Grumpy Bitch

BigTree

maybe u need to lean some MANNERS and respect and that wouldnt of happened u liberal fucktard. ur NOT cool either. I wouldnt piss on ur face if it was on fire u crybaby pussy

"Manners" says the same guy who out of the blue tells people to suck farts and put spoons up his ass.

Learn some new material you liberal fucktard pussy.

• Upvote 2

maybe u need to lean some MANNERS and respect and that wouldnt of happened u liberal fucktard. ur NOT cool either. I wouldnt piss on ur face if it was on fire u crybaby pussy

Oh the irony of grumpy telling someone they need some manners & in the same breath telling them they wouldnt piss on their face if they were on fire. The guy is clearly a headcase

• Upvote 1

Karter would totally piss on your face if on fire.

As a matter of fact I believe no fire required, he gives free golden showers

Im sure 99% of people would do something about another person being on fire but why do you bring other people into it? i understand its you "trolling" but its not very good trolling if im honest

• Upvote 1

Why does Grump remind me of Rabid/humors/Benjamin Button lovechild?

My brain CANNOT take ALL the CAPS to over emphasize EVERY little thing.

• Upvote 1

Not sure how that was hilarious. Being a bitch that Trump is, talking shit to/about a POW is fucking low.

It was hilarious.

McCain was a fucking crook. for one... he also, just a thought, maybe deserved what he got when invading another country? maybe there is a god who was serving karma on a hot dish when that plane got knocked out the sky? just a thought.

but he parades around and embraces the "War Hero" rhetoric. wtf did we do in Vietnam? I don't consider any person who ever joined a war of aggression a war hero. except maybe Hacksaw Ridge dude. seems heroic enough. McCain was a toy soldier with a gun that went to nam to kill some gooks (via plane). think he or his buddies raped any of the villagers over there?

so, I laughed hysterically when Trump said that to McCain. McCain is an american politician. If you're gonna run your entire campaign behind the fallacy of being a "War Hero" than you get what you get. somebody makes a funny, I'm gonna laugh. dude wasn't a war hero. they only say that cuz he got captured, that's a fact. dude flew around in a plane and dropped napalm and other BS all over civilians. he was a fucking puppet, at best. and from all evidence gathered it's suggested he ratted out americans and provided the enemy with Intel to receive medical treatment.

P.S.

without directly pissing on a dead man's head that is on fire.... fuck american politicians and fuck Vietnam war vets that wanted to be there.

and maybe I'm wrong and maybe he was a good guy. but those odds though... point is, Trump was hilarious for dissing him. Trump fucks up a lot, but he got that one right.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It was hilarious.

McCain was a fucking crook. for one... he also, just a thought, maybe deserved what he got when invading another country? maybe there is a god who was serving karma on a hot dish when that plane got knocked out the sky? just a thought.

but he parades around and embraces the "War Hero" rhetoric. wtf did we do in Vietnam? I don't consider any person who ever joined a war of aggression a war hero. except maybe Hacksaw Ridge dude. seems heroic enough. McCain was a toy soldier with a gun that went to nam to kill some gooks (via plane). think he or his buddies raped any of the villagers over there?

so, I laughed hysterically when Trump said that to McCain. McCain is an american politician. If you're gonna run your entire campaign behind the fallacy of being a "War Hero" than you get what you get. somebody makes a funny, I'm gonna laugh. dude wasn't a war hero. they only say that cuz he got captured, that's a fact. dude flew around in a plane and dropped napalm and other BS all over civilians. he was a fucking puppet, at best. and from all evidence gathered it's suggested he ratted out americans and provided the enemy with Intel to receive medical treatment.

P.S.

without directly pissing on a dead man's head that is on fire.... fuck american politicians and fuck Vietnam war vets that wanted to be there.

and maybe I'm wrong and maybe he was a good guy. but those odds though... point is, Trump was hilarious for dissing him. Trump fucks up a lot, but he got that one right.

Gave your post a neg, which I reconsidered doing, but too late--I think we can agree to disagree.

Gave your post a neg, which I reconsidered doing, but too late--I think we can agree to disagree.

agree to disagree. the ways of democracy

my post was a bit excessive, and perhaps not illustrated the best, but felt like I should probably explain why I thought Trump dissing McCain was hilarious. Personally think McCain was a political abomination and I have a hard time imagining that he was actually a decent human being, all things considered.

my post was a bit excessive, and perhaps not illustrated the best, but felt like I should probably explain why I thought Trump dissing McCain was hilarious. Personally think McCain was a political abomination and I have a hard time imagining that he was actually a decent human being, all things considered.

Fair enough.

Can someone show this to the guy? Maybe teach him a few life lessons about how not all people have to hate and bash each other if they don't agree on something.

• Upvote 2

Far too civilized, not enough spoons up rectums.

• Upvote 2

• 7 months later...