Allow Orgs to have both Clothing and Nutrition Partners

GBK16

As it is right now, Orgs are allowed to have 1 Merch Partner. Now, this may make sense when talking about similar company types as it would make no sense for an org to have 2 Clothing partners as the agreement would be an Exclusive one.

What I suggest is that Orgs are allowed to have two partners - 1 Clothing Partner and 1 Nutrition Partner. This will lead to more networking and interaction with people which can only benefit the game.

This does lead to the question of how Event profiting is split.

What you can do is have the total Merchandise in events be split between Clothing and Nutrition. So for example this is what we made on Friday's Trinity event.

Org Cut: $136,881 (50%) Sponsor Cut: $136,882 (50%)

So, what I propose is since the total of the event was $273,763 , in the new system that would be $136,881.50 towards Clothing and $136,881.50 to Nutrition. Those totals are then split with the respective partners based upon the % agreement you have with them.

So if I were partnered with Clothing Company Alpha and Nutrition Company Beta, having a 70% agreement with Alpha and a 50% agreement with Beta. My total income from Clothing would be $95,817.05 to me and $41,064.45 to Alpha, while the Nutrition would be $68,440.75 for the both of us.

If anybody has any suggestions also on how it can be improved we can always update it but I think it only makes sense that an Org would be able to have an Exclusive deal in both the Clothing and the Nutrition sectors.

• Upvote 16

• 9 months later...

As it is right now, Orgs are allowed to have 1 Merch Partner. Now, this may make sense when talking about similar company types as it would make no sense for an org to have 2 Clothing partners as the agreement would be an Exclusive one.

What I suggest is that Orgs are allowed to have two partners - 1 Clothing Partner and 1 Nutrition Partner. This will lead to more networking and interaction with people which can only benefit the game.

This does lead to the question of how Event profiting is split.

What you can do is have the total Merchandise in events be split between Clothing and Nutrition. So for example this is what we made on Friday's Trinity event.

Org Cut: $136,881 (50%) Sponsor Cut: $136,882 (50%)

So, what I propose is since the total of the event was $273,763 , in the new system that would be $136,881.50 towards Clothing and $136,881.50 to Nutrition. Those totals are then split with the respective partners based upon the % agreement you have with them.

So if I were partnered with Clothing Company Alpha and Nutrition Company Beta, having a 70% agreement with Alpha and a 50% agreement with Beta. My total income from Clothing would be $95,817.05 to me and $41,064.45 to Alpha, while the Nutrition would be $68,440.75 for the both of us.

If anybody has any suggestions also on how it can be improved we can always update it but I think it only makes sense that an Org would be able to have an Exclusive deal in both the Clothing and the Nutrition sectors.

A huge +1 from me and just tossing a crazy idea in there maybe a way to link a gym with an org? I mean I know private gyms are for your fighters/the occasional friends or org members so why not have a way to link it? Maybe like the gym could get 3-5k for beginning events then raise as orgs grow themselves

• 3 weeks later...

A huge +1 from me and just tossing a crazy idea in there maybe a way to link a gym with an org? I mean I know private gyms are for your fighters/the occasional friends or org members so why not have a way to link it? Maybe like the gym could get 3-5k for beginning events then raise as orgs grow themselves

No one has a comment on this???

Do gym's sponsor events in real life would be my question?, it's a real question I honestly do not know.

No, unlikely. Amateur events and shit like that not but legit organizations.

Gyms however do sponsor clothing and nutrition companies and sell their products at the register/door.

That might be a better route to go with the idea then if we want to bring gym's particularly public ones with more comings and goings additional profit sources and it could work much the same way the vending machine does but providing a minor morale boost when a fighter is below X amount and has Y amount of dollars and has opted in to using the facilities.