NFL Fantasy Football 2017

Deuce7

so, Thomas and cooks didn't give me the 34 points I needed and I've been totally swept by JLP and eliminated from the playoffs :suicide_anim:

• Upvote 1

Going to get my ass kicked by a defense and a kicker this week. Hard to beat 40+ out of those two slots.

Glad I decided to pick up Gould. I was just hoping he would hit double digits. Smartest pick up I had this season was getting Nick Foles for this week.

Well Papabear, it looks like it's down to the two of us................ :winner:

Indeed it is...Hoping I drop my year high this matchup lol

Glad I decided to pick up Gould. I was just hoping he would hit double digits. Smartest pick up I had this season was getting Nick Foles for this week.

Well Papabear, it looks like it's down to the two of us................ :winner:

Probably wishing you hadnt traded me shady lol

Didn't see the three round playoff thing and didn't start Gronk because I thought I was done. Got beat by somebody who didn't have a QB playing and had another player that scored 0.

Didn't see the three round playoff thing and didn't start Gronk because I thought I was done. Got beat by somebody who didn't have a QB playing and had another player that scored 0.

Most leagues have a consolation bracket for teams that miss the playoffs.

lol your loading up for this one lol Its all fair game tho and you wont hear me cry BS if I do lose unless he were to drop some insane amount of points haha

I want to thank Humble for dropping Ezekiel Elliott last week and nobody else picking him up ahead of me on the waiver wire. I almost feel guilty for picking him up and potentially using him this week.