Random Interviews

Humble

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/29/29w20.jpg

Benjamin Murphy

Q1 You recently announced that you will be making your MMA debut on November 14th. Are you nervous going into this fight?

A1 I'm not too nervous to be honest.... I love to fight

Q2 Good to have that mindset. Your opponent, Christain Neffgen(317500), is 4-13-1, however. Would you consider this an easier matchup for your debut?

A2 He has a lot of experience, even though he may have a losing record. This is mma and I won't ever count anyone out.

Q3 I apologize, but I haven't really done my research on you. Have you fought in an amateur bout before? If so, what is your amateur record?

A3 I fought 3 times as an ameteur, and had a record of 2-1... my only loss was by split decision, that was my first amateur fight. But then I went on to win 2 in a row, both of them first round ko's.

Q4 Hopefully you can get another KO win on the 14th. Now I see that you've taken some time to train instead of immediately fighting. How's training been?

A4 Training has been great! I feel as fresh as a daisy. I'm ready to get in that cage and win.

Q5 Good to hear. Do you have anything to say to your opponent or your fans live in this interview?

A5 I want to thank all my fans that have been here so far in my career. And in 5 days I will be victorious, MARK MY WORDS.

Well good luck in that fight. Great interview.

Thanks man, I'll catch you around.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10w12.jpg

Rich Tyme

Q1 Hey Rich, glad you're joining me for this interview. You haven't really been able to find a rhythm lately as your record is 2-4. What have you been doing to possibly change that?

A1 Training harder than everybody else. I've been talking to my brother, Mark, who's been doing pretty well lately and he's been hooking me up with some nice supplements to help me out.

Q2 Speaking of Mark Tyme(319324), he does have a title fight coming up on the 18th of November. How do you think your brother will do in that fight?

A2 Mark Tyme is your next champion. Next question.

Q3 Alrighty. Your next opponent is Ryan Lentz(321958). What is your gameplan for the fight?

A3 I know that he's decent wrestler so I'm gonna knock him out before he gets me to the ground.

Q4 Your younger brother Duke Tyme retired from the sport not too long ago. Are you planning on retiring at all soon?

A4 Retirement has been thought of multiple times, but I think I'm gonna keep fighting for now. And Duke no longer has cancer. Gonna celebrate with him soon.

Q5 That's great news. Are there any more Tyme brothers the public doesn't know about yet? And if there are, will they be coming out to fight soon?

A5 Nope, It's just the three of us. Mark has a kid that he doesn't like to talk about though. He'll probably hate me for saying it, but I said it.

Alright well that's all the time we have. Thanks for joining me Rich.

See you.

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37b13.jpg
Vasyl Kovalchick
Q1 Welcome Vasyl. Hope you're feeling well. The big day is tomorrow, as you head into your third fight. How's training been in preperation for the fight?
A1 Training has been great! I feel confident...
Q2 You just had an impressive head kick finish in your last fight that earned you the KO of the Night award. You'll surely be wanting another KO of the Night award, but which way to KO someone would you say is your favorite?
A2 I like to use my kicks because my background is kickboxing,.. I'd love to get another head kick finish!
Q3 You were recently in a rivalry with The Requis(319801). Are you thinking of fighting him again?
A3 Give me one more fight after this one and I'll fight him again.
Q4 Alrighty. Vasyl, you said that you have a background in kickboxing. Did you train with anyone?
A4 Tyrone Spong back in the day. He was great for me...
Q5 What opponenet at TRFC would you say you'd want to fight the most?
A5 The Requis
Well I can't wait to see it. Good luck to you Vasyl!

Thanks...see you around.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10w12.jpg

Rich Tyme

Q1 Hey Rich, glad you're joining me for this interview. You haven't really been able to find a rhythm lately as your record is 2-4. What have you been doing to possibly change that?

A1 Training harder than everybody else. I've been talking to my brother, Mark, who's been doing pretty well lately and he's been hooking me up with some nice supplements to help me out.

Q2 Speaking of Mark Tyme(319324), he does have a title fight coming up on the 18th of November. How do you think your brother will do in that fight?

A2 Mark Tyme is your next champion. Next question.

