Never got better

DirtyDave

I have played this game for over a year and try as I might I just couldn't get it right. I've created fighters in every way and fought them with the sliders in every way possible and got the same results never had a fighter that was worth a damn no matter what the fights are all the same most ending in the first round by more or tko punches even though my fighter has excellent striking defense and the other fighter has woeful punches. It doesn't matter what you do you can't win wish it would have been more realistic.

I'm still a noob but the best thing I ever did was surround myself with willing and knowledgeable players...check out the mentor system and get involved with a good alliance. It's well worth it in both cases.

Definitely the best advice. I had to be the luckiest noob to join the stepdads when I started playing the game. Having people willing to answer all ur questions, and even give you forum links to all the important stuff without having to dig and search for it urself. Who knows where I'd be without my alliance.

Definitely the best advice. I had to be the luckiest noob to join the stepdads when I started playing the game. Having people willing to answer all ur questions, and even give you forum links to all the important stuff without having to dig and search for it urself. Who knows where I'd be without my alliance.

2019 New Manager of The Year

• Upvote 2

Would be at ExcrementMMA living #rentfree

• 2 months later...