Official UFC Camp League 2019

LeonStolz

Sign Up date can start now. I'll keep it open until December 30 and the draft date will start probably January 4th

(wanna hit a weekend so we can hopefully blast through it without a lot of delays.)

And ML, I agree with those changes. I think increasing the bonuses for higher ranked fighters and lower the bonuses for lower ranked fighters will stop the flooding of people picking up unranked fighters.

I also wouldn't be oppose to getting rid of some of the categories as well but I would like to hear from everyone what they think first.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we confirm rules now?

Seems like people are in agreement with my 2 minor tweaks.

Doesn't look like we're going to get a compromise on pickups/releases - i'd suggest max 2 picks per week and 2 releases per week as a compromise.

Anything else will likely ruin the balance.

Also - sounds like we have 10 participants which is a good start, a couple more would be ideal (provided theyre reliable unlike Humble & TCMN)

Can we confirm rules now?

Seems like people are in agreement with my 2 minor tweaks.

Doesn't look like we're going to get a compromise on pickups/releases - i'd suggest max 2 picks per week and 2 releases per week as a compromise.

Anything else will likely ruin the balance.

Also - sounds like we have 10 participants which is a good start, a couple more would be ideal (provided theyre reliable unlike Humble & TCMN)

It's funny that you equate almost no response with consensus.

It's funny that you equate almost no response with consensus.

What are you referring to? The two minor tweaks? Weve had several people in the past advocating those types of changes, but Id be happy to leave things as they are - we could just make one massive poll on another thread to come to an agreement

Hope everything will be alright Leon ... hang on tight
so guys, Leon is unable to proceed with managing the league ... so what's going to happen ?

I can continue my role from this year (post the fight cards, keep track of the camp rosters+rankings) ....may be another 1-2 guys can join and divide the roles then ?