Q3 Alrighty. Your next opponent is Ryan Lentz(321958). What is your gameplan for the fight?

A3 I know that he's decent wrestler so I'm gonna knock him out before he gets me to the ground.

Q4 Your younger brother Duke Tyme retired from the sport not too long ago. Are you planning on retiring at all soon?

A4 Retirement has been thought of multiple times, but I think I'm gonna keep fighting for now. And Duke no longer has cancer. Gonna celebrate with him soon.

Q5 That's great news. Are there any more Tyme brothers the public doesn't know about yet? And if there are, will they be coming out to fight soon?

A5 Nope, It's just the three of us. Mark has a kid that he doesn't like to talk about though. He'll probably hate me for saying it, but I said it.

Alright well that's all the time we have. Thanks for joining me Rich.

See you.

His first answer...did he just admit to using steroids?

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15014532296159.gif

Danny Duff

Q1 Welcome to the interview, Danny. You say that at a young age you were in a gang called the Black Lions and trained in boxing for three years until you came to Brazil to train at the best gyms in Rio De Janeiro. Which gym would you say has been your favorite there?

A1 Hi all. I want to say to everyone that I will be the baddest fighter in MMA history. I will show all people in next fights... My memories are very bad. I was very bad person and I don't wanna talk about it. I still have a big problem with police... Now I'm in the best gyms of all time. Shout out to all my people! I love you all! Name of the gym is Jitz MMA. Still working on my boxing skills. Everyday I'm better and better.

Q2 Unfortunately, you were defeated in your debut match against Lucky Day(268077), but you came back and are now on a two fight win streak. Your next opponent will surely be trying to end it though. What is your gameplan for the fight?

A2 Ummm... Man! It was my first fight. I started with big bombs. He was hurt badly... Very very badly... But he was very lucky and recover. I remember that he won big fights in his career so... Fuck it! It happens... My gameplan is always to finish fight. With a big KO. So I will do this in next fight. Easy, man!

Q3 You are currently at KAMIKAZE, which does not have a Lightweight Champion. Do you think you have what it takes to be the new champ?

A3 Future is future. I think that my next fight is much more important for me. Of course I want a title fight soon. Now I must show to everyone that I deserved to be the champ.

Q4 Great answer. You said that you want a big KO finish for the night. Which way would you say you'd want to KO your opponent the most ? (Punch, spinning backfist, superman punch, head kick, etc)

A4 Punch. I have the strongest hands in this division

Q5 Is there anybody in the division that you'd like to call out now?

A5 Roi Asher... CJ McGregor. Only two guys. I have an unfinished buissnes with them. They are scared as fuck. They don't want to try how strong are my hands. Fuck them all!

Alright well we're out of time. Great interview, Danny. I can't wait to see what future holds for you.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15110555437519.jpg

Eddie Diaz

Q1 Thanks for joining me, Eddie. You're making your debut tomorrow against Luther Beck(325269). How are you feeling heading into this one?

A1 I feel like I am fighting an amuture, no disrespect to my opponent but with his current skill set.. the fight isn't gonna me it out

of the 2nd, and saying the 2nd is really giving him a chance, so good luck to him but this is easy work.

Q2 You've just joined the fight organization, RISE Fight League, which has just opened up. Are you confident that you could become their first Lightweight Champion?

A2 Well there is a lot of spots still to be filled but as of the roster right now, no doubt ill be first champion

Q3 Well there is no doubt you will be in the first event. Moving on though, you seem to have trained a lot in Muay Thai. At what age did you start training for MMA?

A3 I'm so glad to be apart of the first event, the first event is always historical for the organization so im excited to have the chance, I didn't get into mma until 17, both my muay thai and wrestling was pretty well rounded by the

time I was 13 so a lot of the kids at school felt like they needed to challenge me , I was always getting kicked out of school for fighting and just was not heading towards a very bright path. this went on until I found mma at the age

of 17. I saw it as a way blow steam and I could do it without getting in trouble!. its the only thing I know so im hoping to be around for awhile.

Q4 I certainly hope you are around for a while. Do you have an inspiration or a favorite fighter?

