Voljin Ulfzaar The Island King

WhyVolvo

This would all probably work better if Tommy Thundercunt's last fight wasn't against Theodericus Thundercunt :D

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=808383

No one wants to see that fight again :D

However, it will be Tommy vs Theodore in the finals of the Island tournament.

I just want to know why Thundercunt is sticking to Affliction. They might have a bit of buzz going around them now but you know that behind closed doors that's not in it for the long haul. Come join the UFC and make a career :D

lol that's funny even if you leave org rank out of it because lets face it a org being rank high does not mean it is the better more fun org to be in

I think what makes a org good is when it has a active smack talk page when it has fighter interviews previews reviews when there is a staff that will answer every PM

thing like that is what makes a org great and fun to be in

even if highland island ends the season as #1 org it wont change the fact that ISLAND FC is the far better org to have your fighter in

when it comes to the more fun org island fc wins by a landslide

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i

I rank orgs on the competition they have available. Smack talk, reviews, previews etc are the icing on the cake.

i just basically meant a lot more work goes into IFC it is the more fun org for sure and the competition ain't to bad either

and if i look at 2 orgs and the competition is close but one org has all the other extras it is a easy choice for me

You thought World Combat was the better choice too though.

Also, I don't think you can count previews and reviews when Mamado is doing them. People read his previews and don't have a clue what's going on. We both know their sole purposes is because a legitimate preview/review = legitimate newspaper article = IslandFC on top.

I mean you have this guy as your media outlet:-

http://i.imgur.com/8iOR9sP.gif

• Upvote 3

I rank orgs on the competition they have available. Smack talk, reviews, previews etc are the icing on the cake.

HOW DO YOU RATE OUR RANKS AND THE WAY WE DO THINGS THEN?

• Upvote 1

You thought World Combat was the better choice too though.

Also, I don't think you can count previews and reviews when Mamado is doing them. People read his previews and don't have a clue what's going on. We both know their sole purposes is because a legitimate preview/review = legitimate newspaper article = IslandFC on top.

I mean you have this guy as your media outlet:-

http://i.imgur.com/8iOR9sP.gif

No sir you did a better job with highland games than i did with world combat i wont even try to say different world combat was a good org highland games was great

highland games had previews reviews etc all that stuff i was doing my best with world combat but i could not catch highland games if i would have had a whole season instead of 25 events who knows ? but i doubt the out come would have been much different

but island fc is not world combat i jump on board right off the bat this time and i feel i have the better org does that mean ifc will be #1 when the season ends? no but i hope so

but know matter what i think ifc is better than what world combat was

No sir you did a better job with highland games than i did with world combat i wont even try to say different world combat was a good org highland games was great

highland games had previews reviews etc all that stuff i was doing my best with world combat but i could not catch highland games if i would have had a whole season instead of 25 events who knows ? but i doubt the out come would have been much different

but island fc is not world combat i jump on board right off the bat this time and i feel i have the better org does that mean ifc will be #1 when the season ends? no but i hope so

but know matter what i think ifc is better than what world combat was

I'm not too sure about this island season so I couldn't say whether World Combat or IslandFC is better. Highland Games only had sporadic reviews and previews though and I swear barely anyone even read them. Most of the reason guys stick around in an org is because of the behind the scenes stuff where you discuss their fighter and the path they are taking etc. Match making and all of that are what makes an org, the other stuff definitely helps but is so hard to maintain.

I'd defo like a more active smack talk section in both HG and HI but it's so difficult to enforce. I have an idea for that but I don't think it'll play out. Not sure. Anyways, to the best of my knowledge everyone in Highland Island is really happy and I've heard no complaints when I ask. It's up to Reggie if he wants to work with Mamado or not, you can't blame him for not trusting the guy. I sent a message to Voljin's manager to see what he wants but obviously if he replies, I'm going to send a message to Epi and see what he wants too.

I would say you are doing a good job tbh. But it's hard to tell with only 2 orgs active on the Island, but that doesn't take away that you guys are running a tight ship.

i wish there where more orgs this season i have way more fighters than i want but when i get a message saying please sign my fighter

i cant say no they have no where else to go i am sure glad island has the same thing happen two mma orgs is not good enough to hold all the fighters that are on the island this season lots of fighters but we need 2 more orgs shit one more org would help out a lot

i know one thing highland islands event tomorrow looks real good it will do big numbers they put one hell of a event together that's for sure

• Upvote 1

i wish there where more orgs this season i have way more fighters than i want but when i get a message saying please sign my fighter

i cant say no they have no where else to go i am sure glad island has the same thing happen two mma orgs is not good enough to hold all the fighters that are on the island this season lots of fighters but we need 2 more orgs shit one more org would help out a lot

i know one thing highland islands event tomorrow looks real good it will do big numbers they put one hell of a event together that's for sure

This is really all of it. Either org could smash it by doing 1 event a week, but because there's so many people and the point of the Island is to build up fighters, it's kind of hard.

You notice at all that fighters (in either org) have barely any fights this season? Wonder what that's about.

Ulfzaar's manager is inactive since sunday, don't flood his inbox with 50 PMs :D

Ive spent almost 2 weeks refining my clinch sliders in the harsh cold weather of Mt. Roflsomethingsomething because with that ugly cbomb nearing my title I might fight the man who showed me the lights of clinch raping

• Upvote 3

Thundercunt is wasting (or waisting) his time fighting Voljin Ulfzaar. He should be fighting in Island FC, where they are desperately trying to sign Voljin Ulfzaar. Cause of, you know, logic and stuff...

PUSSYlander

.......WAIST OF TALENT..... :suicide_anim: :hannibal: :star:

PM us whenever you realize you waisting time in there sir ;)

Waist of talent...
Nah, i'm not fat... just got a lot of talent
I am literally like a size 50 in talent
Big and Tall? Nah Big And Talented.
  • Upvote 2