Rigged? Why fight it?

DirtyDave

The qfc tournaments for newly created fighters no way to win. No matter how good your fighter is there is a fighter that has super human talents well at least talents that no other new fighter has or can get for that matter but these guys somehow always have it well the coaches do anyway. And you know it just by looking at the fighters. No matter how good your fighter is he gets in the cage in the first fight does three rounds and both Fighters together don't throw 20 punches. But these Fighters they get in the ring and it's 40 50 punches a piece there's no way you can create a fighter to beat them. It's rigged it's known who's going to win the tournament before it starts. So why even bother starting your fighter out with a loss? Is the whole game going to be like this?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

I'm not saying I know everything about setting sliders but I know I had my clinch set to almost none. Which happened in the first fight but in the second fight against one of the superhuman Fighters that's all he did was clinched the whole round all my fight to do is clinch and you tell me how that happens know-it-all

• Downvote 1

I'm not saying I know everything about setting sliders but I know I had my clinch set to almost none. Which happened in the first fight but in the second fight against one of the superhuman Fighters that's all he did was clinched the whole round all my fight to do is clinch and you tell me how that happens know-it-all

You are lying/mistaken. I can guarantee that your clinch attempt slider was high as fuck(or your See How It Goes slider was high and your fighter has low IQ). Stop making yourself sound dumb and spend time on understanding the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can assure you I'm not dumb and I know where the sliders was said moron. It's rigged no two ways about it. No sense in getting your panties in a bunch Sally. I started this topic asking a simple question is it rigged? If not how can they have double what everybody else has if they're just starting off like the rest of us

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I can assure you I'm not dumb and I know where the sliders was said moron. It's rigged no two ways about it. No sense in getting your panties in a bunch Sally. I started this topic asking a simple question is it rigged? If not how can they have double what everybody else has if they're just starting off like the rest of us

Everyone loses. It’s not rigged you conspiracy theorist!

Are you talking about the Bonez Sing fight? Your guy’s actions in the fight statistics section are what you would see if you didn’t touch the sliders and they were left in their default position. That’s the way it looks for his other fight too.

Like TJ says post the screenshot of his sliders and we can see what is happening.

• Upvote 1

You are lying/mistaken. I can guarantee that your clinch attempt slider was high as fuck(or your See How It Goes slider was high and your fighter has low IQ). Stop making yourself sound dumb and spend time on understanding the game.

EDIT: I musta looked at the wrong fight above. So ignore this. It appears XXX is indicating the fight in question your guy was trying to clinch. So I looked at the wrong fight involving Graham.

Its all about your build, their build and your sliders vs their sliders. Your fighter attempted 14 clinches vs a fighter with better MT and Wrestling so you certainly put the slider more toward clinch than stay outside. So while you were making all those predictable clinch attempts the other fighter was just punching you in the face for it. Your fighter has good chin, but faced a fighter with a big punch and he probably went more toward power punching than accurate punching so you got knocked out for it. Always double check sliders before a fight, even if you know you already set them. Theres been a number of times where I did sliders on my phone and keyed the numbers in incorrectly and my fighter did the complete opposite of his skill set and what I wanted him to do

Every fighter in that tournament has exact same amount of skills points. You can only enter newly created fighters and you can't train before entering tournament. Why do you think he has double stats? He has same amount of skill points he just spread them differently.

• Upvote 7

Even if you enter a QFC with the same build points as the other fighter, you are always running the risk of running into another fighter with higher skills. Once you hit level 2 stay away altogether if you are getting this flustered at level 1.

Agreed, but he's talking about the creation tournaments though. No one has any more skill pts than anyone else in these.

• Upvote 3

Mad at yourself Karter because you fell off? Still begging for attention?

You haven't been yourself in years Karter haha worry about yourself lmao I started in 2009 and cracked top 100 a few years later when I bought more fighter slots and actually started playing seriously when finished school, lmao. You are a straight up liar, congrats.

keep babying these crybabies saying the game is rigged and give it a bad rep, and go be miserable somewhere else, now your defending the dude you're nuts hahahaha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mad at yourself Karter because you fell off? Still begging for attention?

You haven't been yourself in years Karter haha worry about yourself lmao I started in 2009 and cracked top 100 a few years later when I bought more fighter slots and actually started playing seriously when finished school, lmao. You are a straight up liar, congrats.

keep babying these crybabies saying the game is rigged and give it a bad rep, and go be miserable somewhere else, now your defending the dude you're nuts hahahaha

giphy.gif

so sensitive. my bad, I forgot Canadians have a lot of French in them. it's all starting to make sense.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Maybe there's some truth to it...

This happened to me today:-

Clinchwork

Head punch: 74 (0)

Body punch: 6 (4)

I had the slider set 60 head / 40 body.

Please ignore the fact I landed 0 of the 74 :lol:

I remember someone talking about something similar to this in the past. I think there is some weird thing that was never fixed where fighters become incredibly inaccurate and ignore sliders if the opponent is rocked and is in the clinch. I don't know what triggers it though because it typically doesn't happen.

I remember someone talking about something similar to this in the past. I think there is some weird thing that was never fixed where fighters become incredibly inaccurate and ignore sliders if the opponent is rocked and is in the clinch. I don't know what triggers it though because it typically doesn't happen.

Yes, there is an error in the clinch that was never fixed (still not as far as I know). However as I recall it, you just can't hit your opponent but I don't remember it making your fighter not follow instructions/sliders.

• Upvote 1