Adesanya Vs Wittaker

SavageMMa

Anyone else excited for this fight? The prelims look a little underwhelming but the prelims, in my opinion, have been pretty good this year, a lot of new fighters popping up.

I love watching Lima fight not as much as his brother but Dhiegho is still a bad MF! Dan Hooker and Iaquinta is going to be a fucking brawl, and the main event itself is hella exciting, I wasn't completely sold on Adesanya until I rewatched his kickboxing tournaments, Dude is a killer and in hella good shape, WIttaker can literally end it with one punch at a moments notice though. I am fired up!

That weeaboo is gonna give Bobby too much to think about. I like both guys and it's always possible Knuckles gives him too much pressure but i think Israel learns from the Kevin fight and avoids the pressure better and wins in round 3 or decision.

IMHO Lasagna had a good fight against Gastelum cause reach, but didnt convince me all that much. Ate a few shots... And when facing another long reached fighter like Old Fart Silva, had a shitty performance (maybe outta respect tho, but still not that great)
Gastelum looked kinda outta GAS at that fight... (Huh? Huh? great pun)
Lets see, I think it should be a great fight, as long as one of them keep pushing the pace. And I think whoever input its pacing will get this

Whittaker’s knee goes out in the middle of the fight and it gets stooped, Israel by TKO....

Whittaker’s knee goes out in the middle of the fight and it gets stooped, Israel by TKO....

Ok, so that's not what happened but I got the winner right.