Down pops

XxxtremeT13

I'm fighting my sensei x2 in the next 10 days while you are testing vs yourself: http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=913723

Trust me bro...

I'm doing it right.

Common practice, doesn't give any advantage, everyone does it. You know what everyone doesn't do? Have a thousand multi accounts, gets caught, and doesn't even take the time out to make up a fable to cover it up ;).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Alright.. I mean I expected down pops..just not so young.

Age is just a modifier, skill value also is a modifier(the higher the skill, the sooner it starts depopping). I was having a couple of ways to deal with those with my first projects(after them I started fighting early cause managing those depops is pain in the ass). First thing you could do is to stop training a skill at --. Assuming you arent doing any sparrings early on, once the depops trigger, this skill will immediately drop to the lower level ++ and you would know that it is time to reset it. But generally, you should do a reset session every 2 months for lower skills, while elites need to be reset monthly.

Is there a rough time frame that fighting gives you before depopping begins again or is it at least a greater amount of time than training to get back up to where it was?

There are too many modifiers so I cant tell exactly how long after a fight depops wont trigger, but 4-5 weeks is safe. It depends on how long was the fight, your fighter's age, learning speed, skill value, etc.

There are too many modifiers so I cant tell exactly how long after a fight depops wont trigger, but 4-5 weeks is safe. It depends on how long was the fight, your fighter's age, learning speed, skill value, etc.

well would you it have a greater lasting affect than training maintenance?

Getting a fight is the easier solution, but i think training a skill gives a max reset.

Still, with proper build, training and learning speed, a project could start fighting at his ID in 2 months since creation. I wouldn't advice you to wait for too much before fighting, cause game is too slow anyway. Also fighting reveals fighter's hiddens, i bet you dont wanna train a fighter for two years and realize that he has a flaw.

Depops: There are 2 different reasons.

1. age/injury or skill cap reasons

2. lack of training issue

The 2 are not related.

The OP is dealing with #2

You have to train a skill every so often or you will go into decline on that skill, when this happens is related to the level of that skill. The absolute earliest this can happen is 40 sessions for a very high skill like elite. At wonderful it's around 180 sessions or so because that is when everyone see's the depop on a prime right when they turn 19 (90 days). That is common because people don't spar that prime.

You have to train all skills, that means the primes too by sparring. You can do SD, punches all you want but that doesn't reset the time last trained on the prime (boxing) only those secondaries. Same goes with physicals, you have to do wieght and cardio or you will go into degrade you just don't notice it because about everything you train adds a small amount of cardio. It goes up you just don't notice your losing a small amount.

When you hit the time frame on that skill and go into degrade you lose .05 points every session. Not a big deal, but if you don't notice it on an elite++ skill you can lose more then you gain.

This has been gone over several time, but people don't seem to understand it.

Same goes for Circuit training, general won't reset the ticker on the individual skills (agility, balance, speed) and you need to do the specialty circuit training to fully reset the tickers. it will lower it but not fully reset them so you can do just generals but will need to do more often then doing the separate ones.

Fighting resets every skills ticker (ticker is the counter on sessions when a skill was last trained).

You can train and never fight and never have a decline, it's easily done all you have to do is least train every skill ever 40 sessions which is roughly every 2.5 weeks. So by training everything in that 2.5 weeks you will never have a decline EVER (as far as a training decline - this has nothing to do with age/injury/cap declines).

You won't get into the age/injury/cap declines until at the earliest 27 if he's really fast learner and has a bad injury hidden and fought a lot.

I hope that straighten out some misconceptions

• Upvote 6

Depops: There are 2 different reasons.

1. age/injury or skill cap reasons

2. lack of training issue

The 2 are not related.

The OP is dealing with #2

You have to train a skill every so often or you will go into decline on that skill, when this happens is related to the level of that skill. The absolute earliest this can happen is 40 sessions for a very high skill like elite. At wonderful it's around 180 sessions or so because that is when everyone see's the depop on a prime right when they turn 19 (90 days). That is common because people don't spar that prime.

You have to train all skills, that means the primes too by sparring. You can do SD, punches all you want but that doesn't reset the time last trained on the prime (boxing) only those secondaries. Same goes with physicals, you have to do wieght and cardio or you will go into degrade you just don't notice it because about everything you train adds a small amount of cardio. It goes up you just don't notice your losing a small amount.

When you hit the time frame on that skill and go into degrade you lose .05 points every session. Not a big deal, but if you don't notice it on an elite++ skill you can lose more then you gain.

This has been gone over several time, but people don't seem to understand it.

Same goes for Circuit training, general won't reset the ticker on the individual skills (agility, balance, speed) and you need to do the specialty circuit training to fully reset the tickers. it will lower it but not fully reset them so you can do just generals but will need to do more often then doing the separate ones.

Fighting resets every skills ticker (ticker is the counter on sessions when a skill was last trained).

You can train and never fight and never have a decline, it's easily done all you have to do is least train every skill ever 40 sessions which is roughly every 2.5 weeks. So by training everything in that 2.5 weeks you will never have a decline EVER (as far as a training decline - this has nothing to do with age/injury/cap declines).

You won't get into the age/injury/cap declines until at the earliest 27 if he's really fast learner and has a bad injury hidden and fought a lot.

I hope that straighten out some misconceptions

So what if I have an old fighter like 35+ that has great skills all around and I make sure that in that 40 session time frame I've sparred every primary and trained every secondary and physical with its specified training type..will his skills not decline or at those ages do the number of sessions you need to do these training sessions decrease so you have to do them more often making it harder to maintain?

So what if I have an old fighter like 35+ that has great skills all around and I make sure that in that 40 session time frame I've sparred every primary and trained every secondary and physical with its specified training type..will his skills not decline or at those ages do the number of sessions you need to do these training sessions decrease so you have to do them more often making it harder to maintain?

Now, your talking about the #1. age/injury or skill cap. Keep in mind it's completely seperate from the training and don't relate to each other at all.

Age degradation from wiki: Additionally, each fighter has an age where he can (but won’t automatically) start to decline in skill. This is a random age between 28 and 35, so a wide range. Once your fighter hits his hidden age drop off point, as long as his skills are high enough, he will start to slowly decline in skills. This will happen by a very small amount during each training session, with some skills declining faster than others (particularly physicals).

Basically it lowers your skill cap, skill cap is around a max of 2750 points, so when you get older it will lower that total some and keep lowering it the older he gets. So say you fighter is now 35 and his cap has been lowered to 2600, so if he was over that 2600 points he will lose skill until he gets to or under that 2600. Age how ever hits physicals much harder and will lower you physical skills more then the other skills.

Injuries also lower the skill cap, so say your fighter is 27 (below the where age degradation can come in) and is at his skill cap (say 2750) once he reaches a certain amount of injury days, the next time he fights and gets 14 days of injury it will lower his skill cap to say 2740 so in the next few days he loses 10 points of skill until he reaches the 2740.

Side note, the skills you lose come off your highest skill. So say your highest skills are punches, SD, clinch all at elite+ and all other skills are sens++, so you will lose most of that 10 points on the elite+ skill. Wiki says last trained stuff but it doesn't do that from what I seen.

It's possible to see very little skill lose with high age, if the fighter was never close to his skill cap. Meaning I may have a fighter that is mostly all elite++ but doesn't have skills like, elbows, knee's, GnP, Subs, I may be at 2600 points thus never really see much degrade because it takes a while to lower cap down to where he actually is.

Thank you, guys. Posts like this are very helpful. I wish they were all compiled somewhere, instead of digging through the forums to find out details left out of the wiki.