JAG Battle League Smack Talk Forum

YungGreazy

"And THE NEW LIGHT HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION GUNNA WIN!!!!! That is what will be said September 1st at Gladitorius Maximus II. Good job on your win Budo and getting the title but I must say all your doing is keeping it warm for me thanks haha" - Gunna Win

15286846848534.png

Thay Budo

Thanks man let's meet there I will be ready as always ;)

42b14.jpg

Brutus "The Roman" Maximus

My name is Brutus Maximus and I'm the newest member of The Parade to arrive hear at JAG. Now I will begin to make my climb up your ranks to earn my position at the top. My first victim will be the unfortunate Vladamir Slamenkov. You don't stand even one fraction of a chance against me Vladamir. You should save yourself a world of pain and just stay home. I'm not just going to beat you but I'm going to hurt you. You won't make it past the first round with me. I'm going turn your lights out and when you awake it will be like waking from a nightmare. Next Saturday at JBL 5 will be the worst day in your life!!!

30b4.jpg

"The Darkness" Eric Von Erikson

Yes, that's right Brutus and you won't be the only member of The Parade making their JAG debut at JBL 5 this Saturday night. This is the event where the JAG world finally gets to meet us and how they will regret the day that we begin our takeover around hear. Michael Dark, you are well named for the upcoming fight because I am your darkness and I'm coming for you. I'm going to work you over bad. I'm going to hit you from every angle imaginable till you are begging for the Darkness to end. There aren't enough prayers in all the word to come to your rescue come fight night. Beware of the things that go BUMP in the Dark.

42b14.jpg

My name is Brutus Maximus and I'm the newest member of The Parade to arrive hear at JAG. Now I will begin to make my climb up your ranks to earn my position at the top. My first victim will be the unfortunate Vladamir Slamenkov. You don't stand even one fraction of a chance against me Vladamir. You should save yourself a world of pain and just stay home. I'm not just going to beat you but I'm going to hurt you. You won't make it past the first round with me. I'm going turn your lights out and when you awake it will be like waking from a nightmare. Next Saturday at JBL 5 will be the worst day in your life!!!

30b4.jpg

Yes, that's right Brutus and you won't be the only member of The Parade making their JAG debut at JBL 5 this Saturday night. This is the event where the JAG world finally gets to meet us and how they will regret the day that we begin our takeover around hear. Michael Dark, you are well named for the upcoming fight because I am your darkness and I'm coming for you. I'm going to work you over bad. I'm going to hit you from every angle imaginable till you are begging for the Darkness to end. There aren't enough prayers in all the word to come to your rescue come fight night. Beware of the things that go BUMP in the Dark.

"Ladies ladies ladies, those are some big words thinking you two have a chance of taking over JAG or the 205 at that. Not only am I going to be the next Champ but when I am, you gotta get through everyone else first to get to me. And by then I wont even have to put in any effort to Win. As we all know around here IM GUNNA WIN no matter who you think you are. get in line and kiss my Feet. come September 1st ill be the new king of the 205." - Gunna Win

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w7.jpg

Magoo Phillips

Just heard about some crossfit nerd that was apparently looking for a fight at 135??

Well where are you Khaled Smeer (334206)??

Lets see if them kettle bells worked

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w20.jpg

Khaled Sameer

What are you and why do you look back, am far back from you and its a risky fight for you. You think am an easy fight, hah. Show up a win and get easy pay, that's what you think is going to be. I may not be in great shape, less experienced and unprofessional but still you won't defeat me.

Jag interviews for JBL 5 posted.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62404

Check it out! Real interviews with the fighters and we will continue to do this and try to get them posted in the newspaper so we and JAG get the hype bonuses. If you'd like to be interviewed in the futue then start here by talking smack and let me know by PM.

Thanks for your support and let's make JAG great!!!

42b14.jpg

Yeah!!! That's what I'm talking about. It feels good to be back on my game and on the winners' side where I belong. I told the world I wouldn't make the same mistakes that I did in my last fighting I went back to fighting my way and I won. Now, I'm sitting in the drivers seat and I'm looking forward to my next challenge as I get closer to a title shot. Tonight, I proved I'm the best of the new guys coming into the 205. Next, I expect to meet one of your top dogs to get me into a position for a title shot. Who's it gonna be? Bobby? Gunna? I have more hype and more pop than both those fighters combined so I'd be doing them a favor by fighting either one. I'd also be willing to fight the champ next. That would get some good ratings I'm sure. Either way, I can't wait to get back into the gym and keep improving my game. See you in the cage chumps!

30b4.jpg

Wow, that was incredible. What a rush. It felt good to finally get into the cage and see where I am as a fighter. I'm happy with the result. It was a good first win against an experienced fighter. I got a chance to see what was working and what needs to be improved. All in all it was a good night. I have no idea who I will fight next. There are several good new fighters on the list. I can't wait to meet one of them in the cage. Now, I'm going to go home and enjoy a nice 2oz piece of swordfish in my salad before I get back to training. Tonight it's celebration time!

Hey Jagsters, New interviews are up for Gladitorius Maximus II are up.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62404

Check it out and feel free to comment and/ot give us any feedback. I'll be looking for more interviews moving forward so get into the smack talk thread and let us all know who your fighters are and impress me with your skill in the cage and out and I'll be coming to interview you soon too.

Thanks for your support,

Ebay aka Dusty Elephant, The Parade

"Budo I hope your ready for a war cuz that's what this will be. I may have missed a few crucial days of training due to my managers bullshit but that is just going to make me want this even more. I expect us to be throwing bombs this entire battle however short it may be. But when the clouds clear and the dust settles there will only be ONE fighter standing with his streak intact and we all know im GUNNA WIN" - Gunna Win