World Cup 2014 - Fanatasy Football

Timmy

Team : Timmy! Used Budget : $129.8M of $130M (Balance: 0.2M)

Weird how you get the feeling you must be doing something wrong if you don't use all, or almost all, of the money.

I re-made the team about 5 times and it got gradually more expensive lol.

• Upvote 1

i'm having trouble, i've made a team and saved it but it doesn't seem to be showing up... i then tried to make a new one and it asked if i wanted to go through with the transfers and that they wouldn't be active until next week... a bit stuck... i've joined the tycoon league but have a ghost team!

Team : Timmy! Used Budget : $129.8M of $130M (Balance: 0.2M)

Weird how you get the feeling you must be doing something wrong if you don't use all, or almost all, of the money.

I re-made the team about 5 times and it got gradually more expensive lol.

i used all my money and have switched lines umpteen times though :shades:

I am pretty confident about this apart from my choice of Jagielka.. I rushed it a little cos I was at work.

you can still change it though, until it actually starts anyway. I wouldnt go with jagielka though, if england make it through the stages it wont be our defense that has done the trick

i'm having trouble, i've made a team and saved it but it doesn't seem to be showing up... i then tried to make a new one and it asked if i wanted to go through with the transfers and that they wouldn't be active until next week... a bit stuck... i've joined the tycoon league but have a ghost team!

I can see your team. It looks entered properly. You have Moutinho and Suarez rigt?

So, this is a complete mess with the fixtures between R1 and R2 and I have no idea what the rules are.

It says the deadline for transfers for round 2 is the 18th but there are 3 R2 fixtures on the 17th. If you transfer out a player that has played already, do you lose his points for that round?

I am pretty confident about this apart from my choice of Jagielka.. I rushed it a little cos I was at work.

Jagielka is actually pretty good value for money in terms of quality, but with England facing both Uruguay and Italy he'll play some very good strikers

Question:

Who were the players who you wanted but didn't quite make your team and why?

1. Sterling (England). Would have made a great sub because he could be a sensation, but he is way overpriced to gamble on.

2. Bony (Ivory Coast). Awesome player but too expensive considering his team has tough group.

3. Y Toure (Ivory Coast). Same as Bony above.

4. Drogba (Ivory Coast). Was my first choice as sub striker but I couldn't ignore Fred (Brazil) at only 7.5M.

5. Kompany (Belgium). Waiting for next round to transfer him in.

As you can see, I'm going to be sick if Ivory Coast win their group!

Maybe I'll get a chance to add Toure next round.

Question:

Who did you pick as Captian?

I picked Benzema (France). If he can't score vs Honduras then he is getting cut lol.

Question:

Who were the players who you wanted but didn't quite make your team and why?

1. Sterling (England). Would have made a great sub because he could be a sensation, but he is way overpriced to gamble on.

2. Bony (Ivory Coast). Awesome player but too expensive considering his team has tough group.

3. Y Toure (Ivory Coast). Same as Bony above.

4. Drogba (Ivory Coast). Was my first choice as sub striker but I couldn't ignore Fred (Brazil) at only 7.5M.

5. Kompany (Belgium). Waiting for next round to transfer him in.

As you can see, I'm going to be sick if Ivory Coast win their group!

Maybe I'll get a chance to add Toure next round.

Question:

Who did you pick as Captian?

I picked Benzema (France). If he can't score vs Honduras then he is getting cut lol.

You picked up a lot of Brazilians i had a few at first until i screwed around a bit. How do you pick a Captain i am still trying to grasp the whole Fantasy Football(Soccer) concept.

Did anyone fill out there predictions i just did. I went with Brazil 6-2.