A4 I am my own favorite fighter. you always have to believe in yourself, if you think negative outcomes then most likely you are going to get a negative outcome so i always believe ill the best there is

Q5 Great confidence. Now, you said in your first answer that your opponenet will be easy work. What would you say is the way you'd want to finish the fight? Any favorite KO or Submission moves you'd like to use?

A5 I'll finish him via KO no doubt, look at his last fight shot for the takedown immediately and got choked out in 23 seconds or something, he isn't gonna be able to take me down he has the skills of a kid in high school

Sadly, we are out of time. Excellent interview, Eddie. I hope to talk to you again in the future.

Sounds good. Until next time..

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/20/20w12.jpg

Jalen Campbell

Q1 Welcome welcome! You've already made a bit of a name for yourself on buzz after getting into a pretty heated arguement with multiple other fighters. Which argument would you say was the most heated for you?
A1 Nobody could really handle the candle, but I'm gonna have to go with the one with Lucifer Evo(320758).
Q2 Which buzz was the most satisfying to send out?
A2 I hate to windle myself picking only one buzz, but my favorites were the ones that they had no response to.
Q3 Alrighty moving on, You've recently signed with RISE Fight League. How was it to sign those papers?
A3 Oh yea it feels good to have signed those papers. I feel like it was a step in the right direction for my career, I hope to be at the top one day.
Q4 You got into an argument with another fighter signed to RISE Fight League named Eddie Diaz(325359). Just one weight division down or up and you two could have a brawl. Would you consider fighting him?
A4 I would consider fighting him, yes. However, with that last fight he had, he wouldn't be the most hyped fighter to fight with.
Q5 Out of everybody on the RISE roster so far, who would you pick to fight first?
A5 I feel like The Ghost Of Johnny Hendricks(325326) is the guy I'd go after.
Great to hear. I can't wait to see the debut of #TheCandle
Stay lit fam
  • Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17w7.jpg

Rafael Galvao

Q1 Hello and welcome to the interview, Rafael. You've won 7 fights so far in your career, all by submission. Which submission move would you say is your favorite?

A1 Hi, mate! Umm... Good question. I'm the best submission grapler so... You know what is like... My favorite submission is Kimura. Triangle is at the second place for me. All I like to do in fight is takedown and submission.

Q2 What has been your best moment in your career so far?

A2 My best moment... Win in debut. It was amazing. Great feeling!

Q3 You're next opponent is Michal Arlovsky(302562). What is your gameplan heading into this one?

A3 For this guy maybe little more standing. But not a lot... My favourite game is submission wrestling. He must be ready for hard fight.

Q4 I can't wait to see it. You haven't had much success in TWGC, however. Are you planning on returning to it?

A4 Yup... My start was very, very bad. But... Ofcourse. I have a feeling that soon I will be the champ there... You will see.

Q5 Well I wish you luck with it. Moving on though, who would you say is your inspiration/favorite fighter?

A5 Thanks, man! Well... The most talented guy in MMA for me is David Wuzz(223105). Look at this guy! Great winning streak, he showed all people that he is the champ. Great at wrestling, standing, submissions. Real fighter

Thanks for your time, Rafael. See you in the future!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15110555437519.jpg

Eddie Diaz

Q1 Good to have you back for another interview, Eddie. Unfortunately, you've lost your debut fight by submission after it was looking to be your night. What was going on in your head right after you had tapped out?

A1 I just felt really disappointed but that loss has given me motivation to train harder and that's what ive been doing.

Q2 I know you'll bounce back from it. Up next, you fight at the first ever RISE event against Desmond Ertgat(325425). What's your gameplan and how are you feeling going into this fight?

A2 He is a strong boxer so were thinking he is going to what to box it out. he might try to shoot in for takedowns and go for the submission since he has a blue belt so the plan is to stop the takedowns and make him want to stand up. I am not going to say to much but I want him to stand up and fight me

Q3 Alrighty. I noticed that you've been having a bit of a feud with Jalen Campbell(325478). Your thoughts on him?

A3 My thoughts on him? i think hes just flat out stupid . that's all there is to it idk what else to think about him

Q4 Your brother Alex Diaz(325488) has a fight coming up against Uoi Ishida(316762). How do you think he'll do?

