• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 TJMitchell

TJMitchell

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 845 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 01:36 AM

Where can we see this? Would like to get a look at the game's hall of fame.

Under the rankings section

http://www.mmatycoon...me.php#managers - there's a little drop down menu to change mma/kt/manager

1542546360The_Stepdads.png

If you're going to cheat, be discreet!

#62 Kingbagman

Kingbagman

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 108 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 01:51 AM

62 have made it to #1

62 out of how many.

#63 duphus

duphus

Red Belt

• 2,553 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 02:10 AM

62 out of how many.

of 24583 - look beside rank on your own profile, shows account total

#64 ovoxo

ovoxo

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,620 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 10:45 AM

of 24583 - look beside rank on your own profile, shows account total

This is with the betmma accounts included, also with multis, so the real amount should be much lower.

Posted Image

#65 Kingbagman

Kingbagman

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 108 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 10:51 AM

This is with the betmma accounts included, also with multis, so the real amount should be much lower.

Does it also include managers whose accounts went inactive.

#66 duphus

duphus

Red Belt

• 2,553 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 08:31 PM

Yes, it's accounts made and not deleted. Basically all the accounts ever made that hasn't been deleted but as ovo says also includes MMABET site also. So isn't even close to active accounts playing the game.

#67 Kingbagman

Kingbagman

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 108 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 06:40 AM

Yes, it's accounts made and not deleted. Basically all the accounts ever made that hasn't been deleted but as ovo says also includes MMABET site also. So isn't even close to active accounts playing the game.

How many of those number 1s still play?
My mentor seems koo too me and this game is about luck as well and wasn't it a guy at the top who cheated or something like that.

#68 Ikkitakeda

Ikkitakeda

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 712 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 07:01 AM

How many of those number 1s still play?
My mentor seems koo too me and this game is about luck as well and wasn't it a guy at the top who cheated or something like that.

Not just one there have been a few. But cheated is hard to say as there were no rules against it that i know of. The one you are probably talking about is the one most famous for it Blake Phoenix. Who fought in his brother's org and was fed by I'm guessing can crushing to get there. Which Blake does know his slider game anyways. But ethically that is bs. But as far as I know his brother and him don't share the same ip address. And if they don't then there were no rules broken by that. If they do then there was. Because game rules are the same ip can't have correlation with eachother or it's considered a multi. Whole reason my brother wants to play but he wants me to mentor him, be in the same alliance, and use my gym. Which is why i told him to find a different game then because I'm not getting banned as we live together.

#69 TJMitchell

TJMitchell

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 845 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 08:27 AM

Have a squiz at this if you want to see the biggest cheat - http://www.mmatycoon...ic=56863&page=1

And Ikki, that ain't his brother and 'they' sure as hell share the same IP.

1542546360The_Stepdads.png

If you're going to cheat, be discreet!

#70 Kingbagman

Kingbagman

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 108 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 01:28 PM

Have a squiz at this if you want to see the biggest cheat - http://www.mmatycoon...ic=56863&page=1

And Ikki, that ain't his brother and 'they' sure as hell share the same IP.

Thats the one i was talking about. Who how many other people cheated and stopped before they gt caught.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users