliber. Actually he hasn't fought anyone decent at all.

Your guy is a glorified can crusher. Shooter can finish him anywhere the fight goes.

Pineapple head has only faced mediocre strikers or grapplers with no striking defense and bad game planning.

He has never fought a striker of Shooter's caliber. Actually he hasn't fought anyone decent at all.

Your guy is a glorified can crusher. Shooter can finish him anywhere the fight goes.

My guy has far higher hype than yours. You've been beating up ladyboys with no striking defense that you haven't even been able to finish.

My guy has far higher hype than yours. You've been beating up ladyboys with no striking defense that you haven't even been able to finish.

thats your argument, you have better hype??

Your trash talk is worse than your name choosing ability.

Mcgavin already beat two strikers that are better than pineapple head.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=76673

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=99888

thats your argument, you have better hype??

Your trash talk is worse than your name choosing ability.

Mcgavin already beat two strikers that are better than pineapple head.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=76673

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=99888

Let's see what most of Shooter's opponents have in common:

"brawler"

"solid\good chin"

Passive opponents, or bad gameplanning (the Wonderful boxer throwing haymakers and going for a takedown)

Being unable to finish off guys with worse chins and worse striking than Hoi.

Congratulations, I've been beating better strikers than you have.

Let's see what most of Shooter's opponents have in common:

"brawler"

"solid\good chin"

Passive opponents, or bad gameplanning (the Wonderful boxer throwing haymakers and going for a takedown)

Being unable to finish off guys with worse chins and worse striking than Hoi.

Congratulations, I've been beating better strikers than you have.

You are delusional

Reason he hasn't finished all of his opponents is because he knocked them down a lot and followed them to the ground before there was a slider to choose if you want to do that.

Your guy is an ok striker, but he is out of his league in this one.

Let's hope matty puts it together.

You are delusional

Reason he hasn't finished all of his opponents is because he knocked them down a lot and followed them to the ground before there was a slider to choose if you want to do that.

Your guy is an ok striker, but he is out of his league in this one.

Let's hope matty puts it together.

I think you're the delusional one here, good sir.

Oh, so your fighter is dumb, then. How's that working out for ya? Still, landing 19 combos and 34 punches to the head of a guy who spammed takedowns and had shit for striking without finishing is horrible by any stretch of imagination. You only rocked the guy once as well, so it's not like you were close to finish him anyways.

Aloha is much better than he looks. He's about to pop in 3 primaries, and his secondaries and physicals are impressive. I'm looking forward to the match, in any case.

I think you're the delusional one here, good sir.

Oh, so your fighter is dumb, then. How's that working out for ya? Still, landing 19 combos and 34 punches to the head of a guy who spammed takedowns and had shit for striking without finishing is horrible by any stretch of imagination. You only rocked the guy once as well, so it's not like you were close to finish him anyways.

Aloha is much better than he looks. He's about to pop in 3 primaries, and his secondaries and physicals are impressive. I'm looking forward to the match, in any case.

If you knew anything about the game you'd know that following someone ot the ground was 50/50 before mike made slider. Nothing to do with intelligence, you are only showing your lack of intelligence

the guy that spammed takedowns got knocked down like 6 times. You should read the fight moron. It's hard to finish someone that falls down when you breath on them and then holds onto to you for dear life.

If you kne anything about the game you'd know that following someone ot the ground was 50/50 before mike made slider

the guy that spammed takedowns got knocked down like 6 times. You should read the fight moron. It's hard to finish someone that falls down when you breath on them and then holds onto to you for dear life.

If you knew anything about the game, you'd know that dumb fighters did that if they were better strikers. Intelligent and\or experienced fighters didn't.

And yet you didn't finish him. You could knock him down, but not out. Is it that hard to understand? I read the fight, and the repeated knockdowns didn't exactly impress me. Shooter failed to capitalize on it, and therefore HAD to knock him down all those times to no avail. Must be annoying to waste a lot of energy on someone you should be able to finish, eh? Your fighter is a scrub, plain and simple.

If you knew anything about the game, you'd know that dumb fighters did that if they were better strikers. Intelligent and\or experienced fighters didn't.

