Silent Fighting Championship Smack Talk Thread

Silent Fighting Championship Smack Talk Thread:

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i443/ericberry84/SFClogo_zpsf4169f04.jpg

This is the official smack talk thread. This is the place to show off and hype up your fighters profiles, interviews , call out other fighters, ask questions and whatever else you wanna say! You can also share social networking site posts as well. Talk some smack, but remember to follow the rules! Have fun!

Let the Smack Talk begin!

Catching up with Luiz Silva on this lovely Monday morning we decided to ask him some q & a about his upcoming fight against Cash Jones.

Reporter: So Luiz, you are tauted as the favorite for this fight, what do you think to that?

Luiz: Well look at me? I am a wonderful boxer with some vicious punching power. This bum isn't gunna come close to beating me. I'll bitch slap his ass fo' even thinking that.

Reporter: That's a very strong statement to make considering you didn't finish your last opponent and this will be your SFC debut.

Luiz: And? I will do as I say. When I say. If I say. If you have a problem with me, i'll slap you too. Punk.

Reporter: No problem between us, Luiz. Sorry to cause any offence.

Luiz: Yeah, that's it, be a bitch and bow to me!

Reporter: Luiz, let's get back on track. Rumours are you haven't been part of a gym just under two weeks. Will you be looking to get back into a gym in preperation for your fight?

Luiz: I don't care about no gym. Nobody good enough to train with me anyway. Always moaning I train too hard, I punch too hard, I wrestle too hard. Nothin' but whingy bitches.

Reporter: So you aren't going to train for the fight? Don't you think that is somewhat risky?

Luiz: I didn't say I wasn't going to train? I said I don't care about no gym. Even if I don't train I'll still knock this loser out. He's just a poser.

Reporter: So there is no love lost between you and Cash?

Luiz: Can't stand him.

Reporter: Can we ask why?

Luiz: Look a his face! I mean, it's enough for any mother to slap at birth!

Reporter: So no real reason? Just a dislike for him?

Luiz: Man, you don't listen. I don't like you, get lost.

Reporter: One more question Luiz. The general news coming from SFC is that if yourself and Mike "The Marine" Richman win on the upcoming card, you will face off and set up a great fight between yourselves? What do you think to that?

Luiz: I'll kill him!

Reporter: Thanks for tuning into this brief interview today. It seems Luiz has some serious self confidence and anger issues. Let's hope he fights as well as he talks. Until next time!

• 3 weeks later...

Genesis Preview

In the beginning, God said “Let there be war!” and there was... Silent Fighting Championship presents "Genesis." The Organizations first event ever. It will be held May 5th, 2013 at the Micro Arena in LA. The main event promises to thrill as two undefeated light heavyweights face off. The co-main event will help shape the talented middleweight division.

Main Event:

Louis Litt (5-0-0) Vs. Donnie “Darko” Darkness (1-0-0)

Louis Litt is lighting it up in his last 5 fights going undefeated and stopping 3 of them before the final bell by way of TKO. He'll be looking to improve his record to 6-0 against a very formidable opponent as Donnie Darkness comes into his second fight with one win under his belt. Look for Darkness to keep this fight in the clinch and to use his wrestling if the fight goes to the ground.

Prediction: Louis Litt via TKO

Co-Main Event:

Thomas “Neo” Anderson (4-1-0) Vs. Jeff Adams (0-0-0)

In a tough middleweight battle newcomer Jeff Adams attempts to make a splash against Thomas Anderson. Anderson has won 4 out of 5 fights winning 3 of them by TKO. The bright light for Adams is that “Neo's” only loss came by submission and Adams best asset is his Brazillian jiu-jitsu.

Prediction: Thomas “Neo” Anderson via TKO

Undercard:

JR Adams Vs. Johny Bourke

Prediction: Adams via TKO

Maceo Berry Vs. Donnie Villeneuve

Prediction: Berry via Decision

Mike Richman Vs. Patrick Cote

Prediction: Richman via TKO

Sean Enz Vs. Matineas Spang

Prediction: Spang via Decision

Julia Aranda Vs. Robert Szumilas

Prediction: Szumilas via Submission

Cash Jones Vs. Luiz Silva

Prediction: Jones via TKO

Conrad Cobra Vs. Harry Henderson

Prediction: Henderson Via KO

Hugh Kanaakkamaki Vs. Lance Garcia

Prediction: Kanawakkamaki via Submission

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SFC 7 Went down Sunday night in Los Angeles, California at The Underground.

Nine fights on this card with a pretty decent rating of 82. Let's get to it!

