Super Fight League

Mentor

I am proud to announce the unofficial MMA Tycoon Super Fight League! So what is this league and what is the purpose?

#1 To provide a platform to promote the high ranking fights taking place between organizations: I have to say that the current top org environment is probably the best it has been for at least the last 5-6 years, there is genuine collaboration between the best orgs in the game and getting the top fighters to compete against each other is easier than ever, however, most of those fights go under the radar, this is the place to hype those fights.

#2 To create a place to keep a record of those fights in a mini-league format: This will give us an idea of which orgs were more active and how well those orgs performed over the past 6 months.

How will this work?

Any organization can participate in this, there is no limitations, however there are some basic rules:

a) Two different organizations need to be participating here and both fighters need to be ranked in the top 100 in the game. So fights between fighters in your own organization do not count. Also, the fighter is only considered your own if he represented your organization in the previous fight (this can be within the org or via a super fight), so you cannot "loan" fighters from minor orgs to fight under your banner.

Also arranged fights between two orgs fighting under the same banner do not count (ie, two orgs owned by the same person).

B) You need to post the result of the fight here, to get it recorded. It is not necessary to hype the fight, prior to it happening, although if the two fighters are "borderline top 100", then ideally you should do that, to eliminate any doubt.

c) We will have two seasons, starting from July 1st and ending December 31st and January 1st till June 30th. The first season will begin on the 1st of July 2019.

d) All fights need to be 5 rounds x 5 Minutes.

e) Points system: 3 Points for a win, 1 point for a draw (to both orgs receive 1 point), 1 point for a loss.

f) Super fights between two orgs on the Island do not count.

g) Participating organizations: any two orgs who have a super fight between 2 top 100 ranked fighters are already technically participating, as long as someone records the result here and they can confirm the fight was between two top 100 fighters, then it counts, this includes ID organizations.

• Upvote 13

SEASON 1 FINAL TABLE

Claymore Elite Combat = 39 Points

Global Association of MMA™ = 27 Points

Synchronicity = 20 Points

Pulse Fighting Championship = 14 Points

Empyrian = 11 Points

Pride = 4 Points

SEASON 2 Final Table

Global Association of MMA™ = 20 Points

Claymore Elite Combat = 12 Points

Pulse Fighting Championship = 9 Points

Synchronicity = 6 Points

Empyrian = 4 Points

Season 3 Final Table

Synchronicity = 16 Points 

Inferno Combat Series = 11 Points 

Pulse Fighting Championship = 9 Points 

Global Association of MMA™ = 4 Points 

Season 4  Final Table

Synchronicity = 9 Points 

Global Association of MMA™ = 7 Points 

Pulse Fighting Championship = 4 Points 

Combate = 3 Points

Alpha-1 = 1 Point (Discontinued) 

Season 5 Final Table

Synchronicity : 23 points

Combate: 9 Points

Global Association of MMA™ : 4 Points

SFL: 3 Points

Odense: 1 Point

Season 6 Final Table

Synchronicity = 46 Points

Global Association of MMA™ = 22 Points

SFL = 18 Points

Combate = 13 Points

SMASH = 4 Points

HFC = 1 Point

Odense = 1 Point

Season 7 STANDINGS

Syn 36

GAMMA 23

Sucker Punch Pro Series 8

SMASH 7

Odense 6

Combate 5

Highland 2

World Vale Tudo Fight League (WVT) 1 

Season #8 Standings

Sucker Punch 9

GAMMA 8

World Vale Tudo Fight League 6

Combate 3

Dynasty MMA 3

Syn 2

Smash 1

Total All time Table

Synchronicity = 158 Points

Global Association of MMA™ = 115 Points

Claymore Elite Combat = 51 Points

Pulse Fighting Championship = 36 Points

Combate: 32 Points

SFL: 21 Points

Sucker Punch Pro Series 17

Empyrian = 15 Points

SMASH = 12 Points

Inferno Combat Series = 11 Points 

Odense = 8 Points

World Vale Tudo Fight League = 7 Points

Pride = 4 Points

Dynasty MMA 3

Highland = 2 Points

Alpha-1 = 1 Points

HFC = 1 Point

• Upvote 6

Why oh why 3 minute rounds? That basically rules out any who are interested in ground fighting as well, the real MMA. Ground fighters need all the time they can get and 3 minutes favours standup guys too heavily.

Otherwise, this is a good idea.

Sorry, i made a mistake, i meant 5 x 5, i edited the initial post.

• Upvote 5

Got 3 fights confirmed for July:

GAMMA vs Syn:

Russell Tyrone Jones (282473) #10 vs with Pablo "El Diablo" Maraçon (269807) #5

Orpheus Boagrius (271323) #20 vs Gauthier Delsarte (305336) #43

GAMMA vs CEC

Solomon "Bär" Kahn (275069) #22 vs Iosue Nicu (270594) #15

• Upvote 2

Sorry, i made a mistake, i meant 5 x 5, i edited the initial post.

Glad to see that was a typo and all. I agree with the others, from my limited experience so far I've come to despise the 3 minute rounds as they do seem to heavily favor a single style. I've basically started letting my fighters phase out of their contracts upon the completion of them and then move on from the orgs that have 3 min rounds. Not that my guys are any big loss, but a personal preference I guess.

And I don't have any guys that would be involved in this (obviously, haha), but I still find fights that have more variety and longer rounds to be more fun to look at/read through.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Nice two former Madness fighters Kahn and Boagrius!

We could see Boagrius fight again soon, this fight is in the works: #6 Diarmuid Curry http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/flags_small/Scotland.png v #12 Orpheus Boagrius

The other fight being negotiated is:

#2 Pat Verbeek http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/flags_small/Canada.png v #25 Enitan Arendse

• Upvote 1

NSC would like to be involved

Mitsugu Takeishi Rank 6 (333928) NSC vs. Patrick Chaelsson Rank 17 (338051) EFC 265+ Fight

Takeishi won via TKO for vacant NSC Title

Post event - NSC 38: Takeishi vs Chaelsson

Give links to the fighters. Also, only fights between 2 different orgs (you do not own) count + both fighters need to be ranked in the top 100 in the game to be considered a super fight.

If Budokai FF has a fight that qualifies I'll let you know, but as of right now we're still a 330+ org with most fighters still a ways away from the top. We do have a couple special cross-promotion superfights that would qualify in the pipeline though!

Yeah, 330k is a bit off still, maybe in 5-6 months time when we launch season #2 you should be ready.

We are in negotiation for this fight:

#10 Snot Slurper http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/flags_small/Sao_Tome_and_Principe.png vs #27 Pablo Maraçon http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/flags_small/Nicaragua.png