TWGC Gameplay Discussion

MMATycoon

Will losses is the TWGC count against my guys' records? Because I'd love to enter some of my blue belts as a makeshift IQ test but they would get absolutely destroyed and I don't want those losses on their records.

• Downvote 1

You don't get BJJ orgs IRL and it sounds pretty dumb. You get submission grappling events across the world but the likes of BJJ super events such as ADCC, they don't happen too often. In fact the real life ADCC happens only once every two years.

I think the idea of TWGC is great and it'll let us find out who is the best grapplers in MMA Tycoon.

Metamoris, bro. Metamoris. >D Can't efin wait to put my grapplers into this thing, thou I have a Q. There will be regional qualifiers, right? It will be based on base city? Like fighter that is in Helsinki now, but has a base in NY can enter only NY qualifier? That would make sense for me, thou want to ask first and make sure D:

Will losses is the TWGC count against my guys' records? Because I'd love to enter some of my blue belts as a makeshift IQ test but they would get absolutely destroyed and I don't want those losses on their records.

No they don't count.

Metamoris, bro. Metamoris. >D Can't efin wait to put my grapplers into this thing, thou I have a Q. There will be regional qualifiers, right? It will be based on base city? Like fighter that is in Helsinki now, but has a base in NY can enter only NY qualifier? That would make sense for me, thou want to ask first and make sure D:

You can enter in any city but you have to get yourself there.

Maybe a stupid question hiw do you enter a guy in this ?

A new page will appear in the menu.

Is there a rough guide to the skill levels expected of the four different divisions?

Not at the moment - I wasn't planning on adding it - it just tells you what division you're in on the signup page.

I take it the N/A for division is because fighters have an MMA fight comming up?

Iv got several (both of my own and fighters in my org) fighters in the situation of having accepted fights a few weeks out (on the assumption we'd know about the start date at least that far out) who Im guessing will miss the tournament unless the sign up process takes ages and lasts untill their fight.,