Preliminary #1

Brian Spencer and Austin Smith competed at lightweight in what I truly feel was a snooze fest. Smith was more experienced with four pro fights but he surely did not show it. Brian Spencer won all three rounds because he was most active. Spencer dominated standing up and especially in the clinch but with that dais the only reason he dominated is because Smith was standing still just letting the punches happen.

Spencer wins by Unanimous Decision record now 1-0 After the fight Spencer ran his mouth about how good he was and some fans were a little annoyed with his arrogance.

Preliminary #2

Jorma Katkeroinen and Llias Lliadis were up next in a battle between two undefeated bantamweights, The fight starts with Jorma defending multiple take down attempts and making llias look like a bum at standing. Once Jorma gets the clinch it is all over from there as he just absolutely pummels Lliadis with some nice dirty boxing. Jorma then landed a nice knee and followed up with two very big upper cuts ending the fight. After the fight was over Jorma thanked the fans in attendance and got a very receptive applause for his showing tonight. Jorma is now 3-0 in his career.

Preliminary #3

Heavyweights hit the cage as the big boy Emmanuel Kuntz took on a guy looking to break out in Stepfaner Sarejoe, This fight was a lot like the previous fight where one man Stepfaner wanted to take it to the ground but Kuntz kept it standing and took it to him. Kuntz bodys him against the cage and drops him to the mat Kuntz thinks about following him to the mat but decides to let him up. The fight continues and Kuntz just dominates Stepfaner with the upper cuts and jabs eventually cutting him. The fans were really into this fight because in such a short time they had a ton of action. Kuntz hits a nasty two jab combo followed by an uppercut that the fans could probably feel. Stepfaner slumps to the ground and the ref waves off the fight. Emmanuel Kuntz gets a huge win and keeps his undefeated record alive.

Preliminary #4

The next fight was a middleweight bout that at first I was really looking forward to, Bastein Harris and Jeff Adams but it turned into some what of a boring fight. All three rounds were pretty stale with a lot of misses and not very many hits. At the end of two rounds I had it one round a piece and I have to dis agree with the judges who gave the fight to Bastein Harris. I think Harris landed more standing in the duration of the fight but he also pulled a lyoto machida and ran a lot in this fight. In the third round Jeff Adams had two take downs and even when harris had the upper hand on the ground he did nothing with it and just caught his breathe and rode it out. The judges gave it a unanimous decision to Bastein Harris which makes him 4-0 but I really hope that Jeff Adams fights for a rematch cause he damn sure deserves it.

Preliminary #5

Jamie Walker and Vincent Clayton two heavy handed boxers at light heavyweight were up next and from the beginning it looked as this fight was going to end quick. A very faced paced start with Jamie Walker being cut just seconds into the fight. Both men were swinging for the fences but narrowly landing. The clinch game was being enforced by both men in riund one but Clayton with that huge cut on Walker probably took the first round. In the second round it is more of the same back and forth but Clayton lands a nasty overhand right out of nowhere sening Jamie into the cage wobbled and succombed. The referee is not quick enough and Clayton nails him with another ball blasing jaw shattering right hand before finally the ref can end this fight. Clayton improved to 3-0 but the unneccasary shots may have hurt his reputation.

Main Card fight #6

Spiral Eagle and Vincent Spriggins took on one another in a Heavyweight fight, I thought going in that this was going to be a decent fight as both guys like to stand and bang and neither guy has all that much experience. Vincent could not get the fight started his way at all he was trying to counter but didn't land anything. Spiral landed head and body combos before knocking down Vincent and mauling him into comotos. Spiral ended this fight with one of the the most spectacular highlight reels in SFC history.

Main Card fight #7

Next up another light heavy brawl with two guys not willing to goto the ground, Louis Litt and Benny Silver both have good records and both hope to capitalize with a win to propel them to championship gold. In the first round Silver is a monster in the clinch just executing with precise elbows knocking Litt to the ground and bloodying him up pretty good with a nasty cut. In the second round it was more of the same from Silver but Litt continued to try and push this fight. More clicning with elbows but Litt trys to get the fight to the ground by pulling guard once he does though nothing happens. The third round is more of the same with Silver clinching and battering with elbows, Litt starts to open up even more with that nasty cut and Silver continues away as the final bell rings. This fight is going to the judges, Louis Litt took a beating but he did not get knockout out which is just amazing seeing how he took over seventy elbows to the head. The judges are unanimous and the winner is ofcourse Benny Silver After the fight Silver announced to the fans that he is the future of MMA.

