Cormier becomes double champ, knocks off Miocic

UFC RSS

H I S T O R Y#UFC226 pic.twitter.com/UxjlCQDSw8— UFC (@ufc) July 8, 2018CORMIER vs MIOCICIn his first heavyweight bout since October 2013, UFC light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier made history, joining Conor McGregor as the only fighters to simultaneously hold two UFC titles as he scored a stunning first-round knockout over Stipe Miocic at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas to take the heavyweight crown.“I was a heavyweight for a long time and I left the division,” Cormier said. “I never knew what I could become but tonight I got the answer. I’m a two-divisi ... Read the Full Article Here

View the full article

I am a big fan of both fighters Stipe and DC, i liked how Stipe acted humble. But in another hand DC deserves it, he is now the G.O.A.T in UFC together with JSP and BJ penn. That night was DC s night!!! Team DC and Khabib is the Undisputed champs team, they take UFC to onather level. DC runs it now, and all Jon Jones fans dont get upset on me coz its DCs time. Jon Jones is one of the greatest fighter but the problem is he fails test all the time....... If Jon Bones would straight up he will leave a history mark in UFC that will be unforgetable. Next issue is Max Blessed, I hope Max blessed Holloway gets better and face brian ortega in the future.