UOC Presents: The Undisputed Manager I Tournament

You can send it now if you want or wait till after tourney is over. Whichever one you prefer.

ok. will go get some stuff done then will send it to you. cheers

oooooh...didn't realize rank would actually keep someone out.

might as well count me out now, dude. there's no way I'll be ranked high enuff. I just barely broke into the top1000.

rank doesnt matter on making it -- just will decide seeding -- just over half way to 32 so still probably be spots -- could always expand from 32

im tempted to enter just dont have a free spot at this moment but know im cutting a few guys as soon as i can really

oooooh...didn't realize rank would actually keep someone out.

might as well count me out now, dude. there's no way I'll be ranked high enuff. I just barely broke into the top1000.

you have been around for a while so you get in with your vet card VIP style

Will this be Single or Double Elimination?

Also I will donate 10k for the "Shut Your Mouth" Award. Dedicated to Dan Henderson and Michael Bisping. Goes to best KO of a forum smack talker.

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/tumblr_lm0eb0aYsV1qdlkgg_zps3a3b37bb.gif

That said I'm surprised people are still signing up knowing they're playing for second place....

Will this be Single or Double Elimination?

Also I will donate 10k for the "Shut Your Mouth" Award. Dedicated to Dan Henderson and Michael Bisping. Goes to best KO of a forum smack talker.

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/tumblr_lm0eb0aYsV1qdlkgg_zps3a3b37bb.gif

That said I'm surprised people are still signing up knowing they're playing for second place....

Say whaaaaat.