lotos

no am very poor.

That is the right answer! You win a raffle ticket worth 5k... A raffle will come u soon, so make sure you enter (not joking)..... I will put most of the remaining avatars in the prizes. 1st place gets 1st choice, 2nd gets 2nd choice...and so on

1.5 erm, not sure.......I think I will stick it in the raffle, but if I don't I will probably keep it. 1.5 is no record breaker.

ACTUALLY: ANYONE WHO DOES BUY AN AVATAR WORTH 500K OR MORE WILL GET A FREE RAFFLE TICKET.

(Not sure what the avatars will be, but I have a few superdope ones ready to release into the wild, if there's crud at the end)

450k buddha d

Current bid.....any takers? Will drop the hammer tomorrow Tev. If you do end up paying 500k more I'm handing a free raffel ticket of which you can use to enter at the end for any remaining avatars....The Robbie One might go up there, but if it doesn't and I have some mean mo fo's waiting for the grand finalè....

AUCTION: End of week- I wanna auction the badboys (that I've posted already), but then I have a few smacker roonies (to add)for whenever I round this all up (getting rid of old redos and ideas/avs). I expect Mon or around that time.

RAFFLE: So, I will put all the remaining avatars in with some brand new pieces to one big raffle (next week).

Oh, I just thought, u have already got one raffle ticket my new thing I just made up (cos u spent 500K)....yeh so u are automatically entered with ticket x1 for that?

Ok I will close the bidding for Bubba D around this time tomorrow- time of the last bid for 550k by Tev.... (12:59am GMT)

So 24 hrs to go and counting....

Edited by lotos

Bidding now: approx 10 hrs to go (15min extension time)- leading bid is 550k.

SpuBLfM.gif h3HO4rw.gif 6183wKs.gif

New version

I would open the bidding on Lawler if there was more interest. 1.5m is great money, it's just with this particular piece I am a bit attached. I could auction it, but I'd probably start salivating at 2.5m.

I will have a raffle at the end when the auctions are over (next week sometime). I will automatically enter you with two tickets. I do a live draw at a given time and the first ticket wins 1st, 2nd ticket wins 2nd place (ie 2nd choice)...etc. Last time I had 6 or 8 avatars all to win and Laz was the only one who entered so he won them ALL.