Mac vs Aylib

The coming month will have two high profiled bantamweight fights between the camps of Mac Little and Aylib 2.0 Two camps with some history between them. Mac is currently up 6-4, but there are more to those numbers so lets look into the details. First up we got this one for the bantamweight title at JAG:

15265777823149.jpg 14736963834875.png

Slammy Neckbreaker vs Ian Laperierre

What stands out here is that Slammy already got an 0-4 record in challenging Ian, 3 of them for the title. That is more than half the losses over his career so far to this single opponent and it is all losses his camp has against the Aylib team, every one of them on poor Slammy. Talk about having some demons to face. What can Slammy possibly bring to the cage this time he didn't bring the last 4 times? Another loss would probably destroy him.

Next up we got this one in the just reopened bantamweight division at Synchronicity:

17w25.jpg 14916117933168.jpg

Glass Joe vs Twea King

Glass Joe already had much more success in MMA than anyone entering the sport at his age could hope for. But coming to one of the premier orgs in the world and going up against a top contender for the title, a younger fighter currently on a 7 fight win streak. Is that not a bit much? The last loss Twea had before hitting that streak was actually against another fighter from the Punch-Out gym, Disco Kid, who later left La Familia for the Legion of Doom. Twea better take this one seriously. Glass Joe does have a history of performing at his best from an underdog position.

Adding to the above how Aylib has been around almost since MMA was invented and is famous for dominating the bantamweight division of every org he sends his fighters to while Mac Little had most of his success in Heavyweight lately. This does look like the score may well even out to 6-6 a month from now. The one thing speaking against that is the number of previous times Mac found a way to break the unbreakable Aylib 135 gameplans and the fact that this is exactly the type of fight Mac and his coaching team love to take their time preparing properly for. Will Aylib keep to his tried & tested ways or will nerves get him to open up and show us some of the less used tools out of that undoubtedly large toolbox he got for his small fighters?

• Upvote 6

I ll be watching this fight from the front row . I would like to thank you both for trusting Syn and bringing your fighters in our reopened Bantamweight Division !

Something very important should be added ....

Mac knew that his fighter was the underdog in this fight but accepted the fight offer without any hesitation. He was very happy to fight against the top dog of the division. Thats how top managers think and behave .

• Upvote 3

Something very important should be added ....

Mac knew that his fighter was the underdog in this fight but accepted the fight offer without any hesitation. He was very happy to fight against the top dog of the division. Thats how top managers think and behave .

Glass Joe`s path to this fight is the equivalent of the Marty Robbins troll job.

But Marty was openly joking, Mac actually hand picked his way while arguing each time he got called out for dodging difficult fights with that eternal "OMG it`s a 25 year old creation I only fight select fights".

I know because at places like RISE he was holding up key matches at the top and never accepted difficult fights with this very same fighter Glass Joe.

Google Risk/Reward ratio and you will understand why Mac is taking this fight lol.

I swear you are dumb, if you need help understanding how to use MMAT Helper send me a DM.

HAHAHA

Ibby.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Glass Joe`s path to this fight is the equivalent of the Marty Robbins troll job.

But Marty was openly joking, Mac actually hand picked his way while arguing each time he got called out for dodging difficult fights with that eternal "OMG it`s a 25 year old creation I only fight select fights".

I know because at places like RISE he was holding up key matches at the top and never accepted difficult fights with this very same fighter Glass Joe.

Google Risk/Reward ratio and you will understand why Mac is taking this fight lol.

I swear you are dumb, if you need help understanding how to use MMAT Helper send me a DM.

HAHAHA

Ibby.

Sigh, another thread getting derailed by Camara trolling. But ok, might be time to address this since you keep bringing it up. I remember declining that fight against your Gusmao (one of the maybe 5 fights I have ever declined in this game). The reason was Joe had temporarily moved to 145. It was at request of the RISE management since they felt they could offer better fights there until they recruited some more 135:ers. When he was offered a title fight at 145 I reminded them again he was supposed to move back and said I rather fight for the 135 title. I had already sent them a message asking to be moved back to 135 some time before they offered the Gusmao fight. That was all there was to it really, would have declined any 145 fight at that point.

If it matters I knew full well I'd lose the fight regardless which title I challenged for since Joe was simply too far behind the top guys in skill. You did too which is why you wanted to fight Glass Joe so badly, that was some very nice risk/reward for you. I should have sacked him long ago if I was playing the hype game, but I like him too much and want to keep building his story even if that means taking the occasional guaranteed loss. That fight was your cherry-pick you talked the RISE management into offering.

