Attacked

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tonight's chat was pretty epic, with drunken Humors making an appearance, it went something like this:

Camara: #heritage

Humors: ride or die biiiitch

TJ: hi guys

new player: hi, is this game chat?

Humors: oh to be viking again, to fight, raid, rape and pee everywhere

Camara: You can stil pee everywhere kinda if you try

TJ: Humors you fucking idiot rape is not funny

new player: Guys, Jenni here can we please talk about vip?

Humors: You gurl? no gurl in Tycoon. rapey rapey stuff

TJ: Humors you are an idiot , stfu

Humors: wanna see my dick? last time it was soft, it's normally much bigger.

At this point everybody went to sleep lololol

• Downvote 1

The game is dying because humors is scaring noobs away in chat

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

The game is dying because its not being developed and has tons of stupid things in it.

yea because owner lost interest because of humorz destruction of the game and community -- humorz doesnt care about the game one single bit just hangs around to cause trouble and laughs about it -- disrespecting everyone that wants the game to continue and grow -- mike has let him so in the end it's mikes fault i guess but humorz is a disease that kills from the inside --- not one person here can say any different if they are being honest about it -- mike stated several times he was tired of dealing with humorz and so close to quitting finally he reached his point

• Upvote 1

Tonight's chat was pretty epic, with drunken Humors making an appearance, it went something like this:

Camara: #heritage

Humors: ride or die biiiitch

TJ: hi guys

new player: hi, is this game chat?

Humors: oh to be viking again, to fight, raid, rape and pee everywhere

Camara: You can stil pee everywhere kinda if you try

TJ: Humors you fucking idiot rape is not funny

new player: Guys, Jenni here can we please talk about vip?

Humors: You gurl? no gurl in Tycoon. rapey rapey stuff

TJ: Humors you are an idiot , stfu

Humors: wanna see my dick? last time it was soft, it's normally much bigger.

At this point everybody went to sleep lololol

Can confirm

• 2 years later...
On 2/25/2017 at 1:05 PM, Guest said:
Yesterday was attacked by 4 mugs who wanted to rob me. It was my friends birthday and we where drinking a little so after few liters of vodka we decided to hit the slot machines in one of the local places what people would call not so good.

Went it had some beers and lost all money in slot machines of course. After like 3 hours I decided t go home because I was out of the money and so drunk I could barely walk or see. When I left I noticed few guys where looking at me weirdly but because I was so drunk I decided to still go home alone rather than with others who where with me (we had 5 people in our group).

I started to walk home and after like 2-3 minutes these mugs got up up with me and of them tried to him me right away but I ducked his punch and knocked him down with 2-3 punch combination. Others of course attacked me also after than and one of them busted up my noise a little. After few seconds of scramble 3 of them where on the ground laid out but the last guy probably didnt want to be there with me so he started to scream at me that he will kill me and he has a knife. I had no clue he really had a knife and didnt want nothing to do with them so I decided just to run away.

Now I just woke and my head hurts bad probably they hit me more than once and my noise is busted up a little. There is a picture I took few minute after I did run away from them. And be safe if you out with your friends drinking a lot of shitty people around these days good I had some MMA and Karate training under my belt and was able to defend myself.

http://i.imgur.com/9jZN9CN.jpg

Update - 26.02.2017.

Today I woke up and didnt feel my self very well. My nose wasnt feeling very good and my hand was swollen up a lot so I decided to visit the doctor. Good news is that my nose is well but my some part of my hand has been broken and it seems I will have to go to fix it and have a gypsum for a 3 weeks.

There you go guys a little day out with my friends celebrating birthday now has turned my life upside down for few weeks. I would recommend you guys to drink responsibly so you dont get in any trouble and dont have to miss your day to day life for few weeks just because of a few mugs who wants to rob you.

There is a X-ray picture I took today at doctors office.

UPDATE - 27.02.2017.

Today before I decided to visit that place. Its like a slot machine type of place but I go there to drink beer with friends time to time so I know security and bartenders a little. I asked them if they could check the video footage and give me if they have anything recorded.

They had it recorded but the problem was they could not transfer it to me from that computer but did capture it with their phone. Of course as you can see the quality is pretty bad because of the poor cameras, night time and of course phone footage but you can get the main point of what I was talking about.

As you can see the the first guy attacks me and I duck down and land punch on him and he falls on his ass (You need to look really closely to see he falling because the video is very dark but he is there and you will see if you take a good look). Then the second two attacks me and we have little shuffle for few seconds when they also go down. The last guy is on the far right in the video but you cant really see them because of the darkness that is there but he as I said before he started to yell something about a knife so I decided to run away.

Update - 19.03.2017.

This is probably my last update because there are really nothing more to add to this story. I would post this picture after the hospital but I was banned by Duphus (for no reason) in forum for 2 weeks and was not able to do it. Now I have this castet and have to walk with it for 3-4 weeks and then I will be healed up and will move on with this and hopfully never have street fights anymore where I get some injuries or other stuff. Nose at this point has been healed up almost 100% just a little mark has left that probably will be there for a while. Also you can enjoy my MAGA hat what I did buy from China for 2$ :). Good luck to everyone and be safe.

http://i.imgur.com/0smfGWA.png

never forget :) 

• Downvote 1

I'm surprised this thread didn't get locked a long time ago since it was before the don't post about him pinned thread.

On 6/11/2018 at 9:49 PM, Monsieur.Camara said:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w25.jpg

4-0 Humors (331754) will soon be making his professional debut. We are thinking Kornflakes or Bukkake.

stay tuned .....

IMG_20180610_054943.jpg?width=282&height

15573693588044.jpg  170 lbs, ALPHA-1 Promotions

Humors "Mug Crusher" Lacplesis (331754)

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=331754

#rideordiiiiiie

• Downvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/18/2021 at 1:38 PM, Monsieur.Camara said:

I'll lock you in your mum's basement in a gimp suit before this thread gets locked you fool!

1) we don't have basements here

2) my mom passed away in January