UFC 200 so far (will keep updated as we know more). Thoughts?

anyone here share the same thought as me ??

.. that if Conor is the 145 champ, and he should at least defend his title a couple of times before going on his "not take part, take over' scenario and get beaten ? That idea of "taking over" is his own .. other fighterd in the division or most of us don't give a damn about that and what we want is to see the division moves on ...

he should defend the title or he should vacate it ....

Yes, every actual MMA fan would agree with you I'm sure.

Hendricks vs Gastelum sounds pretty boring. I don't really like either of them.

Sanchez vs Lauzon is a good early fightpass prelim "main event", both are likeable guys but are they really relevant anymore?

I want Lawler on the card, vs Condit would be cool i guess. Rather see Wonderboy but it's too close to his Rory fight. Woodley has been on the sidelines to long. Maybe Maia would be a cool clash of styles.

anyone here share the same thought as me ??

.. that if Conor is the 145 champ, and he should at least defend his title a couple of times before going on his "not take part, take over' scenario and get beaten ? That idea of "taking over" is his own .. other fighterd in the division or most of us don't give a damn about that and what we want is to see the division moves on ...

he should defend the title or he should vacate it ....

You're not a real champion until you defend your title. Conor hasn't defended it and he needs to if he wants to move on. He says he obliterated the division but he hasn't faced Edgar and he should face Aldo again. Maybe Holloway as well although I doubt he wants to keep doing that weight cut.

Ok I just woke up to a few new announcements OP updated.

New fights confirmed:

Diaz vs McGregor confirmed now

Frankie Edgar vs Jose Aldo - interim title

Takanori Gomi vs Jim Miller

Hendricks vs Gastelum sounds pretty boring. I don't really like either of them.

Sanchez vs Lauzon is a good early fightpass prelim "main event", both are likeable guys but are they really relevant anymore?

I want Lawler on the card, vs Condit would be cool i guess. Rather see Wonderboy but it's too close to his Rory fight. Woodley has been on the sidelines to long. Maybe Maia would be a cool clash of styles.

I think we will definitely see Lawler on the card as it is reported that multiple title fights are going to be on this card (who knows if that is true). Lawler vs Woodley or MAYBE GSP. The other potential contenders seem to be booked in for fights and it could be too close to 200 for them to get the shot.

To me, Brunson/Mousasi is the most interesting fight they announced on that card so far. Cain/Browne is interesting just to see if Cain can rebound to his championship form.

I totally agree, I love the Mousasi/Brunson fight as well, favourite on the card so far but the Aldo/Edgar fight I also love now.

new confirmed fight:

Sage is fighting a Spanish grappler who is 0-1 in the UFC.(I forgot his name already)

I expect a name change regarding the event name. Instead of UFC 200 it will be:

UFC DYNAMITE!!!1

This is simply Dana following up on Coker's footsteps.

• Upvote 1

I would love to see GSP on that card. He is always in shape anyway , always in training, so would be awesome and a big plus to the card in my opinion.

This design is fucking awesome by the way, wowww!!

200-poster.0.jpg

Love it.

I think GSP vs. Lawler will be the co-main event.

Would love to see both Diaz brothers fighting at UFC 209.

So many good fights over the next few months. Can't help but feel slightly disappointed at UFC 200. Still going to watch every second though.

Love it.

I think GSP vs. Lawler will be the co-main event.

Would love to see both Diaz brothers fighting at UFC 209.

So many good fights over the next few months. Can't help but feel slightly disappointed at UFC 200. Still going to watch every second though.

Lol I would love to see UFC 209 in the 209 with Nate and Nick in the main and co main event.

As for GSP/Lawler that seems like a better main event type of fight than Diaz/Conor 2 but I know if it does happen it will be slotted in the co main event. That fight would easily push UFC 200 as the most stacked card of all time and I'd be shocked if it didn't do at least 2 million PPV buys.

Just got around to listening to Dana's ESPN phone interview..

He says we should expect 2, maybe 3 women bouts... I for one am not that interested in the womens divisions unless its the usual big names, so wasn't too thrilled with this news lol Got a feeling we will see Tate fighting though, maybe Holm as well - in separate bouts obviously!

Miesha Tate to Defend Bantamweight Title Against Amanda Nunes at UFC 200 -- now confirmed

Awesome it's great to see that Miesha will stay active and Nunes is the most deserving of a title shot right now. I think Nunes is gonna make this division even more crazy by beating Miesha.

UFC 200 is absolutely stacked. I'm really interested in all of the fights, the main event not so much but it will still be great to see Conor get another dose of the Stockton Slap.

Miesha Tate to Defend Bantamweight Title Against Amanda Nunes at UFC 200 -- now confirmed

yep, this should be a pretty good fight - wouldn't say this is a big hype fight though.

I recon we are gonna be seeing RDA/ferguson vs Khabib, Lawler vs Condit/Woodley/GSP and Holm vs Pena though... Maybe JBJ vs Johnson instead of one of them...

well whoever wins between jbj and osp will have to face dc first to unify -- but im sure it will be jbj

True but I think DC is out for a while maybe until like september and I'm guessing they will have the MSG event in the last quarter of the year (where they will most definitely have DC vs Jones) so it would be nice to see Jones active again before then especially at 200. We will see..

True but I think DC is out for a while maybe until like september and I'm guessing they will have the MSG event in the last quarter of the year (where they will most definitely have DC vs Jones) so it would be nice to see Jones active again before then especially at 200. We will see..

what actually happened to him, havent seen or heard