guys, I see some people haven't yet submitted their fighters

Can I still submit a new fighter ? (I have already made my entry ...can I withdraw him and submit another one yet ? )

I would have said yes however looking at your profile page it does not appear you have created a replacement yet so the window has passed. Very sorry.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/mobilesite/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=338381

Because im a procrastinating fuck, I just now created my boy who just so happens to be related to thw #GonzalezBrothers

You missed the deadline

I dont have 64 fighters as of this morning and because the post here was time stamped as the 18th when Bravo announced the fighter I will allow him. If my math is correct here once guys confirm following the 20th I will require 9 fighters to hit 64 and have 7 reserves currently confirmed. Not sure yet on what we will do to fill the final 2 slots yet I am still looking. If anyone has already announced their fighter here previously and I have missed it please let me know.

I dont have 64 fighters as of this morning and because the post here was time stamped as the 18th when Bravo announced the fighter I will allow him. If my math is correct here once guys confirm following the 20th I will require 9 fighters to hit 64 and have 7 reserves currently confirmed. Not sure yet on what we will do to fill the final 2 slots yet I am still looking. If anyone has already announced their fighter here previously and I have missed it please let me know.

Did you confirm me as replacement? Never saw a post about it.

So what I have done everyone, is on the Main List along with the Group lists any manager who had signed up but has not created a fighter has been crossed off and bolded. Very shortly I will begin replacing these managers with managers/fighters from the reserve list. How I plan to do this is randomly select the manager (they will be ordered 1 to 6 using a random number generator) and I will simply start at the top of the original registration list and #1 reserve will replace the first manager on the list requiring replacement. That will leave us 1 fighter short, haven’t figured out yet how to fill that slot but an open to ideas/suggestions.

From there I will compile a list of managers who have offered a 2nd fighter as a reserve group, 2 if possible to keep us at 80. Any manager who has created multiple fighters and completed testing and would like to enter a second fighter please get in touch ASAP. I want to make sure I have a reserve group available in the event we lose fighters throughout the tourney. I don’t want this to come crashing down and become a headache to schedule, this is why I want to make sure I have a decent reserve pool just in case.

I know not everyone will be happy with this but I don’t see another way but like I said above I am open to ideas/suggestions

• Upvote 1

Ok so here is what I am going to do, once again this is a beast of a tourney and I want it to succeed so I will apologize in advance knowing some will not be good with this proposal, but it needs to be done. I will send out personal messages to all managers who have missed the creation deadline and advise them they have 1 day to create a 25 y/o entrant, this fighter must be created and entered without testing as this will be a special allowance to create after the deadline has passed. All managers who agree and create a fighter will be entered into a draw and 1 will be selected at random to fill the one remaining spot in the main draw of 64. All others will then be placed into the reserve groups along with any second fighters offered up my current managers up to a max of 16. These 16 (if we get that many) will be split into 2 Reserve Groups and we will proceed as originally planned. I will begin contacting those managers now, if I don't receive a reply or no fighter is created on todays date, they will be forever shamed and removed from this tourney! :)

• Upvote 2

What org is this happening in? I just had a 3/3/3 contract from a test site place. I don't want to decline incase this is the org we're fighting in

Once we get the final spot figured out I will have the orgs send out contracts. Please only sign to one of the following:

League of Leagues 1

Groups 1, 3, 5, 7 and Reserve 1

I need to confirm the second Org now, looks like it may have changed again on me

Once we get the final spot figured out I will have the orgs send out contracts. Please only sign to one of the following:

League of Leagues 1

Groups 1, 3, 5, 7 and Reserve 1

I need to confirm the second Org now, looks like it may have changed again on me

If you still need a second org I have one empty with a 265+ division waiting for this.

Let me know.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15220985096091.jpg

James Isaac Abraham III

His elder brother was the favored son, getting all the attention of his parents. In his brother's debut, turns out he was a bum.
Now, this man seeks to prove that he is the better Abraham and deserves more than just being called "the other son". Nobody knows what his true capability is. Not until he joins the League of Leagues and win it all.
http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15229153796392.gif
An American naturalist, noted as one of the first practitioners of the field of "wildlife management". Got too involved in his experiment, where he himself has gone beyond the definition of wild.

Only 1 will be chosen for the League of Leagues tourney.

Who will it be?

Mr Louie. I'm using the same guy as before. James Isaac Abraham, no changes. Thanks!

I am not having any luck thus far with the 64th participant, so far none of those I contacted today have shown interest. I may have to go with a 2nd entry as the 64th spot as I dont have any other choice at the moment. As for the reserve I have updated the first page to show those who have contacted me offering to enter a second fighter, if I have missed you please remind me!! If you havent offered yet but are interested please get in touch soon before I set up the groups/fixtures for the reserves.

Thanks I almost crapped out a baby. Apologies for the visiual.

I am not having any luck thus far with the 64th participant, so far none of those I contacted today have shown interest. I may have to go with a 2nd entry as the 64th spot as I dont have any other choice at the moment. As for the reserve I have updated the first page to show those who have contacted me offering to enter a second fighter, if I have missed you please remind me!! If you havent offered yet but are interested please get in touch soon before I set up the groups/fixtures for the reserves.

Are you saying that none of the alternates/reserves want to fight in the main draw? If that's the case, that defeats the whole purpose of having them.

• Upvote 1

Are you saying that none of the alternates/reserves want to fight in the main draw? If that's the case, that defeats the whole purpose of having them.

Sorryfir the confusion, there were a number of managers (both from the main draw and from the reserve pool) who failed to create fighthters for the tournament. I sent out emails to each of these managers yesterday reminding them they had missed the creation deadline and if they were still interested in participating they could create a fighter (by end of day Aug 19, 2018) to be entered into a random draw to get he final spot in the field of 64 and those who missed out on that spot would fight in the reserve group(s). From those messages I have only received 2 responses, the remainder have not replied and those 2 replies were to inform me they would not be participating.

As of right now it looks as though I will need to use a managers second entrant to fill the 64th spot which will leave me with 6 reserves. Not ideal but better then no reserves. I just need to figure out how to set up the schedules for the reserve participants. If anyone else who has more then 1 fighter created by the 18th would like to add a second fighter please get in touch with me ASAP

• Upvote 1