Bjornmma1's Avatar&skin shop

bjornmma1

Bjorn and I have already discussed, I've never used that base and as far as I'm concerned, it's all good! It's a great avatar and somebody is going to have a lot of fun with it! Have at it boys!

Yep yep.

And your forum picture is legit awesome, haha, love it!

I will repost the auction, so that it is the most recent action on here and not the words of our somewhat confused friend Rocket.

On 11/27/2020 at 11:05 AM, bjornmma1 said:

Leading the auction for Two-Face3-1.jpg with your 400k bid, with a little over one day to go ;)

Unfortunately the avatar you submitted has been rejected. There are clear guidelines in place for getting an avatar accepted, so please read that guide thoroughly. You should be able to tell why it was rejected. The reason will either be that it's too low quality, because it is blurry, or areas of colour do not match. OR it does not look avatary enough. That means you have not used enough avatar or you are trying to make it look too real / not like an avatar. It is not hard to get an avatar accepted, so please do not waste your time complaining. Shoot for a 10 not a 5 and you will get the avatar accepted.

Note: it's just a bit too much fantasy.

21 minutes ago, HareRumpler said:

Unfortunately the avatar you submitted has been rejected. There are clear guidelines in place for getting an avatar accepted, so please read that guide thoroughly. You should be able to tell why it was rejected. The reason will either be that it's too low quality, because it is blurry, or areas of colour do not match. OR it does not look avatary enough. That means you have not used enough avatar or you are trying to make it look too real / not like an avatar. It is not hard to get an avatar accepted, so please do not waste your time complaining. Shoot for a 10 not a 5 and you will get the avatar accepted.

Note: it's just a bit too much fantasy.

Let me know if you would like to me modify this one, or if I can make you a custom avatar request to your liking instead, so that I do not have to fiddle around with the same avatar images again. You can let me know via PM, thanks! ;)