Main Card fight #8 Co Main Event

Undefeated 5-0 Bantamweight Lil Wayne taking on 1-1 Brown belt that is a gardener, yes it's a weird fact but hey the guy likes flowers. Seems like a huge disadvantage for Roberto but he does have a ground game. The fight begins and Roberto trys to instigate the clinch but gets rejected and again he gets rejected. Wayne lands a nasty three punch combo that puts roberto against the cage, Wayne then lands a nasty straight then puts Roberto out cold the guy weebles and wobbles and crashes to the canvas. Lil Wayne improves to 6-0 and Roberto is getting care by the doctors. Wayne opens up to the fans in his post fight soeech telling them that they are his inspiration. This guy has his head on his shoulders and has a very bright future.

Main Event

4-0 Luiz Silva takes on 2-0 Nikita Klitschko for the vacant SFC Lightweight Championship of the world. The first round is back and forth with Nikita getting the edge by having the more powerful shots. nikita lands a flush head kick that swerves Silva and puts him on his ass. The second round was more back and forth action that had the fans out out their seats. Klitschko was more accurate though and probably got the nod but the action was on full tilt and Silva was trying to exchange. The third round both men are going back and forth but klitschko still has the upper hand especially when this fight goes to the clinch. Klitschko escapes the clinch and nails Silva with a mouth jarring head kick, Silva smiles at him and begs him to come forward and Nikita obliges landing another devastating head kick putting Silva out on his feet Luiz Silva is a zombie and Nikita starts pummeling him until finally the referee stops the damn fight. Nikita Klitschko is the new SFC Lightweight Champion. Nikita has nothing to say he is just very happy to be the new champ!

SFC closed out one hell of a card tonight and we all look forward to the next event which is SFC 8 right here at The Underground on June 29th. Until then have fun and don't try this shit at home!.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23w16.jpg

"The Nightmare" Nikita Klitschko

" I want to tanks SFC for giving me dis chance to fights in US for belt. I trains very hard for my last few fights with my big Brothers Vitali and Wladimir and it has shown. Now back to the gym to learn more, next fight i am gonna be brutal to whoever is in the other corner you see soon enough."

• 1 month later...

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1376185924image.jpg

Welterweight Title Tournament

This Tournament will start this weekend at SFC 14. The First round will conclude at SFC 15 next weekend. Here is a quick look at the matchups

@ SFC 14 on 8/17

Joe Grizzly vs Ben Henley

Ryan Mills vs Lee Clementine

Mahalo NumberNine vs The Great

Deck Ta Leung vs Monty Carlo

@ SFC 15 on 8/24

Chris Douglas vs Bill Ferrell

Matthew Wiley vs Edsel Penaloza

Will Davenport vs Ewan Ker

Alphamethyl Phenethylamine vs Mr. Longbranch Pennywhistle

Best of luck to all the contestants and may the best fighter win.

• 3 weeks later...

Message for Bastien "El Feo" Harris. "You face a real fight in 19 days when you face Jacques Don Pierre".

Bastien "El Feo" Harris: Looking foward to the challenge, you are no doubt my biggest threat yet your jits seems to be top notch but i don't plan on testing it so you better pray you can take me down.

• 3 weeks later...

The new fighter in the organization Jarvis Brown is going to make some notice!!! I am coming to dominate all the bantamweights. This guy is like a Johnny Hendricks mixed with Anthony pettis!! Who wants Jarvis Brown first????No one

Micheal Chandler:"I have trained hard for my opponent and l promise that he has no chance of getting his hand raised!! I thank gsp and chris wiedman for the awesome training."

Jarvis Brown: "I can`t wait to get in the octagon! I have put in a lot of work with anthony pettis and team alpha male! I believe i will be prepared for anything in the octagon! I will be the next champion at bantaweight!"

• 1 month later...

Bastien "El Feo" Harris: Looking foward to the challenge, you are no doubt my biggest threat yet your jits seems to be top notch but i don't plan on testing it so you better pray you can take me down.

Yeh, well as you know you had me 1st time, but I hadn't even done my sliders. The last time I set the sliders and well you know what happened....

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w7.jpg

Demitri "The Bear" Borschtanoff

Mr Klitschko I'm coming for that belt, this will be one for the ages. Either way it goes Vodka on me after the fight

Why would you pour vodka on yourself after the fight?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14b2.jpg

Le Fleur (217952) is proud to be the first SFC light heavyweight fighter to defend his belt a second time.

I am intelligent enough to know that my streak will not last forever, but I am also a warrior ready for the next challenge.