Some nice Prizes so far. Still open to anyone else who wants to donate more (I'm trying my best with the names lol). Or you can donate to the winning team prize and ofcourse if you wanna sponsor the tournament get in touch.

ANY ADDITIONAL DONATIONS/SPONSORS/PRIZES ARE WELCOME

Pay entry fee's and donations etc to my ID 64907

Donations:

Loud Mouth Prize: 150K For the best smack talker................................................................................rdalycolts

Thug Life Prize: 25K For the fighter who earns the quickest KO of the tournament................................rdalycolts

Nothin' But a G Thang Prize: 100K For the best Gangster avatar..........................................................Uniconor

Hail Mary Prize: 25K Every time a fighter gets the finish in the 3rd RD after losing the 2 previous rounds......JLP

Better Late than never Prize: 100K to the fighter who gets the latest submission throughout th tourney........JLP

• Upvote 2

OK as long as you are sure you are gonna stick around for the whole thing. Thats 5 fights without quitting or leaving the game. Sorry to seem like a dick but you are new and after the last two tournaments I had I took people who i didnt know much about or new people that quit half way through so I made sure to be more careful in future. No offence to splosh300 but that's why I didn't add him in, nothing personal just I know he comes and goes whether it is because he gets banned or if its just because he gets bored quickly. He seems to have a bad rep as well which is naturally a bit of a turn off from me.

So if you can definitely stick around for it all then I would be happy to take you on board?

• Upvote 2

No offense taken at all I totally understand. This is not my first game and I usually play a few years before I take a break, but that's usually because of the time the games take away from my RL. This game does not take anywhere near what others have from RL so I'm here for the long run.

But if you'd rather take someone that is more seasoned than me I won't complain a bit, I know how it is to earn respect in these games and that I will do in time.

Scooby Jr was a noob when he joined the first GONY and he ended up coming 2nd over all!

On another note, looking back at the previous toruneys, would love to see KRad and Castor come out of retirement to take part in this, those two contributed a lot with the smack talk and general banter in GONY 1/2. Someone get in touch with that buffoon castor, I'll see if KRad has a change of heart :whip:

I'll try and talk to Castor for you.

However I highly doubt he'll be back. His VIP is well and truely over and he hasn't been on for a long time. But I will try

Oh yeah just an idea, I see that the #1 captain who is the highest rank gets the 1st pick. Surely the first pick should go to the lowest ranked captain aka #6 don? Isnt that just common courtesy/practice

I would love to participate if I have any money.

Rory... sign him up, I just you 30K to cover. COF, you don't have to pay me back.

I've been told by people that he is a certain someone who will probably not be here for long. Nothing personal ComeOnFam its just i doubt you will be here for the whole duration and people will not be happy if i let you in. Sorry.

• Upvote 1