You are talking about DM, you could simply have sent me one asking why I declined. You never did. Instead you went around and called me a fight dodger (the first and only time someone did). You did it on Buzz and in chat, the places I rarely visit, but not on the forums where I'm active. I didn't even have much opinion about you one way or another before then, but started paying closer attention. You lie, dodge, weasel and cheat. And you take even the smallest opportunity to throw shit about the same things at people you don't like - which is pretty much anyone calling you out on the shit you are doing.

• Upvote 10

HAHAHA

Ibby.

I gotta say Camara, I'm the type of person to stray from making judgments of people based on the opinions and interactions of others. Even after several people told me you were a dunce and to just avoid you like the plague, I chose to give you benefit of doubt. But since my return to MMAT I have seen time, and time again, that you are actually one toxic motherfucker.

You constantly speak about your IRL accomplishments but, all the lying aside, if your offline personality is anything like your online personality, I would be truly and wonderfully surprised if you had one good person on your team. Or even one friend at all.

In fact that would explain why you spend so much of your time on this forum trying to troll people (none of which like, or respect you). It has been posts like this, Camara, that have earned your rep of lying, cheating, and in general being a scumbag. If that was what you wanted to accomplish then congratulations, but you're a fucking retard.

All of the people who are losing interest at a multiple rate because of you. Logging onto here and reading you spout your ignorance and glorified self-importance gets pretty old. In my opinion you should be removed like a tumor, just like humorz was.

I hope this at least makes you chuckle you cancerous chode.

Good day,

an irritated reader

• Upvote 3

That attitude is kind of the problem. You put effort into being irritating and getting under peoples skin and then turn around and call them triggered lmao. maybe I should just logout for good like others are doing. That's what we want for the game we enjoy right Chris? Nice attitude. You're too cool for school. Hope that keeps working out for you.

Fun fact: I only create midget fighters w/ desperate hopes of improving my record vs Aylib

That attitude is kind of the problem. You put effort into being irritating and getting under peoples skin and then turn around and call them triggered lmao. maybe I should just logout for good like others are doing. That's what we want for the game we enjoy right Chris? Nice attitude. You're too cool for school. Hope that keeps working out for you.

I did think I was too cool to wrestle in spandex and headgear lol. You might be on to something there.

• Upvote 1

Gotta go with my former mentor Aylib on these fights. Look to be good fights though, good luck to both.

Also say what you want about Camara, but he does make these threads interesting lol

Makes them interesting in what way ? Lying about superior managers than him just because they called his shit out in the past ?

Calling a guy like Mac out is a joke.

Mac has never rejected any fights in the 1 and a half years that i ve been working in orgs.

Camara should stick to competing in mid tier orgs with capped fighters . Thats the only way he can add some gold to his belt cabinet.

All this toxicity gets annoying after a while.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Makes them interesting in what way ? Lying about superior managers than him just because they called his shit out in the past ?

Calling a guy like Mac out ,for avoiding hard fights, is a joke.

Mac has never rejected any fights in the 1 and a half years that i ve been working in orgs.

Camara should stick to competing in mid tier orgs with capped fighters . Thats the only way he can add some gold to his belt cabinet.

Fighting noobs/cans/uneven matches at his shit org you mean

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1009291

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1002925

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1002140

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1001405

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1001416

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=996468

• Upvote 1

Ok, ok, but the last time Slammy was able to twirl Ian up in the air, it ended up

like this:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=964560

and like that:

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=945991

So Ian aint holdin nuttin back

LOL 4-0 and fighting a fifth time hahaha MAC really wants that win.

Calling a guy like Mac out is a joke.

I didn't mean to become a Camara apologist but here we go.

Because he gets under peoples skin so easy and its funny to read the back and forth. Make no mistake, im not defending his in game cheating (idk the details, I heard a lot of people say he got caught cheating somehow) but its funny to me when he says some stupid shit and 3-5 managers come in downvoting him, calling him out and talking shit.

Besides, you need a villain. Thats why so many of us enjoyed when Rambo's fighter beat the shit out of Camara's guy. He is kinda like the Colby Covington of tycoon managers.

Guys like Tito Ortiz, Chael Sonnen, and Colby Covington make the sport more interesting. Guys like Grumpy and Camara make the game a little more entertaining. And if you don't like them, seek out fights with them and ruin their day by knocking out their fighter. It makes the anticipation for the fight better too because you can't stand losing to someone you don't like. Wins are sweeter and losses suck more against a guy like Camara or Grump.

And if somebody really takes it super serious and hates them that much, like others have said, just block them.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

People used to say EXACT the same thing about Humors. Dick picks, racist comments, etc... And then the nazi hitler fiasco...

But in reality what we had was him accusing Dino of bribing virtuoz out of the fucking blue just so he could see someone banned from the game or a mod losing his job. Just for fun.

Tropical Thunder sums Camara and Humors up really well: "you went full retard,never go full retard"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...