The Duel Rei Q&A

Need to get someone a bit more positive and happy on cause we had some debbie downer moments lmfao

Was fun though, cheers for all the questions lads.

I actually liked it a lot :) Great Podcast as always.

Having said that...

@Podcast kid: You keep saying that you asked about having me in the show and got no support, there is a big difference in posting 1 post in a thread and another one about making an entire thread, stating as a fact you are doing a Podcast on Rei and then asking for questions. Of course you gonna get more traction on option 2. Guess what, you took an IQ test and scored a 2.

At this point you have moved the goal posts twice already on this subject and honestly lost my attention. I`m gonna go coach the Ultimate Fighter now, okkCiaoBye

Oh and yeah took a look at your org and all I got was this vibe:

why-i-took-my-son-to-the-pride-parade-12

• Downvote 3

I actually liked it a lot :) Great Podcast as always.

Having said that...

@Podcast kid: You keep saying that you asked about having me in the show and got no support, there is a big difference in posting 1 post in a thread and another one about making an entire thread, stating as a fact you are doing a Podcast on Rei and then asking for questions. Of course you gonna get more traction on option 2. Guess what, you took an IQ test and scored a 2.

At this point you have moved the goal posts twice already on this subject and honestly lost my attention. I`m gonna go coach the Ultimate Fighter now, okkCiaoBye

Oh and yeah took a look at your org and all I got was this vibe:

why-i-took-my-son-to-the-pride-parade-12

Public stats at my IQ is really choosing the high road there Camara. All class. 11 episodes of hard work in 4 months time.

Also this is the exact thread link I posted back in February (Note: an entire separate thread) announcing your desire to be on the show for an interview and asking the community for a set of questions very similar to the thread we are in. http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63669

I got one question for your show pm’ed to me a variation of: ask him about his known multi.... From 4 different people. Not an exciting show in my eyes.

And before you insult the hard work put in and the IQ of this podcast kid, make sure your own attempt gets off the ground. 3 months later.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63738

Sincerely

Tycoon Podcast Kid

• Upvote 9

Public stats at my IQ is really choosing the high road there Camara. All class. 11 episodes of hard work in 4 months time.

Also this is the exact thread link I posted back in February (Note: an entire separate thread) announcing your desire to be on the show for an interview and asking the community for a set of questions very similar to the thread we are in. http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63669

I got one question for your show pm’ed to me a variation of: ask him about his known multi.... From 4 different people. Not an exciting show in my eyes.

And before you insult the hard work put in and the IQ of this podcast kid, make sure your own attempt gets off the ground. 3 months later.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63738

Sincerely

Tycoon Podcast Kid

Oh dear Camara, even Podcast Kid is wrecking you and he's one of the nicest dudes in the game! Just not your day.

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...