2017 Award Winners!

GBK16

Lol, It is interesting how every year we have new rules on how to delete some of Mentor's votes, now we have the additional rule that "anyone that joined late in the year and voted for Mentor, will have his vote deleted rule", last year we had the "all votes count unless you are in Mentor's alliance, then only the first 5 count".

Can i add my own rules? Here is my new rules, you cannot be nominated for CEO of the year unless you run an org for at least 9 months or here is another little rule, you cannot vote for an org owner if you did not participate in it. Or here is my favorite, you cannot be nominated for CEO of the year if your news page looks like this: http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgoldnewspublic.php?type=9&cid=5270 it has to look more like this: http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgoldnewspublic.php?type=9&cid=296

How i count it? I won 3 forum polls in a row as best CEO of the year, with only 2015 being recognized by GBK because there were less anti Mentor rules back then. :winner:

It's literally the same rules as last year. For a guy who has been around since the early days of the game, you cry a lot over a fictional award.

Here's how I count it. If an LOD guy doesn't win because his alliance can't mass vote him into winning the award, Mentor will run and cry about it. Nevermind the fact people for a while wanted people to be ineligible for an award if they were caught cheating previously. You really would have blown your lid off at that one.

Like I said, there will be a discussion about possible changes to the structure of the awards within the next week. Feel free to join in that discussion when it comes time for it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Here's how I count it

That is my point, i do not care how you count it, this is a forum poll, not the GBK awards. The rules you have are there to favor some but not others and every year you come up with rules mid way though the voting (like last year with the 5 per alliance rule). It is like playing a game of football and saying after half time that "it is illegal to have more than 1 Bosnian's player per team, your team has 2 so second half you need to play with 10 players". This is the second year in a row where you tweaked "your rules" after the poll had started.

I will participate in the discussions when / if they come up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

That is my point, i do not care how you count it, this is a forum poll, not the GBK awards. The rules you have are there to favor some but not others and every year you come up with rules mid way though the voting (like last year with the 5 per alliance rule). It is like playing a game of football and saying after half time that "it is illegal to have more than 1 Bosnian's player per team, your team has 2 so second half you need to play with 10 players". This is the second year in a row where you tweaked "your rules" after the poll had started.

I know they aren't the GBK awards, it's why I don't make up the rules. Feel free to message the person who came up with the rules, Mike Tycoon, with your concerns, because right now you are reverting to petty form. Anytime a decision has been made, it's been Mike who decided on it. I've had a couple of things that people asked about, and Mike was messaged about it to get clarification. It's pretty sad though you can't accept that simply put, the other candidate had more valid votes than you did. Best case scenario for you in this instance, you tie with him. Even then you would fucking cry about it.

Btw - This will be my last post on the subject.

• Upvote 2

Yes, Grant and Bjorn deserve a medal for their efforts. So here is a joke to help lighten the mood. What do the MMATC yearly awards and a lube free proctologists office have in common? They are both filled with a ton of crying assholes.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Congrats to all the winners! Thank you to everyone that either nominated and voted for Dynasty and myself for any awards. On the subject of CEO of the year, I honestly don't see myself on the same level as McKenna (who has worked his butt off all year long and has done great things with Underground, not quite sure how he didn't get more votes) and Mentor (who has ran Gamma as a top org for as long as I can remember, and has one of the most impressive Org News sections in the game! haha) It's truly an honor just to have my name mentioned with theirs! Congrats to Ravi on getting KT fighter of the year, and I so look forward to seeing him and Pinto throw down! 2018 is going to be another year spent trying to keep KT on the map in this game, have to give a huge shout out to CK, Hetfield, Burns, Rivers, Bwang, and everybody who has helped me out this year!

• Upvote 6

Congrats to all the winners! Thank you to everyone that either nominated and voted for Dynasty and myself for any awards. On the subject of CEO of the year, I honestly don't see myself on the same level as McKenna (who has worked his butt off all year long and has done great things with Underground, not quite sure how he didn't get more votes) and Mentor (who has ran Gamma as a top org for as long as I can remember, and has one of the most impressive Org News sections in the game! haha) It's truly an honor just to have my name mentioned with theirs! Congrats to Ravi on getting KT fighter of the year, and I so look forward to seeing him and Pinto throw down! 2018 is going to be another year spent trying to keep KT on the map in this game, have to give a huge shout out to CK, Hetfield, Burns, Rivers, Bwang, and everybody who has helped me out this year!

I knew you cared! Love you to sugar! But it is River.

• Upvote 2

As for CEO, I have to agree Mentor has done awesome with GAMMA. It has been one of the top ORGS since I started playing. It is the only one at the top to have one manager. I think GAMMA is the best all time because of these things. I know people still like to point out Mentor's mistakes, but I still think he deserves some credit for running a great ORG. I would have voted for him for sure without even thinking about it, if Jonah hadn't been nominated.

I hope they can both continue 2018 the way they ended 2017.

• Upvote 3

I seem to recall the five per Alliance rule from way back before my return (four years ago). I could be wrong, but the concept that Alliances voting along party lines was brought up and it was decided to cap the number of votes for the awards back then... So, I doubt very much that this is a new rule designed to fuck you over man.

• Upvote 1

I seem to recall the five per Alliance rule from way back before my return (four years ago). I could be wrong, but the concept that Alliances voting along party lines was brought up and it was decided to cap the number of votes for the awards back then... So, I doubt very much that this is a new rule designed to fuck you over man.

Don't you know? Everything is designed to fuck him over. Just ask him.

• Upvote 2