• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,358 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 12:58 PM

Just a solution... Maybe you could change the avatar to an actual albino avatar? Alliteration awesomeness  

P.s I evened out all neg votes. My kind act of the day  :dancing:

perhaps, I'll see. I think I still have a free avatar slot.
and thanks.

• Guests

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:31 PM

Silas was a minor character in a terrible novel and an albino until he was bitten by a radioactive douchebag from New Jersey. Roaming the streets of Magaluf with his fake tan, dyed beard and br00tal patricidal skills, he ran into bjorn o'donnel who promised him a career in punching people for below minimum wage instead. Despite being publically known for murdering people for money due to o'donnel snitching on him on a public forum, he hasn't been arrested yet for some reason.

#23 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,358 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:19 PM

Silas was a minor character in a terrible novel and an albino until he was bitten by a radioactive douchebag from New Jersey. Roaming the streets of Magaluf with his fake tan, dyed beard and br00tal patricidal skills, he ran into bjorn o'donnel who promised him a career in punching people for below minimum wage instead. Despite being publically known for murdering people for money due to o'donnel snitching on him on a public forum, he hasn't been arrested yet for some reason.

you should write books :P

#24 ArtieBanks

ArtieBanks

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,333 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:29 PM

you should write books :P

He does, they gain academic credit. They don't get struck down due to plagiarism either.

[13:57:42] Wolf: she fingered my arsehole though

• Guests

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:44 PM

He does, they gain academic credit. They don't get struck down due to plagiarism either.

Neither of which is true for that hack Dan Brown mind you.

#26 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,358 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:47 AM

14206495292270.jpg

Silas "Albino" Monk

I'm facing Sven Hensen today. I know what he'll try and he knows what I'll try. I wish him good luck, but I don't think he is ready to face me. If he can't land a lucky takedown and a lucky submission, he'll get murdered. I'm looking to earn an event award and perhaps even two. Ko of the night is my favorite, but FOTN isn't bad either, but that would mean that Hensen would have to give me a good challenge standing as well and that I doubt. 

#27 Skap

Skap

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:56 AM

Neither of which is true for that hack Dan Brown mind you.

the taste of bitter... 

44733e85-a2ce-4e15-af1b-eecf9b7776a1_zps

#28 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,358 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:45 PM

14206495292270.jpg

Silas "Albino" Monk

Absolutely gutted with the fight. I was hoping that he would come to fight but sadly enough he countered me with a huge head kick and the fight was over. I'm hoping to bounce back from this loss soon . 

• Guests

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:11 AM

I hope Sven's manager changes his name to "Tom Hanks" to commemorate his glorious victory over this killer.

#30 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,358 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:15 AM

I hope Sven's manager changes his name to "Tom Hanks" to commemorate his glorious victory over this killer.

He landed a lucky punch. I didn't bitch about the result, I was dissapointed. 

I think your mama should hug you more as you have some serious attention issues. 

#31 ArtieBanks

ArtieBanks

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,333 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 02:08 PM

He landed a lucky punch. I didn't bitch about the result, I was dissapointed. 

I think your mama should hug you more as you have some serious attention issues. 

Don't worry about it, his mama beat him with a bible and made him an alter boy, it might be why he is so bitter towards your character... either that or yknow he doesn't like plagiarism. 

#32 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,358 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 02:23 PM

It's not related to this character as he has had fun doing such things on multiple of my fighter's threads, where I invented their story myself completely. 

I guess he still suffers from the beating his mommy gave him with the holy bible

bible-swat.png

• Guests

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:45 PM

Better than the molly whopping Tom Hanks just gave your fighter at least.

#34 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,358 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:07 PM

Better than the molly whopping Tom Hanks just gave your fighter at least.

Hensen landed a headkick that (t)KO'd my guy, what's the big deal... ? If fighters would win all fights, what challenge would there be... 

Take care of your own fighters and stop stalking 

Mannetosen waking up and seeing that I made a post in one of my fighter's threads =>   Poker-Face-Stalker-GIF.gif

#35 ArtieBanks

ArtieBanks

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,333 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:36 PM

Hensen landed a headkick that (t)KO'd my guy, what's the big deal... ? If fighters would win all fights, what challenge would there be... 

Take care of your own fighters and stop stalking 

Mannetosen waking up and seeing that I made a post in one of my fighter's threads =>   Poker-Face-Stalker-GIF.gif

LMAO

I'd figure that to be a very accurate representation of what happens. 

• Guests

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:38 PM

#37 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,358 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:45 PM

I said he lost and that's all :P You are the crybaby.  

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retar

• Guests

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:14 PM

giphy.gif

• Guests

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:10 AM

14206495292270.jpg

Silas "Albino" Monk

Absolutely gutted with the fight. I was hoping that he would come to fight but sadly enough he countered me with a huge head kick and the fight was over. I'm hoping to bounce back from this loss soon . 

I was hoping that he would come to fight, but sadly enough, he knocked me the fuck out   :(

#40 Dee

Dee

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,568 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Jiujitsu, Art, Music, Good Times & Life
  • Manager Profile

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:26 AM

bjorn: how about Silas "Non-Albino" Monk?

Btw, that loss was pretty brutal. :hannibal:

The Four Kings (305k ID) fight org in Helsinki -> org frontpage & smack talk thread.

14828644884k-logo.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Silas, Monk, fighter, story, bjorn, career, prospect

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users