A4 Yeah i just got off the phone with him before i got here he is feeling pretty good about. the fight is about a week out and he just happy that he gets to fight so soon but he mentioned hes wanting to go up a weight class. so im not sure if we will see him again at 170 after this fight

Q5 I can't wait to see him in action. I hope he does well. Moving on though, where do you see yourself and Alex in 5 years from now?

A5 I'm hoping to be champion and im sure he has the same goal. but even if we don't become champion within that time we are going to better fighters so its just gonna be awesome to keep improving and to look back and to see how far we have both come.

I'm excited to see how you progress. Great interview. I hope to see you again in the future!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/29/29w20.jpg

Benjamin Murphy

Q1 I'm here with the #NextCanadianStar, Benjamin Murphy. You've got your rematch with Christian Neffgen(317500) tomorrow. How are you feeling heading into this one?

A1 I'm feeling great! I am still in great shape from last camp... I'm gonna smoke this cheater, I looked up at the clock and he snaked me.

Q2 Good to hear you're feeling good. The Island season is ending soon. How do you think you will fair in the tournament?

A2 I think I will do decent. I'm ready to get this season over and go back to my home land! Canada...

Q3 Do you have any organizations on your mind?

A3 Nope not at all... I would love to go to the beatdown... but who knows we'll see.

Q4 Where do you see yourself in 5 (Tycoon) years, Benjamin?

A4 I see myself as a champion... with at least a record of 7-1... and of course I'll be the next Canadian star!

Q5 Haha of course. Alright, my last question for you: What got you into fighting in MMA?

A5 Well, I did start training kickboxing at a young age and that pretty much started it... so far I enjoy mma.

Alright, well we are out of time. I wish you luck in The Island Tourney, my friend.

Thanks, see you around...

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w3.jpg

Mark Tyme

Q1 You've just won the 145lb title at The Beatdown. Were you expecting to win so quickly?

A1 Honestly, no. But it doesn't even matter. I'm the champ!!

Q2 I see you're excited, but who do you see as the next contender for you?

A2 Well there are many guys I'd like to fight. Klay Dee would be a good choice, but I've noticed Hud Vash has been doing pretty well too. Or I could have a rematch with Ricardo [Alvarez](319032) or maybe Thomas Kortez(319834). I'm down for whatever the boss throws in front of me.

Q3 What do you have to say to the rest of the division now that you're the champ?

A3 Good luck taking this off me.

Q4 I like it. Now, your record has moved up to 7-1;however, your brother is sitting at 2-5 currently. Do you think he'll be able to get into winning ways?

A4 Listen, let's ask more questions about me. Rich is doing fine, but I am the champ.

Q5 Okay moving on then. What is your dream fight?

A5 Would have loved to fight a Gonzalez brother. If we're talking about current guys though then maybe another champion at The Beatdown.

Great interview, Mark. I'll see you in the future.

• Upvote 3

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/manager_avatar.jpg

Unibjorn/humors

Q1 Welcome to the interview, Humors, let's jump right into it. When did you start playing MMA Tycoon?

A1 Well hello there. I started to play as I even remeber now it was 2009 september 21. Actually when I started I was much younger than I am now and the style how I was playing and how did I understood the game was pretty low. To be fair this is the first and probably the last game I have actually read wiki because with out it I had no clue how to win a single fight. Anyway thats when I started and I have to say I dont see me quiting anytime soon anyway.

Q2 So it's been over 8 years now, that's nice. unfortunately I've seen that you don't have the best reputation around here. When did all of the hate start? If you don't mind me asking.

