Adding a mass offer options

Mentor

Another thing that i would like is a "mass invite" for flights. Now you have to add in each ID individually and that takes ages when you have to book 10 or 15 fighters there and back. If i could add the IDs, press look up to check and then confirm it would make mass flights so much easier.

The same applies for mass contract offers, mass sponsorships as well. You could simply add in the message, the contract offer or sponsoship offer, then add all the IDs of the fighters involved, click on lookup to see their names and then click send to all of them.

This will help masses of people get their work done 80-90% faster because sending out contracts, is one of the main things orgs do

• Upvote 1

You are never satisfied are you Mentor? lol

Having said that I totally agree with the option to do mass contract offers.. recruiting fighters can be a pain in the anus and this would certainly ease the pain.

Ok this mass contract offer is a must have!!! i just started a new org and forgot how frustrating the recruitment part can be. It takes ages, plus you end up sending another contract to someone who just declined the first one because you are trying to rush your way through the list of unsigned fighters. Perhaps there could be a way of saying that the fighter has previously declined your offer as well, just so the manager doesnt get pissed off. Mike let us know your alive and see what you think please? haha

• Upvote 1