Attacked

OK, I guess I'll tell you what it means. It means one or more of the bones in your hand are broken.

For example when I broke my hand I broke one of the bones between my thumb and my wrist.

What did you break?

OK, I guess I'll tell you what it means. It means one or more of the bones in your hand are broken.

For example when I broke my hand I broke one of the bones between my thumb and my wrist.

What did you break?

http://i.imgur.com/4fKqAI5.jpg

There is only one bone broken

What did you break?

For that type of break you would probably not need a full cast and your thumb would not be wrapped up. Mine was a half cast secured with an ace wrap

You also had a street fight? :boxing:

Nothing is backwards there. My hand is is after operation I had 2 metal things put in to keep my knuckle in place before it can grow back to the main bone. The hand is covered in red stuff (No clue how its called but its so to prevent arm from any infection) thats why it apears to be in different color than the rest of the arm.

You guys are probably one of these people who think Americans where never on Moon.

Can we see the x-ray of this?

Can we see the x-ray of this?

Well sadly I dont have it maybe I could get it once its removed or something? I really dont know the process of it.

First X-Ray I have because I did make it in local hospital just to check the hand because it did hurt a lot and they gave me it so I can show it to doctor. Other than that they really dont give out them at the doctors office.
Basically there are two metal rods just to keep my knuckle up so it can grow back to the main bone.
  • Downvote 2

Well sadly I dont have it maybe I could get it once its removed or something? I really dont know the process of it.

First X-Ray I have because I did make it in local hospital just to check the hand because it did hurt a lot and they gave me it so I can show it to doctor. Other than that they really dont give out them at the doctors office.
Basically there are two metal rods just to keep my knuckle up so it can grow back to the main bone.

Wow, how fast you have a purple belt. ;)

first some mugs, now a goose. humors gets attacked by the craziest imaginary objects.

I think in reality, they're not imaginary, he's just so drunk that he can't recognize his sister.

your user name Freeway is password protected so ya must of happened

Thats the thing some one knows my password or maybe one of the moderators are using it.

Is it possible to chage the password in chat?

• Downvote 3

Thats not me some one has been hacked my account in chat.

Is there a way to check who has used it?

Better check your game password too Humors cause both "fake chat humors" and "real forum humors" used the same phrase - forgive my soul

Edit: Or you know, just stop getting blackout drunk and going online

Im not reading all this BS. If there is one thing Ive learned from these threads is your all a bunch of cacklin hens. :baby:

*you're

• Downvote 2