HIGHJACK vs ORIGI - 'It's way beyond personal!'

Steel

Ryan vs Bjorn  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Ryan is the man and will crush the Belgian Boy Scout?

• Highjack will kill Origi, or pray he does! Ryan is our
    • Screw Ryan and gang of Belgian bullies, go Bjorn!
  2. 2. Bjorn is mis-understood?

• He is great for the game and shows balls stepping up like this!
    • No he is cock!

I feel bad for Bjorn, I mean he is only 14 so how can he compete with Ryan on an intellectual/trashtalk basis. I feel like thats why he's suddenly gone mute in the forums.

On the topic of Bjorn being the youngest member on the game, I feel awful giving him shit too; we're just ganging up on this scrawny Belgian kid who is defenseless, no wonder he always has to run to his friends and moderators for protection. It kinda makes you understand Bjorn once you realise he is just 14.

I want Highjack to win, Ryan is my homie but I know right now he's real busy in real life, so the trash talking gauntlet might be thrown to me. Even with Ryan being busy I see Highjack beating Origi. Bjorn ducked before for a reason... or was it because he is 14?

P.s Bjorn is 14

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

I feel bad for Bjorn, I mean he is only 14 so how can he compete with Ryan on an intellectual/trashtalk basis. I feel like thats why he's suddenly gone mute in the forums.

On the topic of Bjorn being the youngest member on the game, I feel awful giving him shit too; we're just ganging up on this scrawny Belgian kid who is defenseless, no wonder he always has to run to his friends and moderators for protection. It kinda makes you understand Bjorn once you realise he is just 14.

I want Highjack to win, Ryan is my homie but I know right now he's real busy in real life, so the trash talking gauntlet might be thrown to me. Even with Ryan being busy I see Highjack beating Origi. Bjorn ducked before for a reason... or was is because he is 14?

P.s Bjorn is 14

He's 14? Shit, I feel bad now for calling him 12 on another thread.

Anyway, the way I see it, Highjack has beaten a top guy like Flagon Sackett before, which is impressive despite losing to him twice also since it shows he can beat a great fighter. His win over Chris Severn is debatable, because even though Shortfuse is undoubtedly a fantastic manager, Severn might not be the best example of a top top fighter.

Meanwhile, Origi is impressive with his power, but his opponent's haven't exactly been stellar. The one opponent you could say was top class would be Sigurdsson, and he lost to him, although he did give a good account of himself.

I wouldn't be surprised to see either guy win tbh, since we don't know how they will be setting their sliders and an engine roll in one guys favour could be big, but I have to say Highjack looks to have a better chin and better power. We'll just have to wait for fight time to see how it goes but I am backing Highjack to get the KO win.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I am not going to vote, I dont really agree with any of the choices. I think they are both decent guys that just can not get along, it happens there are not many people I just do not like but there are a couple and I will probably never get along with them. Luckily one of them retired from work so I will probably never see him again but the other I have to deal with now, so I ignore him and try and keep the peace.

Now to the fight prediction. I think it will be close, it could really go either way but I have to go with Highjack for the KO win. Sorry Bjorn nothing personal.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the thread, you're awesome for the hype up Peel it's a pity Bjorn cares more about in-game money and whatever it is that he considers pride over giving the people want they want.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the thread, you're awesome for the hype up Peel it's a pity Bjorn cares more about in-game money and whatever it is that he considers pride over giving the people want they want.

No Ryan. The reason I don't like the idea of a lot of smack talk is because it would turn ugly and sour anyway and the game doesn't need another thread full of managers throwing shit at eachother.

So the reason I don't like it is because it wouldn't do the forum any good.

BUT, if you are willing to purely smack talk in character with your guy vs mine, I'm up for that. As long as it's fighter vs fighter smack talk, that is something that wouldn't 'hurt' the game/forum , actually would even make it come back alive a bit perhaps.

Anyway, let me know if that seems good/interesting/reasonable to you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

No Ryan. The reason I don't like the idea of a lot of smack talk is because it would turn ugly and sour anyway and the game doesn't need another thread full of managers throwing shit at eachother.