And yet you didn't finish him. You could knock him down, but not out. Is it that hard to understand? I read the fight, and the repeated knockdowns didn't exactly impress me. Shooter failed to capitalize on it, and therefore HAD to knock him down all those times to no avail. Must be annoying to waste a lot of energy on someone you should be able to finish, eh? Your fighter is a scrub, plain and simple.

Mike actually came out and said that it was 50/50 chance of following someone to the ground after knocking them down and that it didn't have anything to do with stats. You are a rookie. The follow to the ground slider was being worked on for a long time because of that randomness and you should know that considering when you joined the game, so silencio por favor.

I don't care if you are impressed with a 30-24 decision that saw Shooter knock his opponent down like 6 or 7 times. If that slider was there at the time he wouldn't have constantly dove towards the ground with no gnp. He would have let his opponent up and finished him, but you are a the greenest vet there is, so you wouldn't understand that.

Understand this though, your pineapple-headed fighter is utter garbage and Shooter will anthrax him so badly that your lame ass pagan norse gods will feel it. Thor will literally shit lighting on the fjord that your backwater village rests on, where you and 28 of your cousins live off of nothing but lutefisk, after he sees pineapple head talking with a lisp in the hospital after being fucked into a coma by Shooter.

Mike actually came out and said that it was 50/50 chance of following someone to the ground after knocking them down and that it didn't have anything to do with stats. You are a rookie. The follow to the ground slider was being worked on for a long time because of that randomness and you should know that considering when you joined the game, so silencio por favor.

I don't care if you are impressed with a 30-24 decision that saw Shooter knock his opponent down like 6 or 7 times. If that slider was there at the time he wouldn't have constantly dove towards the ground with no gnp. He would have let his opponent up and finished him, but you are a the greenest vet there is, so you wouldn't understand that.

Understand this though, your pineapple-headed fighter is utter garbage and Shooter will anthrax him so badly that your lame ass pagan norse gods will feel it. Thor will literally shit lighting on the fjord that your viking village rests on, where you and 28 of your cousins live off of nothing but lutefisk, after he sees pineapple head talking with a lisp in the hospital after being fucked by Shooter.

lol, lutefisk.

Your piece of shit cocksucker will crumble in the first round. He's done nothing but beat up nobodies and jumping on them in order to fag around on the floor with no ground skills at all. True, Hoi hasn't really beaten anyone of any standing either, but he's at least not a useless piece of waste like your new fucking crown jewel. You're a scrub with no ability that has gotten lucky with hiddens once or twice, which explains why every single one of your fighters do horrible as soon as they start fighting stiffer competition. If you'd focused less on sucking dick and more on adjusting your sliders, this wouldn't be a problem. You're probably the most delusional guy in this game, and I can't wait to annihilate your shitty can-crusher.

I understand it perfectly. I also understand that Shooter McGavin hasn't displayed anything even remotely close to Hoi's KO power, which seems to be a hard concept for you to grasp. I don't know enough about where you live to make shit up, but suffice to say, your ego will get torn apart so bad, you'll be banging your head against a wall while crying. Looking forward to shatter your little fantasy world in which you reign supreme when I destroy the gotards you call fighters. Throw them at me, and watch them bounce right back with their faces crushed beyond all recognition.

I'm just waiting for the chance to shut your mouth, and I hope Matty sets this up in the near future. Tomorrow, next week, whatever. I'm coming for your ass, bitch.

EDIT: suddenly, that sentence lost a word.

lol, lutefisk.

Your piece of shit cocksucker will crumble in the first round. He's done nothing but beat up nobodies and jumping on them in order to fag around on the floor with no ground skills at all. True, Hoi hasn't really beaten anyone of any standing either, but he's at least not a useless piece of waste like your new fucking crown jewel. You're a scrub with no ability that has gotten lucky with hiddens once or twice, which explains why every single one of your fighters do horrible as soon as they start fighting stiffer competition. If you'd focused less on sucking dick and more on adjusting your sliders, this wouldn't be a problem. You're probably the most delusional guy in this game, and I can't wait to annihilate your shitty can-crusher.

I understand it perfectly. I also understand that Shooter McGavin hasn't displayed anything even remotely close to Hoi's KO power, which seems to be a hard concept for you to grasp. I don't know enough about where you live to make shit up, but suffice to say, your ego will get torn apart so bad, you'll be banging your head against a wall while crying. Looking forward to shatter your little fantasy world in which you reign supreme when I destroy the gotards you call fighters. Throw them at me, and watch them bounce right back with their faces crushed beyond all recognition.

