UFC Fight Night Chiesa vs Lee Pick'em Thread

kenlow73

Guys Joe Rogan even said in such a suspicious way, "It's really weird for a guy to have such a killer instinct, one punch KO power and then just all of a sudden lose it..." indicating he likely believes something fishy was going on with Hendricks.

In the GSP Hendricks fight I was rooting for Big Rig but I felt bad once I rewatched the fight and even thought it was such a close fight it could have resulted in a Draw. I felt bad because it seems so obvious that the guy was juiced and now for some reason he can't make weight and he is at 185 for gods sake!

The fact that he can't make weight is probably personal problems and lack of proper diet or along those lines but to lose his finishing power is a clear indicator. Guys just are not rocked by his shots anymore... He doesn't go for TDs either for some strange reason and he is an elite wrestler.

To me that is his strength going in the shitter and all he can do now is stand and trade with guys who have huge reach at 185. It's not working for him. He needs to go on a diet. Maybe see a therapist.

Guys Joe Rogan even said in such a suspicious way, "It's really weird for a guy to have such a killer instinct, one punch KO power and then just all of a sudden lose it..." indicating he likely believes something fishy was going on with Hendricks.

Could be the fact that his KO power pretty much came from one punch. Kind of like a mini-Hendo bomb.

Could be the fact that his KO power pretty much came from one punch. Kind of like a mini-Hendo bomb.

Maybe. He is kind of like a left handed mini-Hendo. A bit of a one trick pony and most fighters have a smart enough team to train fighters to avoid his pretty much only strength. But even his TDs have gone to shit... He was taking GSP down at will in their fight more or less. IDK where that went since then.

In the GSP Hendricks fight I was rooting for Big Rig but I felt bad once I rewatched the fight and even thought it was such a close fight it could have resulted in a Draw. I felt bad because it seems so obvious that the guy was juiced and now for some reason he can't make weight and he is at 185 for gods sake!

The fact that he can't make weight is probably personal problems and lack of proper diet or along those lines but to lose his finishing power is a clear indicator. Guys just are not rocked by his shots anymore... He doesn't go for TDs either for some strange reason and he is an elite wrestler.

To me that is his strength going in the shitter and all he can do now is stand and trade with guys who have huge reach at 185. It's not working for him. He needs to go on a diet. Maybe see a therapist.

Joe Rogan one said that Rousey was the best striker ever in the sport ... so