Photo

Drunk or High? Where did your mind wander?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BillyRose

BillyRose

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 184 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:30 PM

Just had what they call a shower-thought, feel free to join in with your own:

I feel like people underestimate the success of Joe Rogan because his standup is hit or miss. Joe Rogan is basically a media god.

Joe Rogan was the host of the #1 gameshow in the world, is the voice of the #1 fighting promotion in the world, and the face of the #1 podcast in the world.

But outside of a community like this one, he's sort of viewed as a divisive figure, or like his fame is undeserved or out of nowhere.

This post brought to you by Tecate Light.

#2 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:18 AM

I watch almost every episode of his podcast in full, they are fucking unreal.

Fedor will always be the Greatest P4P fighter to ever live.

AGNhg.gif

#3 Rambo

Rambo

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 7,826 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Football, $$$$$$$, Politics
  • Manager Profile

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:41 PM

Big fan of Joe Rogan.  I watch the occasional podcast on youtube, but I think I usually just get segments of subjects, topics, and guest that interest me.

tumblr_ma8cleJw2j1r015l2o2_500.gif

7gGdAvs.png

#4 mmagladiators

mmagladiators

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 343 posts
  • Interests:Business, MMA, Sports
  • Manager Profile

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:30 AM

Joe Rogan and Joey Diaz baby!

200.gif#66c7G2R6F.jpg?2

#5 Face Kicker

Face Kicker

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 10,396 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:20 AM

my mind wanders to space and time, contemplating the mysteries of the universe.  and i think about how much i hate that i'm so judgmental.

this thought brought to you by Golden Ticket

https://www.allbud.c...d/golden-ticket

I've got a gun for a mouth, and a bullet with your name on it.

#6 Lefty

Lefty

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:37 PM

Joe is really a jack of all trades I would say. This is why people outside of this type of community do not tend to like him much. He seems very outspoken and likes to talk and act as if he is the leading mind in all subjects, will frequently interrupt his guests and interject with facts just trying to sound smart/smarter than his guest and sometimes you will even have the guest correcting him since he is not actually an expert on anything while they usually are.

If Joe Rogan is anything he is certainly charismatic. He is also intelligent but I would say that his charisma outweighs his intelligence. When this happens you get an outspoken person, someone who talks more than they know. I am very much the same way and often talk a bit more than I know about a subject and people tend to believe me when I am not 100% on the information or did any research.

Joe does a lot of research though and is very on top of his information most of the time. I love him. Don't always listen to his podcast but I love the guy. He's funny, intelligent, charismatic and the best damn fight announcer/analyst in the business of fighting the world over.

#7 kezz

kezz

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 861 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:22 AM

his stand up comedy is good to check his 2016 stand up on youtube https://www.youtube.... rogan stand up

9uw_zpsbjurhgbo.gif

• Guests

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:18 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users