20 VIPs in a row. A new personal record.

SteelPenn

20 in a row. A personal record. http://www.mmatycoon.com/vip.php

Buying VIP as a gift

You can buy VIP for other managers - just use the donation option below and add their manager ID as a note with the donation.

Game development fund - donations

Seperate from paid membership, you can also donate directly to the game's development fund. Any donations will go into game development and improvements. All donations are greatly appreciated!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/img_clickhere.gif

Latest Donors Steel Penn ($10) Steel Penn ($30) Steel Penn ($10) Steel Penn ($30) Steel Penn ($10) Steel Penn ($30) Steel Penn ($10) Steel Penn ($10) Steel Penn ($20) Steel Penn ($30) Steel Penn ($20) Steel Penn ($30) Steel Penn ($59) Steel Penn ($10) Steel Penn ($10) Steel Penn ($30) Steel Penn ($10) Steel Penn ($10) Steel Penn ($20) Steel Penn ($10)

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 4

Why do you brag with this?

We all know this isnt charity by the way. Youve sold VIP for tycoon cash and used the Donation button instead of the other vip button because you want yourself and others to see your name there.

And these things are not something to be bragged about, left hand shouldnt see what the right hand is doing.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 11

Its been a goal of mine to help this game and its members for a while now. I buy VIPs and donate extra funds almost every time I buy them.

If you do not like my sharing a completed goal of mine with the group the piss off.

• Upvote 4

Its been a goal of mine to help this game and its members for a while now. I buy VIPs and donate extra funds almost every time I buy them.

If you do not like my sharing a completed goal of mine with the group the piss off.

Why do you post this for everyone to see? What do you want to get out from it? To hear what a cool and generous guy you are?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

I spend my cash on this game to help people. If I did want a bit of boosting about it what harm does it bring to anyone? What is your problem?

Let me ask you this, buying votes for your alliance to win and be seen is that not what your attempting to reprimand me for here? As I said before, piss off.

• Upvote 6

I spend my cash on this game to help people. If I did want a bit of boosting about it what harm does it bring to anyone? What is your problem?

Let me ask you this, buying votes for your alliance to win and be seen is that not what your attempting to reprimand me for here? As I said before, piss off.

Yeah i know you spend your parents cash on this game with their creditcards.

But you could do it under the table.

Buying votes is not against any rules btw so i dunno why you bring that up considering youre a wellknown cheater.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Buying VIP as a gift

You can buy VIP for other managers - just use the donation option below and add their manager ID as a note with the donation.

Seperate from paid membership, you can also donate directly to the game's development fund. Any donations will go into game development and improvements. All donations are greatly appreciated!

Latest Donors Steel Penn ($10) Steel Penn ($30) Steel Penn ($10) Steel Penn ($30) Steel Penn ($10) Steel Penn ($30) Steel Penn ($10) Steel Penn ($10) Steel Penn ($20) Steel Penn ($30) Steel Penn ($20) Steel Penn ($30) Steel Penn ($59) Steel Penn ($10) Steel Penn ($10) Steel Penn ($30) Steel Penn ($10) Steel Penn ($10) Steel Penn ($20) Steel Penn ($10)

/emotes a * standing ovation * :coach: Thats awesome

• Upvote 1

As for my money. Its mine. I'm a grown man and make plenty of real money unlike yourself. I spend it on what I enjoy which happens to be this game.

I mention your paying for vote because by you doing that it was you seeking attention and if your alliance won you would get that paid for attention. So you yourself where seeking attention by buying votes. Yet when I post here you chime in that it is wrong for me to be looking for attention. Its a contradiction. Which make you a hypocrite.

So I will ask you again. What is your problem?

• Upvote 2

Castor chill, the guy just gave like 400 dollars to the game, let the man have his recognition. Being jealous of Rich people is lame.

Chill? Im already ice cold old son.

Im just not gonna be part of the Steel penn cheerleading squad. Nobody has done more for this game than me, and i do not start threads like this to thank me for it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Hang on. I just noticed it says in the title "20 VIPs" (dunno if he changed the title after posting it) and he never claimed it was charity. So thats alright with me as long as hes not lying.

I think its fantastic that this man spends his entire allowance on this game. That is passion right there folks.

Ive used him myself a few times too.

Hang on. I just noticed it says in the title "20 VIPs" (dunno if he changed the title after posting it) and he never claimed it was charity. So thats alright with me as long as hes not lying.

I think its fantastic that this man spends his entire allowance on this game. That is passion right there folks.

Ive used him myself a few times too.

Who hurt you? Tell us where the man touched you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Buying VIP as a gift

nice