markyosullivan

Anyone else waiting for the Nexus 4? Starting to question whether the wait will be worth it as there's a big mobile conference in February where it's rumoured a lot of big name mobile phone companies will be announcing new phones.

Been waiting since the start of December for this phone, it's apparently just as good as the iPhone 5 and the Samsung S3 the only thing is that you can't get 4G for it.

Not being able to get 4G for it wont be a big deal for me, I can't even get 3G here in Northern Ireland even when I'm in Belfast.

i have it. it's awesome and for me the LTE wasnt even an issue...it isnt offered in my area at all. it's right up there with the iphone and galaxy...arguably better. it has the better specs overall than both really, as far as actual hardware. obviously they havent maximized the hardware totally yet so the iphone arguably outperforms it in some aspects, but overtime...i would say the nexus will have the edge. it's also the only pure android phone out there, meaning this is actually made by google in collaboration with LG. it gets all the android software updates before any other android phone, including the galaxy.

I've heard so many people say good things about it and heard of quite a few people switching from iPhones to the Nexus 4 because it's so good. Imo iPhones are so over priced along with most Apple products.

The camera isn't as good in the Nexus 4 as some of the Sony phones but apparently it's still pretty good

• 2 weeks later...

you should get the bumper for it...makes it look even nicer. it doesnt offer the most protection, but i dont want some big and clunky case that hides the phones sexiness. especially the back of the phone...cant cover that beauty up.