The Island

ValentinasAss

FYI for anyone making a gym on the island, coaches with wonderful skills give nearly the same training as coaches with elite skill when you are dealing with low skilled fighters like the ones found on the island. make more coaches with lower skills and your gym will be better and training in general will be better.

• Upvote 1

FYI for anyone making a gym on the island, coaches with wonderful skills give nearly the same training as coaches with elite skill when you are dealing with low skilled fighters like the ones found on the island. make more coaches with lower skills and your gym will be better and training in general will be better.

This also allows the gym owner to have more coaches and fighters while keeping the class sizes down--i.e. make more money while providing for more people. It really is a win-win.

Great advice.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w5.jpg

Dave "The Caveman" Caffey (301535)

Just landed on The Island on my 18th birthday just like the rest of these guys.

If all goes well i will be spending the next 2 (tycoon) years of my life here. No better way than to dive right in and see who else wants to rumble.

I have my first fight really soon so this will be an indication on how well i will do.

:boxing:

• Upvote 3

I hope that the managers who had succes last season will be back this season again.

The island is a fun way to try new builds and strategies and is ideal playingground for noob managers as well to try their first steps.

I think I can count myself as part of that group ;)

I love the Island personally, takes some of the time consuming grinding and micromanaging out of the game

• Upvote 2

I've created my fighter and I'm gonna keep him throughout he Island regardless of his hiddens.

Will see what happens.

The Korean Weapon Ho Doo Bang

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=301626

Send me your best contract offers

BEST contracts??? :P

It's not like island orgs are rich as fuck. X/500/500 is more than fine for first few fights.

Are we gonna have a Nutrition company this time?

My island fighter is not keen on taking salt water as his new supplement.

One should never drink the oceans water. Go high to the mountains where you will find natural herbs to help your fighter.

• Upvote 1

I've created my fighter and I'm gonna keep him throughout he Island regardless of his hiddens.

Will see what happens.

The Korean Weapon Ho Doo Bang http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=301626

Send me your best contract offers

Lol so you released him anyways hahahaah

• Upvote 2

Anybody have any training tips for a first timer on the Island? I think I've got the hang of how to train a prospect in the regular world, but it seems like it might be pretty different here with no Elite coaches or veterans to spar with. Would I be on the right track to assume that I should be focusing on training up my weaknesses almost exclusively (i.e. Boxing with my grapplers, Wrestling/BJJ with my strikers) on the assumption that it would be very hard to pop increases on high skills in this environment?