Demolition MMA - Official Smack Talk Thread

Humble

• 3 weeks later...

You need to start booking a second event a week or start releasing some guys. You have too many fighters signed to keep them active at this pace.

Idealistically, the fighters need to fight at least once a month. Some guys like to fight every 2 weeks, so yeah, you're right.

The aim is to slow it down to 1 event a week as they havent hit cap yet and will then up ut to 2. Want to eunsure guys have enough time to train

I left with Bapp because it was going to be at least 60 days before you got him a fight. I'm still sitting on 43 days inactivity with another fighter who is about to leave. I signed him for a 30 day clause, you don't need to decide he should get extra training time, fighting resets depop counters so this inactivity isn't helpful.

I left with Bapp because it was going to be at least 60 days before you got him a fight. I'm still sitting on 43 days inactivity with another fighter who is about to leave. I signed him for a 30 day clause, you don't need to decide he should get extra training time, fighting resets depop counters so this inactivity isn't helpful.

I didnt know people thought it was a problem, I will beging booking 2 events a week

• 2 weeks later...

three champions have left with the belts. 145, 170, 205

I dont want to be a prick but only fight I have been offered in 170lb (which I declined) as I only just beat the same guy in last fight and his manager hasnt been online for a month.

Of course there are other issues outside of the game that are more important but can you hire someone to keep things moving?

Sorry for being an asshole here but can you let us know if this org is going to get active or not, its all good but want to know so I can move on if needed

• Upvote 1

three champions have left with the belts. 145, 170, 205

I dont want to be a prick but only fight I have been offered in 170lb (which I declined) as I only just beat the same guy in last fight and his manager hasnt been online for a month.

Of course there are other issues outside of the game that are more important but can you hire someone to keep things moving?

Sorry for being an asshole here but can you let us know if this org is going to get active or not, its all good but want to know so I can move on if needed

I'm not in the org, so I can only see what I see...but you have multiple champions sitting around since Dec. 27th that haven't fought since and don't have fights scheduled yet for the near future. And yeah, three belts that have walked.

• 2 weeks later...

anything happening? still no fight cards announced

Is there any other close to 325k orgs out there?

I don't think there is mate. I think 330k is dead too after Rei shut down Budokai and Skrap got "Cody W'd"

The only positive is that most 325k fighters could probably compete Open ID at this point so it's not really worth it for anyone to start up a 325/330k org.

• Upvote 1

I don't think there is mate. I think 330k is dead too after Rei shut down Budokai and Skrap got "Cody W'd"

The only positive is that most 325k fighters could probably compete Open ID at this point so it's not really worth it for anyone to start up a 325/330k org.

yeah ok thanks mate, looks like it is open id then

I have had some things go on that has taken me away from the org which I wont go on about here but hopefully my life starts getting back to normal and I can get a hold of the org

At least get Tom Bickle to do something. If you don't plan on actually running events, I think you should release the fighters. It would be the right thing to do.

Disclosure: neutral party, obviously no fighters signed to Demolition

• Upvote 1