So the reason I don't like it is because it wouldn't do the forum any good.

BUT, if you are willing to purely smack talk in character with your guy vs mine, I'm up for that. As long as it's fighter vs fighter smack talk, that is something that wouldn't 'hurt' the game/forum , actually would even make it come back alive a bit perhaps.

Anyway, let me know if that seems good/interesting/reasonable to you.

No Bjorn, you're completely full of shit as per ushe.

Manager vs manager rivalries/threads/discussions/battles have been a staplemark of this game since I first joined and I am assuming prior to that as well. They generate more buzz on the forums than anything else. They are some of the most stand out moments in the history of the game and if you can't handle me throwing shots it's just kind of sad, this is the internet not bible study. Kinda of sad I lay some truth bomb down and refuse to let you micromanage shit and you bail out. If you don't want to take part, that's good for you man but don't pretend it's for the good of the forums because you're just lying to yourself, just like your one groupie who follows you around is lying to himself as well.

BUT...

Nothing. We've gone throw this. This isn't happening your. Does that make you angry?

Ironically "fighter vs fighter" smack talks happens all the time and there is never much talk about it. I hyped up Highjack vs Sackett a lot of and it didn't get much attention. I call you out for being a hypocrite who loves to kiss someone's ass when you have something to gain from it and well... The forum loves it. They crave it... They embrace it.

I'll take activity over your moral standing because I don't believe you have any morals.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Origi was covertly taken from Bjorns camp for a no holds barred interview with Richie Ciapelli of MMA USA.

I use the word covertly loosely as Turpin walked into their gym and said "Origi you're coming with me"

Like who was going to say shit eh!

Anyway the Origi interview is coming this weekend.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No need to fear them, you are more than welcome to ask for autographs, or have your photo taken with them.

They are friendly guys, they just happen to be the 3 best heavies on the planet.

In fact, if Bowser, Barn and I are all in town for the fight, it might be worth BHP running a slider seminar for you Vendetta boys to attend. :owned:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Dale, mate, pal.

You personally may have no cause to look at the top left hand side of the rankings page, but that is where Turpin and another of my boys reside.

It's called P4P Ranking.

Ask in your alliance about it ,Wolf, G Wad etc will be able to explain.

Bring your autograph book to the Origi fight , I will sign and pose for a photo with you.

You can sell it when you fall on hard times buddy. I'm good like that.

• Upvote 3

No need to fear them, you are more than welcome to ask for autographs, or have your photo taken with them.

They are friendly guys, they just happen to be the 3 best heavies on the planet.

In fact, if Bowser, Barn and I are all in town for the fight, it might be worth BHP running a slider seminar for you Vendetta boys to attend. :owned:

Aw you included yourself that's cute. :P. 2-0 vs ya so far bro. Haven't lost to Bowser yet either.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You Ryan are world class , I've told you already but I'm flattered you know the record more than anything. It speaks volumes about my reputation and standing in the game.

The fact you, the future IMO are putting it on the line against a mid rank chump like Bjorn emphasises the need you guys have to crush the Belgian Boy Scout.

You haven't had Shirt fillers like Unicorn or McCann step up but Ryan Epicity.

Be incredible if Bjorn shocked the world and beat a manager of your caliber, but everyone reckons Highjack is too good, so you will win easy, probably...

• Upvote 2

You Ryan are world class , I've told you already but I'm flattered you know the record more than anything. It speaks volumes about my reputation and standing in the game.

The fact you, the future IMO are putting it on the line against a mid rank chump like Bjorn emphasises the need you guys have to crush the Belgian Boy Scout.

You haven't had Shirt fillers like Unicorn or McCann step up but Ryan Epicity.

Be incredible if Bjorn shocked the world and beat a manager of your caliber, but everyone reckons Highjack is too good, so you will win easy, probably...

Yeah well....

:mellow:

But...

Fuck I was not prepared for flattery... :blush:

(rare ooc: I do not think I am world class though, that would be a tier or two above me atm)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Steel............ Suck my division 4 nuts.

Told you Maldini is coming for Turpin

Remember you wanted the fight when Maldini was raked above Turpin.

1-2 wins and he's mine.