A2 Well I was never the most loved guy in the game and probably never will but it all started when I was originaly banned from the game. I was having some fun here and there in forum like I am now and was for ever something what people call a troll but I dont really call myself a troll I am just having fun. But then one day long story short I made a fighter for a tournament called Adolf Hitler and when tournament was about to start it was like 3 weeks in deep training and that was back in 2011 when the game didnt have private gyms for everyone and millions of money. So I spend a lot of time and money on that guy to train and was mad that the owner didnt allow me to play because of the name and then I posted a picture if Hitler in forum in that forum tournament thread and was banned my Mike. Well I wasnt really banned I was allowed to play but not with that account anymore but still I was mad because I was not so bad manager I think at that point I was ranked 7 in the game and I had some good upcoming fighter on of the who later on was top 10 p4p fighter in the game. But thats not the whole part after that and thats probably the only thing what I have done or said in the game I feel sorry for I was so mad about my account been deleted I did start to post picure of dead people and zoophilia in forum for like 3 day strainght and as far as I remeber Mike the owner of the game had to take some time off from real life to deal with all that because he was not really able to go to sleep. After that of course I was not allowed to play at all for like 5 years straight but now Mike has said I can play again and I am calling it a comeback and lets see how it looks. Sadly I am still not allowed to play with my old name humors but maybe it will change. Well but like I said now I am also hated probably 95% not because of what I did before but because of what I am doing now I am just having fun I dont really care whats others think and what reputation I have as long as I have good laugh out of it and I am not abusing the rules of the game so I am not banned again.

Q3 Interesting stuff. Let's move on from the hated side of your reputation. Who has been your favorite fighter of all time?

A3 Well I have to say I dont follow a lot these days what is going on but I liked some of the old guys from the game I have to say maybe my favorite was a fighter he was ranked number one at super heavyweright his name was Brock Lasnar or something and he was there for a while and was the most intresting part about that fighter his manger was never a VIP manager and build him up in public gyms what compared to these days not be possible or maybe would be? Who knows but I would say no and that did suprisme me and I did look up to that fighter for some time.

Q4 Would be shocking to see a NON-VIP manager do that well. What has been your favorite moment/experience in this game so far?

A4 Well yes its kinda impossible if you dont have a 1 on 1 training to build up some serious skills and compete. Of course stuff has changed a lot in game but that was something that did amaze me that he did do so well coming from public gym. My favorite moment in the game? I dont even know sadly enougt I was banned before I was able to do anything big but if I go far away and watch at what I have done I had a fighter name Viktors Bricis if I remeber correctly and he was medicore fighter to be fair I had him in the same fight oganization for years where he could never win the tittle. He was fighting for the tittle like 5 times in his carrer but never did come close to winning it. But then something funny happened to the game for some time if you used only counter as high as possible you would win that fight because he would miss all the time but I did actually never tried it or seen anyone else really doing it but once my fighter got like another title shot I was like fuck it lets try it out and went for 100% coutner and he actually won the fight and I have to say I was shocked and happy but he lost it in the next fight when game engine was allready fixed. But was far as the overall game goes I think its the community I have made some friends here who have helped me outside the game as I have helped them and probably thats he only think that still keeps me playing.

Q5 Alrighty, final question. Do you have any plans in the game for the future?

A5 Well now that I have got 3 months VIP and I will get 3 more from a gut I will hold gym for I think I will start some project fighters. I wanted to get to number 1 spot with out losing any fight doing some QFC and other stuff but it was allways a bit of failure to be fair so I think I will drop that idea and just create some projects. I am allowed to play now back in my alliance and other than that only thing left there is to get my name back but if that will happen, we will see.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

lol I'd heard about the Adolf Hitler story but not the other nasty stuff. now that a good few years have passed and humours seems to be slightly normal I think that's quite funny.

in my homeland they say "if advice was good you wouldn't give it for free" but if I'm giving advice I would say please try to restrain yourself from doing crazy stuff mate. you do seem to be a good guy all things considered.

• Upvote 1

lol I'd heard about the Adolf Hitler story but not the other nasty stuff. now that a good few years have passed and humours seems to be slightly normal I think that's quite funny.

in my homeland they say "if advice was good you wouldn't give it for free" but if I'm giving advice I would say please try to restrain yourself from doing crazy stuff mate. you do seem to be a good guy all things considered.

But how we are going to have fun then? :toot:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21b24.jpg

Jack Dawson

Q1 Welcome to the interview, Jack. Not too long ago, you participated in a New Blood IFC Tournament. How did it feel to be apart of it?

A1 It was an amazing experience to be apart such a wonderful tournament of hungry competitors

Q2 Good to hear. You say that you dedicate your career to the love of your life, Rose Dawson(321656). Who exactly is Rose, if you don't mind me asking?

A2 Rose is a fabulous woman who I met on the titanic. Though we come from different worlds her rich me poor she found the beauty inside me and decided to love me for me?

