CATCH WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP

jsdaugh

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15879563015276.png

Dry Humper

"Armbreaker, I think Joey Woods is next is line, but I fight whatever I get offered. Im not picky. Just waiting for my manager to get things sorted out with CWC suit guys, seems like my contract ended after this fight and there are some technical details. Dont sweat it, I just gave Garbowa the Buttdrag Bandwagon ride, you are next. Yo asshole ain't safe"

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

15953369641501.png

The Next man up - On November 29th in Las Vegas Enamorado Bandito will defend his Openweight Championship for the fourth time. The dry humper will be looking for his seventh straight win when he takes on fast rising up and comer The Goods , Joey Woods.

Woods is the inaugural winner of the Blue Belt Blues Grand Prix. During the grand prix the bjj brown belt won all five tournament matches to jumpstart his career. His lone loss was a non tournament match to someone way more experienced than him.

Joey Spoke to the press recently about getting the title match and what it means to face Bandito.

Press : Joey you have risen fast in the CACC Openweight division. The tournament helped you make a name for yourself and after the tournament you have won two matches. Did you expect to get a title fight this fast?

Joey : No, I had no idea I was even close to a title shot. I told Buff when he offered me the shot that I wasn't ready but I don't decline matches and I would never decline a chance to be a champion.

Press : What do you know about Enamorado Bandito?

Joey : I know he is the champion, I know he loves to work from the bottom. He has slick moves and he hasn't ever been tapped out.

Press : How do you prepare for a match that you yourself said you weren't ready for?

Joey : I grind every waking moment. I watch film , I hit the gym and I grind with my teammates. I'm working every day on my craft and I promise that I will have no excuses. I am going in there fully prepared to become a champion.

Press : You mentioned off camera that you respect Enamorado and his manager Doctor John Zoidberg. Can you elaborate on that.

Joey : Bandito is the champ , the man is top tier and he talks smack but when you are at the top you can do that. His manager Zoidberg has been friends with my manager Robert Smith since Smitty first became a manager. Dr. John looked out for my manager , taught him a lot and helped him out financially. For all those reasons and more I go into this match with lots of respect for them both. I know this isn't going to be a cake walk but it I will bring everything I have.

Joey thanks the press and makes his way back to the mat for a workout.

• Upvote 2

15408555304305.jpg

Headline News: Rochester with first win at CWC

After almost three years out of competition, Japan's favorite flower child Arlo Rochester finally finds himself back in the win column, after a win via decision at CACC 141.

"I've never been in the cage or on the grappling mat without being as high as a kite- but this guy approached me at the gas station and offered me some mysterious pills and i've never felt stronger! To all my young impressionable fans out there, if you want to be as strong as an ox and able to see colors that haven't been invented, talk to my trench coat wearing friend!"

Rochester's future MMA plans have yet to be determined, but he has said that he is interested in a one off in Tokyo or Brasil.

• Upvote 1