FARTMMA Contractual Agreement

davie1903

You should see the StrippedDads chat

Some serious emotional roller coasters and fun for the entire family there.

News flash: We found a temporary host for the org while the buyer finds a permanent one and I will be able to reimburse Chucky his dinero and save 100+ managers and fighters from being homeless while preserving Fart Masters legacy .

I hope you vote for me In the yearly awards mentor, It would mean a lot to me. My methods might be unorthodox but when I came to Tycoon this was the Wild West and some hard choices had to be made in order to restore the law.

Fuck, was really hoping to grab myself some top 350k guys from you

• Upvote 1

You should see the StrippedDads chat

Some serious emotional roller coasters and fun for the entire family there.

News flash: We found a temporary host for the org while the buyer finds a permanent one and I will be able to reimburse Chucky his dinero and save 100+ managers and fighters from being homeless while preserving Fart Masters legacy .

I hope you vote for me In the yearly awards mentor, It would mean a lot to me. My methods might be unorthodox but when I came to Tycoon this was the Wild West and some hard choices had to be made in order to restore the law.

169190.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I will RISE again.

My profile will show you why I stated those words

Is Alfred selling you another one of my old orgs ?

The ironing is just too much !!

RISE will be easier (shorter time for 325k) to bring into no ID territory but significantly more difficult to recruit than 340k

I will assist

I have spoken !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Btw, since you telling everyone that they should see our chat, can you post some screenshots here? Unless there is some slim chance that you are full of shit :)

The forums knows he's full of it, we don't have to prove anything to anyone.

Camara has to do all the proving, thats why he posts so much self hype BS because he knows deep down in his pathetic and shallow life how truly unimportant and worthless he is.

• Upvote 3

Is Alfred selling you another one of my old orgs ?

The ironing is just too much !!

RISE will be easier (shorter time for 325k) to bring into no ID territory but significantly more difficult to recruit than 340k

I will assist

I have spoken !

Don't worry mate, the first few months of being a housewife can be hard. You'll get used to it :) Keep your head up

• Upvote 2

Camara has to do all the proving, thats why he posts so much self hype BS because he knows deep down in his pathetic and shallow life how truly unimportant and worthless he is.

You know this isn’t such a bad idea :)

A lot of my fans have been dying to hear moar about my life, not my fighters but the manager behind so much greatness.

At the time I had been featured on 2-3 podcasts by Pride owner but then after he tried moving to other subjects not Camara the fans just didn’t follow and thus our first ever podcast ended.

I went on to pile up wins vs Alex K and featured on The inaugural season of TUF winning the show in fantastic form until he threw in the towel on his fighters, manhood and the game. Another flash in the pan just like his shamed mentor Kendrick who had to change his name to return and hope nobody remembers him.

Humors is buying a mic still.

But yeah I believe a thread on all things Camara is owed to the raving fans !

Like the real life stuff. Minus the nudity of course :)

• Downvote 2

Nonsensical ramblings of a deluded maniac trying to maintain an image

Image? I told y’all from page 1 HOW it was gonna BE.

You should move on from this subject now dear you’ve been awake for 2 days fighting here and in your alliance chat.

I’m gonna try to explain to you one more time in terms you can comprehend:

I’m the Mongolorian, you are baby Yoda.

Go to sleep now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You should move on from this subject now dear you’ve been awake for 2 days fighting here and in your alliance chat.

Go to sleep now.

You really are the mongolorian. Hey Mongo :rolling:

• Upvote 1

Changed it because when I first created the org, the fighters were just hitting 354k. I didn't have enough patience to wait for more fighters to come out as I wanted to start the org right away.

Not sure why you are so keen on knowing that, but it doesn't hurt me to tell the truth, just like I did about Camara.

The truth will always set you free :)

TJ helped us change the title of Smash to tree fiddy

Go to sleep now.

Here, I got your Of The Year trophy:

asd.jpg

• Upvote 2

Man this thread went downhill fast lol

No shit. If you make a deal w/ someone, you don't go on a public forum asking for peoples opinions on whether you should break the deal or not. Chuck made a promise on behalf of Liam, and Liam took this shit to the forums. If I was Chuck, I would've wiped my hands clean of this the moment this went public, and would let Liam and Camara settle this on their own.

It should have been obvious that Camara, being a pathetic piece of shit leech that he is, would try to make himself look good at the expense of everyone else.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

No shit. If you make a deal w/ someone, you don't go on a public forum asking for peoples opinions on whether you should break the deal or not. Chuck made a promise on behalf of Liam, and Liam took this shit to the forums. If I was Chuck, I would've wiped my hands clean of this the moment this went public, and would let Liam and Camara settle this on their own.

It should have been obvious that Camara, being a pathetic piece of shit leech that he is, would try to make himself look good at the expense of everyone else.

Unfortunately that’s not how the world works.

And neither does a simulation game because .... are you ready? .. it simulates the real world.

One day perhaps you will own property and you will see we deal with the bank, in this case take a wild guess who the bank is?

The good news is all parties involved are in good standards today :) I was just joking with Liam yesterday about funny stuff with RISE and I’m working on getting Chuck his cash back via another powerful backer.

It’s a brave new world :)

• Downvote 1

Do any of you guys watch battle rap?

we had a battle rap on the forums a few years ago.