ward vs kovalev 2 - on right now

Tycooner

really had somo low blows, but kovalev was gassed

the 8 round was a brutal ward performance

i notice that ward was more agressive and solid in this second fight, he came to beat kov

well.. i thnk ward will beat kov if have more 4 rounds, but this end really sucks

Congrats to SOG for the amazing fight

Low blows are not what what made his legs wobble it was a Right hand to the jaw !! lol

BriskOddballIsabellinewheatear-size_rest

h2vj9Z5.giftake a look at the acting job Kovalev did give the man a Oscar !! those are on the belt line fully legal shots

this punch however is low

fYG9MT.gifyou cant complain about low blows if you throw them too right?

Ward landed tons of low blows early, and Kovalev retaliated 2 times that I counted. Ward is a known dirty fighter who likes to forearm, elbow, headbutt and hold profusely, everyone knows that Jay. He is the best fighter in the world but he uses every advantage he can. Not his fault, it's the officials that are so scared to death of the promotions to make any calls in the fight because they want a job next time.

I like Ward a lot but this fight like the first fight was not right, and I was hoping Ward would win with no controversy but I this was awful refereeing. The last THREE were 100% low, you cannot deny that, it doesn't matter that Kovalev was already hurt by head shots, it's ILLEGAL!

Ward landed tons of low blows early, and Kovalev retaliated 2 times that I counted. Ward is a known dirty fighter who likes to forearm, elbow, headbutt and hold profusely, everyone knows that Jay. He is the best fighter in the world but he uses every advantage he can. Not his fault, it's the officials that are so scared to death of the promotions to make any calls in the fight because they want a job next time.

I like Ward a lot but this fight like the first fight was not right, and I was hoping Ward would win with no controversy but I this was awful refereeing. The last THREE were 100% low, you cannot deny that, it doesn't matter that Kovalev was already hurt by head shots, it's ILLEGAL!

I was hoping for no controversy too but he does have 2 wins over Kovalev but there will always be "the but's" sucks because i am a big ward fan and i feel most dont give ward his props

Kovalev was acting in the pic above bro and i think that is why the ref did not call wards shots low after the acting happen Kovalev was tryiing to get a break

ward hit him low but not when he tried to get the break my faking after wards ward did hit him low but the ref was not buying it

i think Kovalev acting job cost him in the end