Anthony Joshua vs Deontay Wilder

Skenoj

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Anthony Joshua
    • Deontay Wilder

Tyson Fury to do both of them at the same time :boxing:

The only thing he should worry about beating is diabetes, plus he is about to sign with Warren so no Joshua or Wilder fight any time soon

Oh come on. Love him or hate him we all know Fury beats them both

Dont get me wrong i like Tyson Fury but he has the least power and the worst chin of the 3, he could run rings around both of them if he was motivated and in shape but Wilder and Joshua both KO him now

Logic says AJ will win and tbh probably KO Wilder by the 6th or 7th round but I will say Wilder for no other reason than I like him better.

Dont get me wrong i like Tyson Fury but he has the least power and the worst chin of the 3, he could run rings around both of them if he was motivated and in shape but Wilder and Joshua both KO him now

I really hope he gets his shit together and makes a serious comeback because the dude is a great boxer and despite his physical limitations compared to Wilder and AJ he would beat them both and HW boxing needs these 3 to end up fighting each other.

Yeah sure they would beat him right now. But in a few months when he's in shape and had a fight to was himself back in? I doubt it very much. I loooooove AJ. I can't wait to see him knock out Parker Then wilder. But he isn't a great boxer. He has great KO power but he isn't a great boxer. An old Klitschko ran circles around him for the majority of the fight. Fury will embarrass him. Fury is a great boxer. He has power too, don't mistake his technical ability for lack of power, but when it comes down to it. Just pure boxing. Fury beats them both handily.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Fury is a awesome fighter man never count him out... Wilder has power an that is all I honestly would feel sorry for him if he got in ring with aj.. that fight won't happen cause Parker will beat aj? I hope lol at least he will shock a lot of ppl ..he is a lot better then the world is giving him credit for sadly

• 3 weeks later...

AJ and his camp seem to be trying to avoid the Wilder fight at the moment from what I have seen. This is why boxing is so dumb and has fallen behind MMA imo. These fights if they're made take forever a lot of the time. I think in MMA we get most of the fights we want. Of course we can't have it all in either sport but MMA gives us these matchups with far greater regularity. Nobody cares about these guys fighting anybody else (except for Fury of course).

Wilder looked more impressive to me than AJ in their last fights, he showed great heart and his power is seemingly endless. AJ still likely wins but it has gotten harder to decide for me at least.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Wilder scores a big KO if this fight ever happens.

AJ is by far the superior boxer as far as technique goes, but Wilder is a special case ( fast, unorthodox, great KO power and no fear).

I hope this fight happens, as I would be curious to see how it would play out.

Wilder has that special power where he can rock guys by hitting their arms lol. Its a very intriguing matchup.

• 2 weeks later...

AJ is by far the superior boxer as far as technique goes, but Wilder is a special case ( fast, unorthodox, great KO power and no fear).

Usually when a "far superior boxer" with a great chin and superior size and length goes up against the "fast, unorthodox, great KO power dude with no fear" he almost always wins. Some people are also forgetting that Joshua is 20 KO's out of 21 fights and only 4 of those KO's occurred beyond the 3rd round, so his KO power is very significant as well.

Usually when a "far superior boxer" with a great chin and superior size and length goes up against the "fast, unorthodox, great KO power dude with no fear" he almost always wins. Some people are also forgetting that Joshua is 20 KO's out of 21 fights and only 4 of those KO's occurred beyond the 3rd round, so his KO power is very significant as well.

This 100%

BUT Joshua sometimes likes a tear up & that could be a disaster waiting to happen. Aslong as AJ sticks to a gameplan & doesnt go gung ho i believe its an easy nights work for him.

Neither have looked great lately but if AJ boxes & moves & hits Wilder like Ortiz did he wont get a second chance to come back later in the fight.

Wilder needs to go gung ho & hope he catches him

• 4 weeks later...

For me deontay has amazing power an capable of hurting anyone in the game .. but the rest of his skills are not ready for a man like Joshua .. or even Whyte or Ortiz or even parker for that matter he has a punch's chance with that windmill power but I also think his chin is very dodgey he can not take a hit like some others...

• 2 months later...

Wilder by knock out.

this guy is a born athlete with ATG one punch KO power.

he will wait for 10 rounds and than bum rush anthony with some wild shots

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...