Learning speed confusion

SteelPenn

Formally because he got caught on multis. Actually because you can treat your ego and feel yourself important by insulting someone in the internets.

I'm rubber, you're glue... y'know how it goes... if Steel Penn didn't acknowledge all the shit getting flung in his direction he wouldn't receive as much of it on his doorstep. Keep the door closed bud, and when you open the door, don't make such long whiny post. I can literately hear the whambulance coming from across the country. Do you really need the people from this forums approval to play the game in peace? Have mercy on your poor soul if you don't get the majority of this miraculous user base to love you as much as you love yourself and your brand. Dude, just learn to take the fucking heat and ignore it. You have a HUGE alliance. Not enough social interaction there for ya? or do you just get bored talking to yourself? ;) try not responding to negativity if it bothers you that much.

Only reason I'm poking fun at the guy is because of his whiny attitude recently. Other than that, I don't think I've ever typed anything negative directly to him. Maybe a jab here or there.

• Upvote 4

Formally because he got caught on multis. Actually because you can treat your ego and feel yourself important by insulting someone in the internets.

I think that the first shitstorm he was in was when he sold snake oil supplements which actually isn't cheating. Just a bad form or whatever. Then there was the multis.

Personally Im happy that he fills Mike's pockets probably more than anyone else here but the way he carries himself in forums is just egomaniac-ish and childish. Plus he seems just love cutting corners and Im always waiting for the new cheat or exploit he comes up with.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow, a forum thread about learningspeed confusion, leads to Steel Penn first changing his name, then leave his alliance and lastly get Mike to delete his account. Who the hell saw that one comming?

Wow, a forum thread about learningspeed confusion, leads to Steel Penn first changing his name, then leave his alliance and lastly get Mike to delete his account. Who the hell saw that one comming?

His account is still there. His forum account hasn't been linked to his manager profile since he was banned for the multis.