I'm just waiting for the chance to shut your mouth, and I hope Matty sets this up in the near future. Tomorrow, next week, whatever. I'm coming for your ass, bitch.

EDIT: suddenly, that sentence lost a word.

Listen up viking fuck boy,

My guys only lose to the best, as long as I'm facing one of your tomato cans I'll be alright because you are a C level manager. You go on to say I rely to much on hiddens and then brag about your guy's only positive attribute, his hidden KO power. Pineapple head has almost no redeeming qualities. I'm living in a fantasy world? Your gay ass made an exotic bronze bodied fighter because you pasty faced Norwegians couldn't tan if you were all thrown on a barbeque grill in the middle of a nuclear holocaust. Do they throw bleach on you guys at birth to disinfect you or are you actually born that pale?

I live in America bitch, as in home of the free and land of the brave........not home of the pillaging barbarians that were fucked up the ass by Sweden, The Hanseatic League, Denmark, Nazis, and whoever else felt like it at the time. Vikings my ass. You are good at skiing congratulations.

Shooter Mcgavin will erase your bizarre Hawaiian/Viking fantasy and leave you crying in a bowl of.......whatever fucking sea mammal your people boil and prepare in the most bland and unappealing way possible. Actually on second thought make that a bowl of Borscht because it's only a matter of time before Russia comes knocking at your door. Why should ever other country in the history of the region have all the fun?

Listen up viking fuck boy,

My guys only lose to the best, as long as I'm facing one of your tomato cans I'll be alright because you are a C level manager. You go on to say I rely to much on hiddens and then brag about your guy's only positive attribute, his hidden KO power. Pineapple head has almost no redeeming qualities. I'm living in a fantasy world? Your gay ass made an exotic bronze bodied fighter because you pasty faced Norwegians couldn't tan if you were all thrown on a barbeque grill in the middle of a nuclear holocaust. Do they throw bleach on you guys at birth to disinfect you or are you actually born that pale?

I live in America bitch, as in home of the free and land of the brave........not home of the pillaging barbarians that were fucked up the ass by Sweden, The Hanseatic League, Denmark, Nazis, and god knows who else. Vikings my ass. You are good at skiing congratulations.

Shooter Mcgavin will erase your bizarre Hawaiian/Viking fantasy and leave you crying in a bowl of.......whatever fucking sea mammal your people boil and prepare in the most bland and unappealing way possible. Actually on second thought make that a bowl of Borscht because it's only a matter of time before Russia comes knocking at your door. Why should ever other country in the history of the region have all the fun?

I'm listening, you fucking shithead.

Your guys lose to whoever the fuck they fight after you've hyped them to hell because they managed to decision some scrub, mainly because you're a horrible manager. If I'm C level, you're E level. Tops.

Actually, I bragged about his secondaries. His KO power, Granite chin and intelligence (yes, I got an IQ test result back, and it was impressive) are just icing the cake. Your bitch-ass Scottish dirtbag won't be able to do shit to him. Not hit him, not sub him, not even survive him.

Talking about Scots, why are you vicariously living through some fucking kilt-wearing, haggis-eating spaz with no legitimate skills whatsoever? Are you secretly gay for British gingers, or are you secretly envying them? Do you wanna be a goddamned Scot, Juice? Does wearing a man-skirt appeal that much to you?

Talking about Britain, guess who kept fucking them up the ass? Are you mad at me because you and your British lineage is the result of your grand-grand-something getting gang-raped by my ancestors? What do you see when you look in the mirror, Juice? Dumb question, you probably dress up like a pretty pretty princess and write fan-fictions about how a Scot holds you in his manly arms and tell you that everything is gonna be alright. Guess what, Fonzie, it's not. You're going to get destroyed by a guy with a fucking pineapple for a head.

I hope you're so into Scots that you won't care whether his face is horribly broken or not. That way, you can keep living out your gay-ass fantasy on here even though your fighter has gotten skullfucked, shat on and beaten. Or maybe you're into shit like that?

I hope you're studying Mandarin like a motherfucker, because the Chinese are coming from your ass. Ni hao, bitch.