The time has come for Rinky Spider and Bowser Stormcrow

Bowser

After long careers, their injuries have piled up, age has taken it's toll and I don't do them justice with time spent setting proper training and game planning any more. Two of the greatest ever have decided to retire today after their final victories over great opponents.

Rinky Spider and Bowser Stormcrow are calling it a career and finishing at #1 in their respective weight classes, and both in the top 10 P4P where they have resided for a few years now.

Rinky and Bowser have had some great rivalries along with way and thanks to everyone who participated.

Cheers!

• Upvote 18

Man I can understand bowser, but with rinky's KO power I thought he could easily rattle off another 5 wins until calling it a career

I honestly wasn't giving the time needed to the game and was forgetting to set flights and stuff. Didn't want to lose because of a dumb error and spoil it for them. Plus after that many fights and at that age their chins were ready to give in.

I honestly wasn't giving the time needed to the game and was forgetting to set flights and stuff. Didn't want to lose because of a dumb error and spoil it for them. Plus after that many fights and at that age their chins were ready to give in.

It is better for a fighters legacy to go out on top rather than be beaten by guys who they would crush in their prime. Rinky and Stormcrow are two of the best to have graced tycoon and Rinky was easily one of the most dominant forces at heavyweight, period. They shall be missed but I am sure you will have another couple of gems in your next crop of fighters that can get up to the same exploits those guys did.

• Upvote 1

Bowser Stormcrow retires; ducks Ozzy "Insane" McKane ...

Not so long ago Ozzy McKane became famous for knocking out Bowser Stormcrow and BHP Manager Estefan Chiscano - video here - Estefan Chiscano remained in a coma for several months, but Bowser had a speedy recovery. Ozzy has been calling Bowser out for several years, in which Bowser pointed to MMA ranking and hype. Now that Ozzy is ranked in the top 3 of his weight class, he's still got a bone to pick and called Bowser out, and Bowser responded by retiring and fleeing to the Bahamas in the middle of the night. Sources close to him state that he couldn't bare the humiliation of another loss to the Irish fighter, and that his manager simply wasn't good enough to combat the strategic wit of Chris Karter. Fans all over are disappointed that the rivalry ended on such short notice, but nobody is surprised by the ducking ability of a BHP affiliated manager and fighter.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

As I look at Ozzy's record it is clear that the only rivalry was the one in your mind. The two fighters have never fought. In fact, Ozzy isn't even your creation. Sounds like you have been pining for a shot at the champ for years but just couldn't get your fighters shit together to earn it until it was too late. You have a losing record against Bowser 1-2. Instead of defaming his and Stormcrow's character like a butthurt schoolgirl you should be congratulating him on an amazing career. Stormcrow is one of the most dominant fighters ever in the game 49-9 and number 1 for I don't even know how long. As far as retiring fighters goes it looks like you retired Pluto Palhares in order to avoid losing the tie breaker to Stormcrow in that 1-1 rivalry.

NOBODY in The Broken Halo Pride is ducking you and never has. You're still crying about Estefan after all these years because he was 4-2 against you.

You also have a losing record against me 4-5 and are probably still bent from when I put you in the hospital.

The BHP isn't ducking you. Quit picking on NOOB's like Ryan, find yourself a fighter who isn't retired, and come get you some :yes:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'll gladly take Carrol, who I picked up from the FA list, and sign him back for one fight instead of using him as sparbot and fight Ozzy. Yeah, I know you knocked him out , but that wasn't against me :shades: Keep dreaming if you think you would have had any chance against Bowser.

Ozzy when thinking of the possible rematch:

im-scared-gif.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Out struck Bowser with an aging, declining, pillow punching grappler post counter TD nerf. Imagine what will happen if he faced a striker from the KO King's roster. Tolonen requested Bowser numerous times and Megajug protected his boy with safe match ups, even after losses. Bowser's more protected than Dean at EVO.

I'll gladly take Carrol, who I picked up from the FA list, and sign him back for one fight instead of using him as sparbot and fight Ozzy. Yeah, I know you knocked him out , but that wasn't against me :shades: Keep dreaming if you think you would have had any chance against Bowser.

Carroll is still in a coma. He hasn't fought since receiving an Ozzy "Insane" McKane beatdown special.

• Upvote 3