Jets

joseppe

nan with teleporter in game now there no longer needed .Also to launder money it take like 10-12 trips if your fighter has a lot of money just not worth it

Being how difficult it can be to find anybody with laundry available it might be one of the few options in a pinch though, and you don't have to wait for somebody to be able to work with you.

nan with teleporter in game now there no longer needed .Also to launder money it take like 10-12 trips if your fighter has a lot of money just not worth it

You would have to have millions of dollars for it to take that many trips. I laundered all the money off of my most recently sacked fighter in just one round-trip from NY to Sydney and back. But you aren't wrong. It is not the most efficient way of laundering money.

Yes, I believe it is worth it if you have the money simply because it can be hard to find laundry in stock.

Jets can be used for fighter to manager, or manager to manager laundering. Finally, besides running a private gym, if you have a 1 million+ bank what else can you really use it for?

It has some minimal uses. If you have money to spare then why not, but if you want to buy a jet just for laundry... not worth it at all.

don't think you can launder any money of spin/win jet or at least until after so long cause they have debt so can sale

that's right, i tend to forget as I have two other jets.

A jet is a worthwhile purchase when you have lots of spare money. I would buy the max speed plane, with enough range to travel the furthest journey itll need (ie you dont have to max that out), choose the best beds, get all the extras except maybe gaming - it sometimes says ### has had a bad gaming experience, so I remove the possibility of that in my jets!

Just 5 seater is enough, unless you have much money, then get a super plane and launder a few guys at once.

You can use a won jet for laundering money you just can't sell it. They're also helpful in moving fighters bases if you are into picking up free agents.

how exactly, since you have to sell it in order to withdraw the laundred money?

I have four jets that I hardly use now, with the teleportation, I only use them if I forget to cancel the autoflight or I'm sacking a fighter and I want to withdraw their bank account.

I have four jets that I hardly use now, with the teleportation, I only use them if I forget to cancel the autoflight or I'm sacking a fighter and I want to withdraw their bank account.

You change a fighters base when traveling and over charge for tickets, then withdraw the money from the jet.

Same. Well, I only have one but it's scarcely worth it. I use it exactly for these things.

save money. jets aren't worth the flow or time imo.

Yup. Giant waste of money and programming time unless he fixes flights in some way.