Rate the last movie you saw ...

V/H/S 2.. 9.5/10

actually a brilliant horror film that made me question life.

i recommend watching V/H/S before you watch the second

I gotta see that movie after watching V/H/S. I hate horror movies because it seems like they do they same shit over and over and there just not enjoyable to watch anymore but V/H/S was actually really good. I was surprised that a horror movie was so good and they didn't need a huge budget like some of the others. That's definitely a movie I am going to watch now.

The Conjuring: C

I really thought this movie was going to be good but not, yet another disappointing horror movie. It's getting old realy fast. The last decent horror movie I saw was Paranormal Activity 4 because it was entertaining, especially seeing people jump in while in their seats in the theatre. Always classic.

I always wondered if people actually jumped when watching these movies because I saw the other 3 and not a lot happened during most of the movie or at least not enough to get people to jump in fear.

I gotta see that movie after watching V/H/S. I hate horror movies because it seems like they do they same shit over and over and there just not enjoyable to watch anymore but V/H/S was actually really good. I was surprised that a horror movie was so good and they didn't need a huge budget like some of the others. That's definitely a movie I am going to watch now.

V/H/S one is by far not close to V/H/S 2. I wish i can go back in time and re watch it for the first time.

Atlas Shrugged Part II, 4.5/10... not nearly as good as the book, and not to mention the actors switched between I and II.

I'm not total fan of the book either, although Ayn Rand was brilliant woman (I wouldn't have wanted to know her, but she was brilliant)

After Earth 0/10

That sucked so bad, Jaden Smith has one face during the movie, and that's all we get, apart from a poorly written film

Seriously stop putting that kid in movies he can't act

Pretty much. Even regardless of your views on her "philosophy", her writing was god awful.

Troll me if you like. I'm not even talking about her writing. Don't forget that she wrote all of her literature in a second language.

Not trolling, her philosophy was pretty much literally an extension of an observation by Adam Smith.

I guess you're right. But people are still committing the same logical fallacies despite Smith's observations, despite Rand's observations, despite Milton Friedman's observations, and despite Hayek's observations.

I have still yet to hear a valid argument against their economic philosophies.

I guess you're right. But people are still committing the same logical fallacies despite Smith's observations, despite Rand's observations, despite Milton Friedman's observations, and despite Hayek's observations.

I have still yet to hear a valid argument against their economic philosophies.

Well the main issue with that is that the latter three completely ignored large parts of Smith's works and large parts of that which came after Smith as well.

Despicle me, 7/10 - a kids movie but def fun for adults as well. Easy going and if you pay attention a lot of fun things in the background. Looking forward to watch nr 2.

Oblivion - 6.5/10 , its always difficult to find a sci-fi movie with any major flaws or contradictory story line. But I found oblivion to be an interesting movie and a good story that's not immediatly apperant. I liked it

Topic says it all ... :)

so I will start ...

Oblivion ---- 7/10

oblivion

5/10

the movie was interesting to watch .. but could have included more action scenes ...

oh ok then

oh ok then

thanks for pointing it out .. :thumbup:

I watched it for the second time, in theater this time ... and watching the same movie again drops back some points it seems

the topic says 'Rate the last movie u saw'

so that was just it ... oblivion

Well the main issue with that is that the latter three completely ignored large parts of Smith's works and large parts of that which came after Smith as well.

I can see where you're going with this. If you want to debate Keynesian vs Austrian Economics let's start another thread.