Well PSE will be all 350k.... Grappling and KT only.....So, you can always train up your grappling or KT skills to be and stay competitive there and then gradually work into any of the opposite skills (grappling if starting with KT or KT starting with grappling) so that the fighter can move to MMA later in his career....Or just focus fully on 1 or the either and not worry about MMA fighting.

I will start with lower divisions being grappling and heavier being KT. All starts with the 2 tournies: 265+ (minimum 265 weight) for KT and 170 divisions for grappling (fighters can be lighter than 170)

When I posted the tourney for the first time. It says: if the tourney fills up before 350 hits then we can start creation at 350, however if its not filled by 350 then a date will be given once filled. It would be unfair if guys who entered earlier were able to create and train right at 350 and then a week goes by or 2 and the tourney fills up and they were able to gain an additional week or 2 of training on top of the 3 weeks after creation. Thats why I posted these well before 350 was going to hit. I guess managers dont like KT and grappling as much as its talked about.

• Upvote 1

Email the top 50 managers and invite them to the tourney. You should be able to fill it quick. We'll be hitting 350K in the next couple hours. It'd be cool to start creating at the beginning wave

My guess is Wednesday, Thursday at the latest. I think we average around 30-50 created fighters a day. Something like that... and think a lot of the vets who will be creating a bunch of fighters are waiting for that 350k marker to start.

My guess is Wednesday, Thursday at the latest. I think we average around 30-50 created fighters a day. Something like that... and think a lot of the vets who will be creating a bunch of fighters are waiting for that 350k marker to start.

I'm expecting it to hit sometime later today (Tuesday). Crazy influx of "new" managers coming into game creating new fighters. Must be some new marketing plan ;). As of right now, we have 70 slots left

I'm expecting it to hit sometime later today (Tuesday). Crazy influx of "new" managers coming into game creating new fighters. Must be some new marketing plan ;). As of right now, we have 70 slots left

People should stop doing that. 345k is basically ruined for other managers because these cowards hit it so hard trying to get to 350k

• Upvote 5