Q3 That's very sweet. I've heard that she's got a desire for fighting too. Moving on, you've unfortunately lost your last bout, but now have another fight under offer. How are you feeling for your next fight?

A3 I'm feeling the same way I feel going into each fight and that is that I'm going to go out there and put on a match of the century candidate and steal the show

Q4 Really seems like you do this for the fans. What got you into MMA, Jack? And what's your favorite primary skill in MMA?

A4 My favorite primary is obviously MT. In Paris, I actually got discovered by a small time agent and after a few fights he got me in touch with my current manager, Raichu Kong, who paid first class for me to come to America

Q5 Glad you were found. Who would you say is your inspiration/favorite fighter?

A5 Hmm people might think I'm dumb for saying this but I like both Floyd mayweather and C.M punk. Next is Brock Lesnar.

Fantastic fighters. Unfortunately, we are out of time, but great interview. I can't wait to see you in action again in the future!

Thank you for having me and stay tuned for more greatness in the future!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15110572323814.jpg

Alex Diaz

Q1 Glad to have you here for an interview, Alex. You just recently came out on top in your debut fight so congrats on the win. How were you feeling when you got your hand raised at the end of it?

A1 In all honesty i was kind of upset that i wasnt able to get the finish the guy was 1-4 all 4 losses coming by ko so it was a little upsetting not getting the finish but at the end of the day i was happy i got the win.

Q2 Of course. Your next fight is against Azam Zadran(325032) in another KT fight. How's training been heading into this one so far?

A2 It has been going great so far, Azam and my skills are about the same,so i am preparing for a war.

Q3 Well I can't wait to see it! Have you ever thought of making a transition to MMA as well any time soon?

A3 Oh yeah i have thought about it for awhile i almost did after my debut fight, i felt all the fighters in dynasty was way past my skill level so i asked to be let out of my contract and they did but then ther dynasty developmental league offer me a contract so i said why not. i dont know how soon i could make a transfer to mma it could be anytime it all just really depends on how my kickboxing career goes.it seems i have more options as who to fight mma wise. First guy id like fight in mma would be Jalen Campbell(325478) him and my brother Eddie Diaz(325359) was supposed to have a fight but i think they both backed out i know for a fact eddie didnt really want to gain the weight just for one fight when he could be fighting in his weight class and moving up the rankings,jalen i dont know why he decided he didnt want the fight he is 0-2 now so im sure he is looking to get a win and prove he is a threat in his division so id be really interested in taking that fight to settle a grudge.

Q4 I would love to see that happen. RISE is very interested in signing you, for sure. Moving on now, what would you say is your favorite move in MMA, KT, or both?

A4 I dont really have a favorite move but I love landing combos its just a great feeling hit a guy 8 times and he doesnt even know what hit him its just great.

Q5 You certainly are heavy handed, which doesn't make things easy for your opponents. Final Question: You and your brother are both very skilled, but I'm sure the people want to know, who do you think would win in a fight between you and your brother?

A5 I dont really like questions like these but ill say it for the people, eddie would win he has better wrestling.

I appreciate the answer. Cheers and good luck to you.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b32.jpg

Robert Rocha

Q1 Heyo Robert. Glad you can meet me for an interview. You've got a big title fight coming up. Do you see yourself coming out of that with the belt?

A1 Yes, I think I can win the fight. The important thing to do is keep it on the feet, and shoot a takedown every now and then. We are both purple belts so we'll just have to see.

Q2 Did you expect to have a chance at the belt so early in your career?

A2 I actually believe I'll have a chance.. Win or lose, I'm both humble in victory and defeat!

Q3 How would you want the fight to finish? And what is your prediction for the bout?

A3 I want the fight to finish on the feet, I predict I will either KO him in the first or second. Although it MIGHT go to decision.

Q4 How has training been heading into the big fight?

A4 It's been great! I've switched to part time training to not only reduce my energy loss for the fight, but also because fight night is coming up...

Q5 What would you do if you end up winning the belt? And is there anything you'd like to say to your opponent right now?

A5 If I ended up winning the belt, I would like to defend it at least once before the years over... I do not have anything to say to my opponent.
  • Upvote 1