World Cup 2014 - Fanatasy Football

Timmy

I had Oscar too, and one german defender, Hummel. I probably would have been better off with a clean sheet if Oscar hadn't scored. Depends how many rivals had german defenders and how many had Ocar.

I had Brazil goalkeeper as sub. I sure hope my first goalie plays!

We did well enough to keep MMA Tycoon's name on the first page of the "league of leagues" for a while, and ended there in 29th position. Maybe one or two people will google the game and take a look.

I can't work out who the winner "Hamdoun" is in Tycoon. Anyone know?

I was actually level when the game finished according to their scores but they've given someone on hamdoun's team another point today; not sure who. Sucks I picked Di Maria - didn't know he was injured :P

I was gunna switch my captain to Romero at the last min but I was away camping so never got around to it. Never mind anyway, good close scrap between the top 6 of us :)

Tbh, I think there was only 6 or 7 playing for the most part.

As long as I don't have unforseen commitments, I'll do a premiership one (official one) for the upcoming season and get it it ready with plenty of time. I'll try to get some prizes sorted too.

As long as I don't have unforseen commitments, I'll do a premiership one (official one) for the upcoming season and get it it ready with plenty of time. I'll try to get some prizes sorted too.

Im pretty sure there is already an MMA Tycoon fantasy football league on fantasy.premierleague.com

Im pretty sure there is already an MMA Tycoon fantasy football league on fantasy.premierleague.com

yup, we'll get one going on there as per usual. they changed it this year so it's a different format. loads of subs and stuff.

Ok. That was just an offer to sort it out this year, that's all.

oh well thanks for making me feel better about finishing 9th.

• Upvote 1

Ok. That was just an offer to sort it out this year, that's all.

I knew i was gonna be jumping the ranks after looking at most of the lineups of guys, i think if i ever do a fantasy soccer league again i will do a better job my knowledge of the game has increased drastically over the last month and a half.

Anyone know about any other football leagues maybe a premier league one or something.

I knew i was gonna be jumping the ranks after looking at most of the lineups of guys, i think if i ever do a fantasy soccer league again i will do a better job my knowledge of the game has increased drastically over the last month and a half.

Anyone know about any other football leagues maybe a premier league one or something.

There is a Fantasy Football game for the premier league at Fantasy.Premierleague.com

MMA Tycoon has it's own league there every year so when it is up and running you should join it.