Avatar Auction by Max Octane and friends

MaxOctane

Youre a bitch and these auctions are bullshit anyway. Just sell the fuckin shit and quit playin games.

Well arent you the good loser.. And if i enjoy "playing games" and you apparnetly dont why am i the one who should stop "playing"? I will even make it easier for you to stop participating by from now one ignoring al further bids from you in any of my auctions.

Have a nice day Sir

• Upvote 3

Well arent you the good loser.. And if i enjoy "playing games" and you apparnetly dont why am i the one who should stop "playing"? I will even make it easier for you to stop participating by from now one ignoring al further bids from you in any of my auctions.

Have a nice day Sir

aint you a sweetheart
  • Downvote 3

aint you a sweetheart

From bitch to sweetheart with one post?

No wonder they call me "Mr. Silvertongue".

Well to be fair Im the only one who do call me that but apparently I do know what Im talking about.

But if we can all try to pull it together and try to stop talking about my awesomeness (even if thats my favorite subject) and get back to the subject.

Big Tree aka Mr. Sneaky did take that home and have even paid for it so next auction will be up soon and the money from that one will be donated to Uniconors Christmas raffle thingy so be generous boys.(If you want to enter do that here Click me)

But dont feel forced to participate if you only want to buy a high q avatar without "playing games" that is very much possible you only have to go to this thread instead Click me

• Upvote 1